Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, The Witch said:

The Khloe Kardashian of Pop doesn't deserve having the biggest music acts at her feet :giraffe:

nurtec-odt-khloe-kardashian.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The Fame - I Like It Rough

The Fame Monster - Telephone

Born This Way - You And I

ARTPOP - G.U.Y.

Joanne - Hey Girl

A Star Is Born - Always Remember Us This Way

Chromatica - Stupid Love

37 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I blame Christopher Carino and Michael Polansky for her money-hungry ways


d6MFU84.gif

if only she's money-hungry through releasing MUSIC

 

d6MFU84.gif

 

Favorite song on:

The Fame - Paparazzi 

The Fame Monster - Speechless

Born This Way - The Edge of Glory 

ARTPOP - Applause 

Joanne - Diamond Heart 

A Star Is Born - Shallow

Chromatica - Replay

 

Least favorite song on:

The Fame - Crummy Dummy 

The Fame Monster - Gums 

Born This Way - The Queef 

ARTPOP - Jewels & Nurtecs 

Joanne - Grigio Ghouls 

A Star Is Born - Kill Me 

Chromatica - Stupid Shart 

12 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

jail

To Brown Ass 

tumblr_oxsh0zt5Cm1qbhhnbo1_400.gifv

 

16 minutes ago, Enzo said:

All Before I Croak slander will be allowed

 

tumblr_oxsh0zt5Cm1qbhhnbo1_400.gifv

tumblr_oxsh0zt5Cm1qbhhnbo1_400.gifv

Favs:

Just Dance

Bad Romance

Bloody Mary or Heavy Metal Lover (i could name like half the album tbh)

Do What U Want (solo) :emofish:

Million Reasons

Always Remember Us This Way

Replay

 

Least Favs:

EBT Gangsta 

Teat (still great :gaycat5:)

The Queef

Party N' Play (underrated avantbop, just the weakest overall)

Gringo Girls

Before I Die

F*cking a Closet Case Tonight

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

Faves:

Paparazzi

Alejandro

Heavy Metal Lover

Artpop

Sinner's Prayer

ARUTW

Replay

 

Least Faves:

Again Again

Don't have one for TFM

Bad Kids

Donatella

A-YO

Why Did You Do That?

Sine From Above

Manifesting this sound (in better quality and not so amateur)

 

 

 

With these looks 

 

Intel_LadyGaga16.jpg

222_V6_OPTB.jpg

tumblr_oja44ekOrd1vuabaao1_500.gif 

rs_634x1024-151207141519-634.Grammy-Fash

 

flirtification.gif

 

 

Can a kind soul please tell me what has been discussed in the 30 new pages in this thread since the last time I checked? Thanks 

 

 

2 hours ago, Sugden said:

questioning her being an ally is dumb

idk what prompt justin to do that, but it feels oportunistic

 

u07KjOW.gif

That is what I am thinking. Of all the things to criticize her about on that post, he goes for a low blow that makes no sense. It feels very "bitter" to me.

 

2 hours ago, Pop Art said:

It kinda feels like the anger at her continuous sponsored posts and almost complete lack of organic presence on social media since 2020 has been building to this point and today's post was the straw that broke the camel's back.

 

On the one hand, I do respect that she is her own person and has ever right to be as reserved as she wants, especially since being so close to fans seems to have often led her down a dark path. I also respect that she has the right to leverage the fanbase she's worked hard to cultivate to make a quick buck via sponsorships and such — I suspect many of the people angry at her for this would do the same if they were in her shoes.

 

On the other hand, it's also valid for those who became a fan of her because she was so connected to her fanbase in the early days to be hurt with the way she's seemingly completely shut us out since around 2015. It didn't sting so much when she was still sharing her life or random thoughts on social media (even if there was much less actual interaction to go along with it as there was in the past), but since late 2020 even that has all but dried up and has since been replaced with seemingly never ending product placements, which can feel like she just sees us as a way to make money. Maybe she always did, or maybe she started to after she realized distancing herself from us was better for her mental health. Who knows — all we can do is speculate.

