Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, The Witch said:

We have to lick her ass in everything she does? :swan: she deserves to be called out!

 

Absolutely not, I don't have problems with people ciriticize her IG ads in a civil way, I did it myself, but questioning her LGBTQ+ support or heavily insult her is definitely too much.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, scheibe said:

the shade :fan:

she's just working like everybody else

I just don't see the problem tbh

 

 

 

She looks amazing :flame:

8 minutes ago, The Witch said:

We have to lick her ass in everything she does? :swan: she deserves to be called out!

yes we do!

 

/thread

:gaygacat3:

"summer flush" as in the ads she's been flushing down her instagram for some quick (probably extremely good) coin...I mean she did say that "social media is the toilet of the internet". I guess we could take an ad break this summer as long as she's gonna give us something after that :bam:

“Millions of dollars are not enough for some people. They want billions. Then they need trillions.” - Gaga, 2013

 

Ironically enough, that’s what she’s become. I guess it’s true what they say, once you get so rich and can buy anything you want, you only get satisfied by accumulating more wealth.

The dramatics. You’re going to switch and stop the crocodile tears when she releases music and when Joker II comes out 

wow who would've thought, money makes the world go round

shocking

16 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The dramatics. You’re going to switch and stop the crocodile tears when she releases music and when Joker II comes out 

I mean that's the root of all the lashings.. it wont be this bad if she releases/posts about music in between this horrible online walmart

 

So where is it? :chick2:

I do think shes preparing to drop smth non haus labs related

Edited by pablozedd

44 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

I do think shes preparing to drop smth non haus labs related

I agree

She's WORKING

FynrM5XWYAIsUvp?format=jpg&name=small

on something :sherlock:

56 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

I do think shes preparing to drop smth non haus labs related

Another product placement ad, yes!

 

vV3S7zq.gif

1 hour ago, xo_hours said:

 

If I have to choose one I would say Scorsese, he even follows her on IG (I guess he doesn't mind the ads hihi), since I'm not sure for how long he will continue to direct movies considering his age and I would like her to work with this legendary director.

 

Then I am open for tones of directors who are punctually mentioned in here, Villeneuve, Fincher, Del Toro, Ti West, Aster, ecc, and possibly a woman Jane Campion or Maggie Gyllenhaal.

 

 

 

 

7 minutes ago, Artur said:

Ugh she's so baddd. She does NOT care about the crybabies. Imagine Gaga caring about the migraine pill backlash when she's faced 100x FAR bigger controversies without a hitch. Rich, skinny, hot, can't be touched. 

 

Wait why do I sound like a barb

Edited by Biggie

She truly has been looking fantastic since JFAD filming :flame: Unbothered queen :clap3:

What if she uses the Chroma Ball special to kick off the new era? Im starting to believe on the July rumours. 
 

Lead single + Special available on streaming :cm:

Just now, Leptine said:

She truly has been looking fantastic since JFAD filming :flame: Unbothered queen :clap3:

Thats why I think shes coming. When theres no plan to promote something she usually doesnt keep it up like that… She stays chill and relaxed on all of her appearances. 

She might also be staying lean in case they do Joker reshoots, but let me be delulu and hype myself up for a new era :duca:

2 hours ago, Enzo said:

wow who would've thought, money makes the world go round

shocking

Tea and tbh the album is not gonna fund itself if the label aren't willing to give her a biggger budget

Edited by JayG

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.