Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Not gonna lie, I would have never expected a Pfizer medication advertisement from her :rip: Not to mention using her tour photos :rip:

 

Get money I guess :rip:

 

I honestly don't understand, I can understand the past sposorships but this one feels really weird, is she really that in need of money?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

She pulled up the CBT footage to get pix for THE weirdest ad she's ever done. I'VE SUFFERED FROM MIGRAINES?????? :ahh: I ******* hate and love her at the same time

Like..... :rip:  She couldn't be bothered to film a new ad :rip: 

Not her pulling the “since I was a child” thing for a f*cling migraines I’m about to unstab

Shilling for big pharma :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2: though this might actually be the funniest ******* thing ever. The CBT footage for a ******* migrane medication #AD? Camp tbh :priceless: 

She is so over my god what she turned into :rip: 

I would unstan right away if it wasnt for that nostalgia feelings i still have from 2008/2013. :coffee2:

At least the base isn't dead anymore :rip: 

4 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

Not her pulling the “since I was a child” thing for a f*cling migraines I’m about to unstab

I know this was just a typo but :rip: 

Not the tour footage used for the commercial, I-

 

I honestly can't defend her this time.

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Not the tour footage used for the commercial, I-

 

I honestly can't defend her this time.

Ikr. If they dare to not release the show

Nurtec costs over $1000 for just 8 tablets, EIGHT TABLETS FOR $1000+.

 

Quote

The cost for Nurtec ODT oral tablet, disintegrating 75 mg is around $1,011 for a supply of 8 tablets

 

https://www.drugs.com/price-guide/nurtec-odt

 

Why the hell would she put her name behind this kind of crap. Imagine she would speak out against their insane prices and moral depravity of pharmaceutical companies instead. I'm really dissapointed, she must have stocks in pfizer or something

Ngl I can't lie, her doing this **** makes me respect her less. Of all types of ads, pharmaceutical ones give me the biggest ick. To use footage from a show we've been asking for for months now is just even more salt to the wound. Idk.

The meltdowns over this when she’s been doing sponsorships for money for years :ahh:  People get with it already? She’s a calculated capitalist like a lot of our favs, oh well

Chromatica was a sellout era so not shocked she's ending it with one last plea

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

Nurtec costs over $1000 for just 8 tablets, EIGHT TABLETS FOR $1000+.

 

 

https://www.drugs.com/price-guide/nurtec-odt

 

Why the hell would she put her name behind this kind of crap. Imagine she would speak out against their insane prices and moral depravity of pharmaceutical companies instead. I'm really dissapointed, she must have stocks in pfizer or something

 

What? I thought this was common medication for headache like ibuprofen or paracetamol :deadbanana:

 

I guess it makes sense she's an actual patient :rip:

2 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

The meltdowns over this when she’s been doing sponsorships for money for years :ahh:  People get with it already? She’s a calculated capitalist like a lot of our favs, oh well

I’m sorry but nobody’s like this :rip: 

This is such a next level low for that woman.

 

 

FygefqoacAc-pLu?format=jpg&name=small

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Chromatica was a sellout era so not shocked she's ending it with one last plea

Pfizer™ presents The Chromatica Ball: Live from Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles is coming 

 

image0.png

Just now, industry baby said:

I’m sorry but nobody’s like this :rip: 

This is such a next level low for that woman.

 

 

FygefqoacAc-pLu?format=jpg&name=small

It’s not that deep y’all are just mad she’s not giving you what you want anymore :rip:

 

5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Chromatica was a sellout era so not shocked she's ending it with one last plea

That album barely sold peanuts for it to be considered as a sellout :rip:

Edited by AdamRiver96

8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Ikr. If they dare to not release the show

 

I fear it's pretty obvious that is not coming at this point, I really hope to be wrong of course.

7 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Chromatica was a sellout era so not shocked she's ending it with one last plea

In what world was it a sellout era :deadbanana4: y’all just say anything 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.