Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

Obvs they had some sort of falling out. I wonder why, maybe because she doesn't want to write with him? 

I have no idea but this ad seemed to trigger him.. So maybe something to do with money, credits on songs who knows. Him jokingly asking is she using this money for the born this way foundation as well and some of her old friends laughing along as well, also again with the money.. I'm not sure.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

you don't see this same reaction from huge popstars who has abandoned the shithole that is social media like Adele, Beyonce, and Ariana Grande who used to be on Twitter 24/7.

But are all of their socials just constantly ads?

Edited by eclipsed

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

you don't see this same reaction from huge popstars who has abandoned the shithole that is social media like Adele, Beyonce, and Ariana Grande who used to be on Twitter 24/7.

Adele and Beyoncé never really interacted with their fans like Gar used to do, while I understand the disappointment mostly came from the miscommunication (myself included), I’m just suggesting that from our fan’s perspective it is time to let it be.

8 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

But are all of their socials just constantly ads?

off-album roll-out, Adele has no sideline, Beyonce has Ivy Park and Ariana has rem. 

 

The most social media content you'd see from Gaga herself these days is from TikTok comments.

 

5 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Adele and Beyoncé never really interacted with their fans like Gar used to do, while I understand the disappointment mostly came from the miscommunication (myself included), I’m just suggesting that from our fan’s perspective it is time to let it be.

I made peace with this as well. And she has called social media "the toilet of internet" before so it's a surprise to me that stans still crave that from her. It's a very toxic place for these girls. 

9 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

off-album roll-out, Adele has no sideline, Beyonce has Ivy Park and Ariana has rem. 

 

The most social media content you'd see from Gaga herself these days is from TikTok comments.

 

I made peace with this as well. And she has called social media "the toilet of internet" before so it's a surprise to me that stans still crave that from her. It's a very toxic place for these girls. 

Exactly!

you can be disappointed but also it’s so futile… how did former legends communicate with their fans? Through music and she will

Not yall acting like she is being dragged because we are upset she doesn't talk to us anymore, who gives a shiz about that? I couldn't care less about that. It is more the fact that she has become a walking billboard, with no integrity or morals. Willing to sell herself to the highest bidder regardless of who it is. Yes it was annoying when she did it with other things like tudor and that champagne, it felt very out of touch, but who cares she was making money. But shilling for big pharma is a new low i didn't think she would sink too. It's probably the worst decision of her career thus far and i won't be able to take her seriously going forward, I'm sure many people feel the same judging by the reactions. It's an evil disgusting immoral industry and she chose to become a poster child for it why? Because they paid her millions to use her influence for their profit. Instead of being part of the solutions like she constantly harps on about she has become part of the problem

 

FUSo6Jx.gif

Girlies give it up. Gaga doesn't use social media when she's not in a project anymore. She already said in her last interview that she wants more time in solitude. The ads are automatically posted and they are not even using new pics.

 

Give it up. Gaga will never give us in-between eras content again. Good thing is that she's basically always doing stuff between movies, residencies, tours and albums

 

4 minutes ago, Dad said:

Not yall acting like she is being dragged because we are upset she doesn't talk to us anymore, who gives a shiz about that? I couldn't care less about that. It is more the fact that she has become a walking billboard, with no integrity or morals. Willing to sell herself to the highest bidder regardless of who it is. Yes it was annoying when she did it with other things like tudor and that champagne, it felt very out of touch, but who cares she was making money. But shilling for big pharma is a new low i didn't think she would sink too. It's probably the worst decision of her career thus far and i won't be able to take her seriously going forward, I'm sure many people feel the same judging by the reactions. It's an evil disgusting immoral industry and she chose to become a poster child for it why? Because they paid her millions to use her influence for their profit. Instead of being part of the solutions like she constantly harps on about she has become part of the problem

 

FUSo6Jx.gif

Let her get that coin. Big Pharma is not the reason people cannot afford medicines in the US, but government regulations. We get Pfizer stuff for basically nothing here in Spain

 

Get ready for

 

“I’ve been obsessed with Harley Quinn and psychology since I was 14… I told Todd that… right? It’s crazy…”

I wonder if anything will come from this backlash, will her next post really just be another ad would she actually be that shameless :rip:

14 minutes ago, Dad said:

Not yall acting like she is being dragged because we are upset she doesn't talk to us anymore, who gives a shiz about that? But shilling for big pharma is a new low i didn't think she would sink too. It's probably the worst decision of her career thus far and i won't be able to take her seriously going forward, I'm sure many people feel the same judging by the reactions. It's an evil disgusting immoral industry and she chose to become a poster child for it why?

