Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Ratviolo said:

And some of y'all wonder why the fanbase is exhausted :rip:

 

0YnuFn1.png

And @Leptine wonders why Jake Gyllehaal unfollowed her smh 

The same reason why Selena Gomez, Dua Lipa, Kylie Jenner and Rihanna did :giraffe: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm laughing at these meltdowns still going on a day later, meltdowns that are insulated to small pockets of a hyper-fractured internet and the comments section of that post. :rip:

 

Anyway for those of us that have moved on: The Queen is Gaga's most underrated song, why?

In a year we will be screaming QUEEN over the Joker 2 trailer and we won't be having migraines. 

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

I still think she didn't use CBT footage on that ad for nothing

I would love for this to be the case, but many people who attended the Los Angeles show where the taping supposedly occurred are saying the footage from the Nurtec ad is from San Francisco and not LA. Can anyone confirm? If that is the case, they just used stock footage they film for the screens.

 

1 hour ago, perpetual novice said:

Gaga needs to do some kind of candid interview or tell all TBH. She has been going through the motions completely for years now. Even through the chromatica era she said from her own mouth that she didn’t want to record and BloodPop had to push through a lot of the album himself and baby her into the studio. The Chromatica Ball tour was awesome visually but lacked almost all of the stage presence and banter she is known for. Now she’s not even present on social media. This recent ad on IG honestly just signals to me that she doesn’t mind what happens with her image and likeness anymore which given the last handful of years is just really disheartening. 
 

I don’t think she’s a bad person but I do think she’s going through something and she’s checked out.

I have been wanting this for so long, and it has been a long time coming. It would be nice to see where she is as a person and artist after everything that has happened over the past three years. I definitely agree she has checked out, but to what extent is what I would like to get to the bottom of. I do not mind that she has checked out as that makes complete sense to me, but what was the catalyst? What is now making her tick? I doubt we would ever get answers to any of these questions, but it is nice to dream. :cries:

19 minutes ago, Konril said:

Who are these dupes? :gaygacat3:

The Donna Summer avi UnfairTop and industry baby

6 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I would love for this to be the case, but many people who attended the Los Angeles show where the taping supposedly occurred are saying the footage from the Nurtec ad is from San Francisco and not LA. Can anyone confirm? If that is the case, they just used stock footage they film for the screens.

 

I have been wanting this for so long, and it has been a long time coming. It would be nice to see where she is as a person and artist after everything that has happened over the past three years. I definitely agree she has checked out, but to what extent is what I would like to get to the bottom of. I do not mind that she has checked out as that makes complete sense to me, but what was the catalyst? What is now making her tick? I doubt we would ever get answers to any of these questions, but it is nice to dream. :cries:

the Enigma part is from SF, while the piano section is def not cause the complete audience have the wrist bracelets that were only given to everyone in LA

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

the Enigma part is from SF, while the piano section is def not cause the complete audience have the wrist bracelets that were only given to everyone in LA

Ohhh, I see. I have yet to watch the fill Nurtec ad so I did not know there were multiple scenes. :ahh: 

Just now, Sannie said:

Ohhh, I see. I have yet to watch the fill Nurtec ad so I did not know there were multiple scenes. :ahh: 

I mean maybe I'm wrong, what's sure is that the first part when it's Enigma, it's from SF

 

I just saw the ad and ran here! :bibliahh: Are we getting the Chromatica Ball DVD? 

 

FUSo6Jx.gif

Edited by Lil Mxnster

According to Planet_Chromatica, Gaga will release the music video from "The Cure" soon. The music video will be funded by a big pharmaceutical company and basically will be scenes from Chromatica Ball Tour + a couple of extra scenes with Gaga after the show being tired and taking pills to feel better. 

 

The music video will try to raise awareness of the negative impact that migraines could have to our mental health. 

5 hours ago, Ratviolo said:

And some of y'all wonder why the fanbase is exhausted :rip:

 

0YnuFn1.png

She deserves all of the lashing

12 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I just saw the ad and ran here! :bibliahh: Are we getting the Chromatica Ball DVD? 

 

FUSo6Jx.gif

Spoiler

yes

we don't know

 

not Page Six now writing about it

5 hours ago, Ratviolo said:

And some of y'all wonder why the fanbase is exhausted :rip:

 

0YnuFn1.png

nnnn it was THAT bad :dies:

She's only pandering to incels now to secure success for Joker 2.

Smart queen yup yup

:clap3:

I've read some of your essays and wow... WOW! :deadbanana4:

 

Friendly reminder of this documentary she posted two years ago: www.facebook.com/ladygaga/videos/the-power-of-kindness/3393924860732409 :heart2:

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

And @Leptine wonders why Jake Gyllehaal unfollowed her smh 

The same reason why Selena Gomez, Dua Lipa, Kylie Jenner and Rihanna did :giraffe: 

 

The last post he liked was her showing a lipstick tho :giraffe:

6 hours ago, Ratviolo said:

And some of y'all wonder why the fanbase is exhausted :rip:

 

0YnuFn1.png

The FACT that some liddos still think that majority of the liddos are just overreacting :dies:

24 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

She deserves all of the lashing

At least she is SERVING in a lot of those post. 

2 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

At least she is SERVING in a lot of those post. 

Serving a talentless IG influencer.

 

FUSo6Jx.gif

Maybe the hate got to her + Bobby and she'll only posts sexy thirst traps from now on


FUSo6Jx.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.