Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

A bunch of academy bait will be delayed for next year... J:FaD, you're not safe.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

DONT CALL MY NAME, DONT CALL MY NAME

ALEJADRO

IM NOT UR BABE, IM NOT UR BABE

FERNANDO

DONT WANNA KISS, DONT WANNA TOUCH

JUST SMOKE MY CIGARETTE AND HUSH

1 hour ago, TheLastChord said:

A bunch of academy bait will be delayed for next year... J:FaD, you're not safe.

Which ones?

Us Amzon Pure Sales:

 

#1. Love For Sale

 

US iTunes:

#12. Love For Sale

#24. Cheek to Cheek

 

US AM Jazz:

#1. Cheek to Cheek

#2. Love For Sale

 

I hope more people discover those beautiful covers... Tony sounded amazing on Love For Sale

I remember seeing This Lady is a Tramp randomly in a TV channel and I was shook that Gaga did jazz. Even though how much fun I make of C3C and L4S, I am very glad that she did those albums with Tony. Not only she introduced him to a whole new generation but also showcased her love for music in a very special and meaningful way. I hope she is doing okay, I know it will not be easy. 

I always get hundreds of down votes when I talk negatively about Chromatica, but I’m drunk now and don’t care. 
 

It is such a boring, uninteresting, disappointing Gaga album. Plastic Doll is the most obvious on the nose Gaga song. She used to always keep people guessing but Chromatica is like, “yep, this is what a generic Gaga album sounds like”.

I don’t fully blame Bloodpop because he did some really good work on the album, but I DO blame Bloodpop. Burns really turned it out 


I hope her next album she does something that interests her and doesn’t give her insufferable fans the garage they want 

But when I get her there
Set her there
Do I get to pet her there
And grab me some glow

No, she's a gad about, mad about
Luring every lad about
While leaving me moaning low

 

spacer.png

July 19th

 

2008



 

gQkthGz.jpg

 

 

2012



 

5oYCcHQ.jpg

 

 

2014



briEToz.jpg

JlTDrFu.jpg

 

 

2015



rWuFSUe.jpg

 

 

Ok Gaga not being on the Barbie OST makes sense bc it is a snoozefest :deadbanana4: who thought Mark Ronson was the right person for it anyways? Charli’s song is only good song, I’m sure she would’ve done better if she was in charge of the OST. 

RIP Tony, played my 3 TonyGa vinyl all day and watching One Last Time now :weeps:

July 20th

 

2008

 

 


5Bg8B0i.jpg

 

 

2009

 

 


uMv96e4.jpg
 

 

 

2010

 

 


koeQUwm.jpg
 

 

 

2011

 

 


Ay3Fhkq.jpg

ubMqKxe.jpg

BvNq37V.jpg

Jfb29XD.jpg
 

 

 

2012

 

 


jbv4b5j.jpg
 

 

 

2014

 

 


hoZp3Xw.jpg
 

 

2015



67we23j.jpg

6w1PSyS.jpg

 

2020



doZMSv6.jpg

Edited by Marry The Gods

26 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

July 20th

 

2008

  Hide contents

 


5Bg8B0i.jpg

 

 

2009

  Hide contents

 


uMv96e4.jpg
 

 

 

2010

  Hide contents

 


koeQUwm.jpg
 

 

 

2011

  Hide contents

 


Ay3Fhkq.jpg

ubMqKxe.jpg

BvNq37V.jpg

Jfb29XD.jpg
 

 

 

2012

  Hide contents

 


jbv4b5j.jpg
 

 

 

2014

  Hide contents

 


hoZp3Xw.jpg
 

 

2015

 

  Hide contents

 

 


67we23j.jpg

6w1PSyS.jpg
 

 

 

 

2020

 

  Hide contents

 

 


doZMSv6.jpg
 

 

 

She looked great in 2020. Also, scrolling through those pics, it's kind of evident that as the years went on, she went through a rough, unhappy period of time, she has sad eyes in 2014 pic. 

 

39 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Ok Gaga not being on the Barbie OST makes sense bc it is a snoozefest :deadbanana4: who thought Mark Ronson was the right person for it anyways? Charli’s song is only good song, I’m sure she would’ve done better if she was in charge of the OST. 

Yeah, I gave it a listen yesterday, and I was whelmed (Pink Parentheses' song was cute though) . Mark tried too hard to make the soundtrack "cool" somehow, when really, Barbie music should be fun and catchy. I also feel like Charli herself would've done a better job overseeing it.

Edited by eleganceislearned

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I always get hundreds of down votes when I talk negatively about Chromatica, but I’m drunk now and don’t care. 
 

It is such a boring, uninteresting, disappointing Gaga album. Plastic Doll is the most obvious on the nose Gaga song. She used to always keep people guessing but Chromatica is like, “yep, this is what a generic Gaga album sounds like”.

I don’t fully blame Bloodpop because he did some really good work on the album, but I DO blame Bloodpop. Burns really turned it out 


I hope her next album she does something that interests her and doesn’t give her insufferable fans the garage they want 

Not you giving Bloodpop @DonnieDarko an emotional whiplash with your full Bloodpop 180 switchup in one sentence. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

July 20th

 

2008

  Reveal hidden contents

 


5Bg8B0i.jpg

 

 

2009

  Reveal hidden contents

 


uMv96e4.jpg
 

 

 

2010

  Reveal hidden contents

 


koeQUwm.jpg
 

 

 

2011

  Reveal hidden contents

 


Ay3Fhkq.jpg

ubMqKxe.jpg

BvNq37V.jpg

Jfb29XD.jpg
 

 

 

2012

  Hide contents

 


jbv4b5j.jpg
 

 

 

2014

  Hide contents

 


hoZp3Xw.jpg
 

 

2015

 

  Hide contents

 

 


67we23j.jpg

6w1PSyS.jpg
 

 

 

 

2020

 

  Hide contents

 

 


doZMSv6.jpg
 

 

 

2020 is when product placement done right :deadbanana2:

Ms Gar is really ageing like fine wine. Maybe Epione did thaT

A reminder that Bloody Mary is one of the biggest hits of the year :clap3:

2 hours ago, little legend said:

A reminder that Bloody Mary is one of the biggest hits of the year :clap3:

Her biggest solo hit since ARUTW. :clap3:

 

little legend

18 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Her biggest solo hit since ARUTW. :clap3:

 

little legend

*on Spotify 

 

chartwise it didn’t last longer than Hold My Classic in 90% of the world hihi

 

Anyways @Vroom Vroom the Gaga fans have a very strange relationship with her last album. Myself included. I was very underwhelmed on my very first listen , then it grew on me.

5 hours ago, Biggie said:

Not you giving Bloodpop @DonnieDarko an emotional whiplash with your full Bloodpop 180 switchup in one sentence. :lmao:

I’m not affected in any way by their incorrect statement

:gaygacat1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.