Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Omg no not Tony. So grateful for what he’s done for Gar & that I got to see them live twice, once being his last performance ever. RIP Legend :heart:  

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

have you watched either of her movies?

Hilarious! Whether I like her performances (and I do, she is a dominating screen presence akin to traditional studio star power) it’s hard to imagine anyone else with the chutzpah to sell Patrizia and HOG in the way Gaga did. While some reviewers were reminded of Elizabeth Taylor in the way she was framed — the camera drinks her up in every role she's had even in her cameos —her brand of steel and piercing stare reminds me of Barbara Stanwyck. 

 

But our personal opinions don’t matter either way when objectively her lead performances have been well received critically and by audiences. So again I think her method is working very well for her.

 

 

 

Oh no, Tony. What a legend you are. Thank you for your wonderful music and for saving Gaga's life :heart:

Eugh getting the news alert while posting on the base, RIP to a titan :cries:

even though i've already known that this day would come but im still not ready to hear this :'( such a beautiful legacy :'( RIP tony :'( 

tony's news makes me emotional. she saved gaga and allowed her to be seen more than just a popstar. we owe a lot to tony.

2 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

tony's news makes me emotional. she saved gaga and allowed her to be seen more than just a popstar. we owe a lot to tony.

He really did help ground her after ARTPOP 

This made me teary eyed. I was at the Cheek to cheek tour at radio city music hall and that man can put on a good show no matter what age he was. It was a fun night that I will always cherish. I know this must be so hard for Gaga. Hoping she can take as much as time as she needs to heal. 

I'm crying... Tony is the reason why Gaga survived ARTPOP...

She must be devastated right now. Tony was one of the people that supported her and stood by her side at her lowest lows. :emofish: Hope she and his family are okay.

I hope Gaga coping well with the news, rest in peace legend :heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.