Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

"im going to stop method acting" she didnt even try!

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

AHS teasers always serve and then the show is zzzzz

 

Ryan is so hit or miss. We need her to work with talented people.

 

950qtV6.jpg

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

Not GÁR only responding to "Lee" on set  :dies: method queen! :jonnycat: 

 

The way he's already watched 1.5 hours of the film tho :redface:  and expects color grading to be completed by fall. Ugh, the wait till next year... :monkey: 

 

But its going to be so worth it omg 

 

950qtV6.jpg

 

Pretty much confirmed the movie should be done by Winter, which is sort of what I expected 7-8 months of post for a film like this.

 

He nailed the look of the first film, so I'm sure he got more stuff to work with in this one. We'll see what he can do. 

7 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

"im going to stop method acting" she didnt even try!

Y'all thinking Lee comes from Harleen or Harley but what if it comes from Lee Strasbourg? :dies:

Ahhh can't wait for when she starts saying she has been calling herself Lee since she was 13 :gaygacat1:

11 hours ago, Leptine said:

 

We've been lucky this time..

is Wicked supposed to be some sorta big project? 

4 minutes ago, POPTART said:

Ahhh can't wait for when she starts saying she has been calling herself Lee since she was 13 :gaygacat1:

"I've been obsessed with Bruce Lee since I was a child. I used to binge watch his movies when feeling sad, his fighting spirit kept me going. I feel a part of him lives inside me, and that part takes control when I'm expressing my emotions with my body. That's why I ask you that, from now on, you start calling me Lee. Xoxo, Lee"

are the HQ videos of the tour interludes out? where can i watch more?!

 

 

 

 

35 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Ryan Hagphy can choke on a pogo stick for not casting Gaga in Pose

That was truly one of his best shows, I truly wished she was on it.

"Lee is an evolution of my stage name, derived from the L in Lady. Because Harleen isn't just a character. She's a living and breathing woman like I am. Our lives are more similar than they are different, so I needed to connect my identity to hers. I was her, and she was me. That's why I went by Lee during the artistic process. But in a way, it feels full circle. I originally wanted to go by Leedy GaGa. Did you know that? I studied at the Lee Strasberg Institute and was so profoundly shaped as an artist there. I realized there that I'm not just a performer, but a ever-shifting piece of performance. I wanted to honor that when I first started off."

10 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

is Wicked supposed to be some sorta big project? 

Yes, it's two movies part 1 and 2, great cast, the rumored budget is 310M$ for both movies combined.

6 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Yes, it's two movies part 1 and 2, great cast, the rumored budget is 310M$ for both movies combined.

i havent seen any hype for this movie 

ope Lee, it being "awesome", the crew having more fun working on the 2nd than the first, it being done by december 

 

G85FAVF.gif

24 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

i havent seen any hype for this movie 

Yeah there isn't much outside of film twitter-forums, It's a traditional musical, they haven't been very successful lately, even the remake of 'West side Story' despite being acclaimed bombed at the box office, we'll see, I do think this one has potential to be successful if ends up to be good and well received, the first pics were promising.

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Can we expect Lady Lee's debut album this fall?? 

 

950qtV6.jpg

yes, the timer has been set.

90 days left!

 

spacer.png

realistically it must've been throwing her concentration off being called Stefani when she's in the zone

just like in HOG the actors are probably gonna hear her talk like herself for the first time during the promo cycle lol

18 minutes ago, GagaTomFord said:

realistically it must've been throwing her concentration off being called Stefani when she's in the zone

just like in HOG the actors are probably gonna hear her talk like herself for the first time during the promo cycle lol

god I wish she would try just acting for a change 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.