 

I want to believe she is still the same person that loves her fans, just more matured and reserved, since we saw some of that Gaga in the Gagavisions for Chromatica. I think what makes it hard is that she doesn't share those feelings with us like she used to, which leaves a ton of room for question and doubts especially when she's still very willing to make money off of us.

 

Sorry for the essay and in case this is misconstrued, this is not an unstanning post. :skull:

This is a great post. :clap3: I came to terms a while back that she is not the same person, but I do not hold that against her and it does not really make me like her less. I do not think it is totally fair to expect her to be the same person, but at the end of the day what she chooses to share or not share she obviously has a reason for doing so.

Not this mess escalating further :deadbanana4: are those Tranter posts real? I genuinely thought for a sec that it was another doctored screenshot by one of those attention-hungry stan twitter accounts, can't even tell what's real and what's fake anymore. 

 

This has gotten waaayy out of hand (not like it's making a dent in the real world since this whole discourse is pretty much limited to online circles but still). And not these absolute ******* LOSERS that are OGHs in that thread kii'ing over this and calling her a fake ally, I_have_to_laugh_Lady_MAGA_pink_hat.gif :rip: stan wars have truly rotten some people's brains.

 

If only we could actually get something that's not an #ad or makeup, that would be nice right about now and would placate this fanbase a bit :gaycat6: 

 

Michael bearden posted r*chy and dancers rehearsing. We are getting a music video or enigma revamp announcement in the next month. 

11 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Michael bearden posted r*chy and dancers rehearsing. We are getting a music video or enigma revamp announcement in the next month. 

It is for Idina Menzel

 

 

58 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Can a kind soul please tell me what has been discussed in the 30 new pages in this thread since the last time I checked? Thanks 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by jesus del rey

Now why y'all discussing her genuinity about her LGBTQ+ activism, that's so dumb :skull: She is one of the few pop stars who actually cares about the community and did so much for it during her career. The fact that she didn't post something about Pride month and the recent laws being pushed in the USA (yet) does NOT mean that she didn't do anything about it. Remind y'all that she has been a very active activist behind the curtains as well. 

I unfollowed her on insta after this mess :giraffe: sick of the #ads 

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

Can a kind soul please tell me what has been discussed in the 30 new pages in this thread since the last time I checked? Thanks 

 

 

:toofunny2:

All of this combined is pretty worrying. For a while now I haven't really enjoyed Gaga as a person, its mostly been fakeness with glimmers of authenticity. I'm not unstanning but it's just an observation and I've felt it for a while. I still am excited to see what she does artistically but I am kinda disappointed in her.

 

I see liddos on twitter saying thats some kind of entitlement, maybe it is.. I don't actually expect anything from her, I'm just not liking what I'm hearing and seeing. The Justin comment adding fuel to the flame, I'm not going to take his word for it, but its concerning when you have things stacking up.

4 hours ago, Sugden said:

questioning her being an ally is dumb

idk what prompt justin to do that, but it feels oportunistic

 

u07KjOW.gif

I agree I think thats one thing you can't really come for her about. Maybe people feel she should be doing more now with how much is going on in the US but thats a different subject all together. It does seem like a lot people around her have gotten hurt. Its possible they all got it wrong and Gaga is some saint, but thats highly unlikely. It's easy to dismiss people and want to defend Gaga as a fan and I'm not saying these comments from Justin are necessarily valid but his hurt is coming from somewhere. I'm guessing he himself has felt used by her and for that he has grouped himself with the entire LGBTQ+ community.

 

Edited by eclipsed

I can just imagine how angry she is about this, after all she's done. She must be livid.

the dragging is stupid, but i think its lowkey a karma for NOT firing ritchy or whoever it is yet...

 

 

There could be 100 sponsors in the room and all you need is the 1 to take you down in a downward spiral

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.