This bit.

 

I couldn't care less about her not talking "talking to fans", I certainly don't question her LGBT ally ship either, but hawking price-gouged pharmaceuticals is a mask-off moment that gives me pause. The US is a wild place. :rip:

7 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

This bit.

 

I couldn't care less about her not talking "talking to fans", I certainly don't question her LGBT ally ship either, but hawking price-gouged pharmaceuticals is a mask-off moment that gives me pause. The US is a wild place. :rip:

100 percent. It is a extremely stupid decision on her part. Also i can't with some people questioning her LGBT allyship because of what that messy gay said, can yall be serious for a moment here, it is lady gaga, she has done more for the gays then the rest combined. Even questioning that is stupid. That being said her big pharma collab is a disgusting way to use her influence and reach

21 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I wonder if anything will come from this backlash, will her next post really just be another ad would she actually be that shameless :rip:

The ads are usually part of a larger contract decided months in advance so I wouldn't be surprised. Would be hilarious

She can post as many #ads as she wants but only on the condition that she posts the tour special announcement first we've had ENOUGH

 

 

34 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I wonder if anything will come from this backlash, will her next post really just be another ad would she actually be that shameless :rip:

I mean, she literally posted two Haus Labs stories just 3 hours after the Pfizer post despite the backlash. She's just ridiculous like that :rip:

And some of y'all wonder why the fanbase is exhausted :rip:

 

0YnuFn1.png

I'm cackling at the lashing still going. This was obviously the straw that broke the camel's back and fans were done with the constant ads while there's nothing else going on t the moment because lbr people couldn't care less if she was active or mid-era. Bobby I know you're reading everything. I actually hope some fan talks to him about it next time they see him at a drag show or pride event lol.

 

The 🚬s using this to come for her activism and advocacy are just braindead trolls/haters anyway. Nothing new. 

 

That said, it's normal to expect/want her to say something about what's been happening recently. She doesn't *have to* but it's still something.

 

FUSo6Jx.gif

1 hour ago, Ratviolo said:

I mean, she literally posted two Haus Labs stories just 3 hours after the Pfizer post despite the backlash. She's just ridiculous like that :rip:

unless it’s something like that (iconic) fake boomerang her ass is not the one posting those stories :rip:
 

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Let her get that coin. Big Pharma is not the reason people cannot afford medicines in the US, but government regulations. We get Pfizer stuff for basically nothing here in Spain

 

this obviously isn’t the thread to get into a whole thing about American politics and healthcare, but big pharma is absolutely a big part of the problem. who do you think is bankrolling the legislators and their campaigns to get those kinds of regulations enacted?


I think it’s fine to not completely crucify her over it, but the industry itself doesn’t deserve the leniency

Questioning her allyship is definitely wrong but I think the draggings she's getting from the pharma ad is quite valid. People are also talking about her hypocrisy in still working with Richy S after all the advocacy she did for sexual assault victims. That post definitely opened up a can of worms because even if you look at her IG comments its not even just her fans but regular GP people questioning her pharma post. 

1 hour ago, Ratviolo said:

And some of y'all wonder why the fanbase is exhausted :rip:

 

0YnuFn1.png

you can't say lADy gaga without ad :clap3:

1 hour ago, Ratviolo said:

And some of y'all wonder why the fanbase is exhausted :rip:

 

0YnuFn1.png

Not a collage

 

FUSo6Jx.gif

 

 

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

daily where are the chromatica ball footages post

Spam Her insta post

27 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

daily where are the chromatica ball footages post

You can watch an exclusive part of CBT footage sponsered by big pharma :bam:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.