Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Nicholai said:

The way i jumped thinking it was related to the tour.

same I thought she was announcing the release of the footage finally

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

OMG not her doing a #ad for a migraine shot :deadbanana2: and of all pictures to use she uses the CHROMTICA BALL TOUR :deadbanana2: 

 

I bet you she is the new spokesperson for it, just like Khloe Kardashian was last year. Get ready for the commercials and non stop ads for the medication. 

Me clicking the notification to find out she's promoting a migraine pill :deadbanana2:

 

Gurl if u don't get into a studio

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

this is why we have to buy haus labs - so our girl can eat

Edited by Bojana
typo

The way I saw the pic and JUMPED thinking it was the concert film announcement :bibliahh:

 

I've had it officially :bibliahh:

The genius of her using an image she knows will trigger us to promote a drug to treat the migraine we'll all get from seeing said image used for an #ad instead of to announce the tour film we all want. Her mind.

Get ready for the commercials. I swear they played this Khloe one non stop :deadbanana:

 

 

 

Her posting a pharmaceutical ad on Pride Month

 

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

2 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

The genius of her using an image she knows will trigger us to promote a drug to treat the migraine we'll all get from seeing said image used for an #ad instead of to announce the tour film we all want. Her mind.

her migraines could mean anything

 

spacer.png

this is my first post in the base for months (this dead era is probably the most boring it’s ever been) 

 

but that ad absolutely ******* sent me :rip: 

 

bling not the music!

 

Just plain NASTY I ******* HATE THIS BROKE ASS ***** FGHJKL :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

 

At first I thought nurtecodt was some new streaming platform for chromatica ball film but its something even worse:ahh:

2013: Music not the bling

 

2023: All the bling, what's music?

 

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif 

what the **** 

 

Thankfully I unfollowed her the other week on Instagram, because that would've been too much :rip: anything but music these days. 

 

1 hour ago, Aden said:

https://twitter.com/ladygaganownet/status/1668592963880988674?s=46&t=rUkdr4ELh5_if3cFJ3_fPA

 

I'm sorry but THIRTEEN Diamond hits in France? :rip:

 

Has there ever been a bigger woman in France since Marie Antoinette?

Actually Bloody Mary is also eligible, so it's 14 Diamond SMASHES! :WAP:

Comments EATING her UP as they should. Everyone thinking it was the concert film:bibliahh:

This is so embarrassing :rip:  I'm unfollowing her

 

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.