Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

She might have a song on Barbie OST

 

- Barbie official Insta accoung left a comment on her post

- Barbie is from Warner Brothers which makes the negotiations easier since shes done 2 films with them

- She only recently decided to acknowledge Nicki Minaj for the first time ever

- Burns confirmed new music in July

- Mark Ronson is the executive producer for the OST

 

https://twitter.com/iamgrinthal/status/1660794048351813632?s=46


https://twitter.com/allgagathings/status/1667572152789262336?s=46

 

 

Edited by pablozedd

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She’s dressed in pink because she’s filming her Barbie themed music video with Margot Robbie :jonnycat: 

6 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

 

 

I wouldn't go on her Instagram and comment toxic things though. The gays are always so ready to switch on her, nicki didn't lie :rip:

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

She might have a song on Barbie OST

 

- Barbie official Insta accoung left a comment on her post

- Barbie is from Warner Brothers which makes the negotiations easier since shes done 2 films with them

- She only recently decided to acknowledge Nicki Minaj for the first time ever

- Burns confirmed new music in July

- Mark Ronson is the executive producer for the OST

 

https://twitter.com/iamgrinthal/status/1660794048351813632?s=46


https://twitter.com/allgagathings/status/1667572152789262336?s=46

 

 

not happening

 

 

 

“and have a lot of love in my heart” ohhh this shady ***** clocking the negativity :skull: kill ‘em with kindness queen

2 hours ago, xo_hours said:

ActressGa wishlist: 

Yorgos Lanthimos
Denis Villeneuve
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Daniels
Todd Haynes

Ti West

Quentin Tarantino

Kathryn Bigelow

Darren Aronofsky 

 

:alexz:

She won the idgaf war while serving hot, skinny legend. We have no choice but to STAN :clap3:

 

The audios on the videos she posted? :bibliahh:

 

First it was "I said I'm WORKING" and now it's 

 

All of the women that's quotin' my tweets
I know that they want a piece of my meat
I'm a muhfuckin' boss, *****, you know I'm elite

 

 

 :lmao: read these annoying rats to FILTH mother! I support you! :clap:

 

XhzjsjJ the song. 
 

it’s giving 2012 levels unbothered. I hope she runs with this energy into LG7 :jonny5: 

imo i dont think theres a problem with doing ads even if it's tacky af :fan: but wasnt the problem the fact that she was promoting medicine? also not supporting  everything she does isnt really switching... 

Sour Candy MV tomorrow. 

 

2 hours ago, xo_hours said:

Scorsese, Villeneuve, Gerwig, Nolan and Del Toro :chick1:

Chromatica Ball on Max, Enigma revamped + jazz and piano dates and LG7 lead single all coming tomorrow I just feel it

6 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

She won the idgaf war while serving hot, skinny legend. We have no choice but to STAN :clap3:

 

The audios on the videos she posted? :bibliahh:

 

First it was "I said I'm WORKING" and now it's 

 

All of the women that's quotin' my tweets
I know that they want a piece of my meat
I'm a muhfuckin' boss, *****, you know I'm elite

 

 

 :lmao: read these annoying rats to FILTH mother! I support you! :clap:

 

I literally just came here to post this :dies: she is being extra extra shady tonight :lmao:

 

I'm so glad she still doesn't give a ****. Hopefully all the annoying "stans" will finally take a ******* seat. 

 

--

Also, I kinda think something is coming :michael:

4 minutes ago, CBC said:

imo i dont think theres a problem with doing ads even if it's tacky af :fan: but wasnt the problem the fact that she was promoting medicine? also not supporting  everything she does isnt really switching... 

Yeah. The issue is not the ads themselves, it’s she becoming a shill for the medical-industrial complex.

18 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

She won the idgaf war while serving hot, skinny legend. We have no choice but to STAN :clap3:

 

The audios on the videos she posted? :bibliahh:

 

First it was "I said I'm WORKING" and now it's 

 

All of the women that's quotin' my tweets
I know that they want a piece of my meat
I'm a muhfuckin' boss, *****, you know I'm elite

 

 

 :lmao: read these annoying rats to FILTH mother! I support you! :clap:

 

i noticed this too. ahh lmao we love to see it.

 

pqQYLD7.gif

2 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

She really didn't give a single **** about the meltdowns

As she should 

vV3S7zq.gif

Again :cm:

2 hours ago, pablozedd said:

I do think shes preparing to drop smth haus labs related

fixed that for you 

 

but hopefully this July.. we'll get somethng non CAPITALIST

Gaga should drop a full ballad album just to pissed off the white gays. 

Just now, kwek_kwek said:

Gaga should drop a full ballad album just to pissed off the white gays. 

hopefully with the ARUTW Collaborators :giraffe:

Just now, Cryptique said:

hopefully with the ARUTW Collaborators :giraffe:

Yes! She might lose some white gay fans, but she’ll gain fans from Gen X and Boomers. She’ll get a chokehold of Asian countries as well particularly SEA countries. 

57 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

not happening

 

 

 

oh wow. the clownery came back to bite in the end

We all know that if Gaga had a song on the Barbie soundtrack, information about it would have leaked a year ago 

1 hour ago, Aren said:

Yeah. The issue is not the ads themselves, it’s she becoming a shill for the medical-industrial complex.

Literally no one actually cares about this :skull: Over migraine pills, of all things.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.