Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I don't know what to say, I need to pop a 911 I think. I can't believe she became a full-time Malibu influencer now. 

 

Z1FBNAj.gif 

:bibliahh:
Z1FBNAj.gif

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This has gotta be up there with the most embarrassing things she’s done between cycles. 
 

a mess :ace:

I haven't followed her socials since 2013 so I really couldn't be less bothered :rip:

14 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

So corny. 2009ga would be ashamed. :biblio:

2009Ga was constantly doing cheesy, pointless advertisements, though. :rip:

 

---

 

This has to be the most unintentionally hilarious things she has ever done. It is genuinely bonkers. I am sure she is getting a fat check from pharma, though, so good on her. I think Michael is involved in the pharma world, so maybe he got this deal for her. :ahh: 

43 minutes ago, Aden said:

Someone said the only thing she's not suffering from is shame. :deadbanana4:

:rip::rip:
 

When Pfizer sponsors the Replay video coming next week then what

spacer.png

 

The scars on my mind are not on replay thanks to Nurtec 

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

The video actually low key confirmed the ball film is coming though (her team owned the copyrights to the footages etc etc), otherwise they would just filmed her comfortably sitting on a couch while selling headache pills.

 

I really hope so but you know what, I wouldn't be surprised if they're gonna waste it on the commercial :deadbanana:

18 minutes ago, industry baby said:

I literally lost it when she started with “ Ever since my childhood…” 

 

:ahh:

No because when I tell you I screamed reading it.

 

Can't stand this puta :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

what the f is her problem

She is most likely making a good $20m for this so let us not pretend like we would not do it or like no other popstar would. :deadbanana:

 

Although disappointing, I cannot be too mad when popstars like Beyonce performed for Dubai's elite and Taylor Swift teams up with credit card companies to sell tour tickets. These girls care more about money than they ever will about morals. :rip: :rip: 

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

She is most likely making a good $20m for this so let us not pretend like we would not do it or like no other popstar would. :deadbanana:

 

Although disappointing, I cannot be too mad when popstars like Beyonce performed for Dubai's elite and Taylor Swift teams up with credit card companies to sell tour tickets. These girls care more about money than they ever will about morals. :rip: :rip: 

what does she need all this money for tho :rip: she is not investing in her career that's for sure

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

what does she need all this money for tho :rip: she is not investing in her career that's for sure

Why does any rich person need more money? Greed.

 

---

 

What we should be pissed about is her completely ignoring the fact that is Pride Month. She has put out multiple ads for Haus Labs and now a medication but has not muttered a single word about Pride or what has been going on with anti-LGBT laws being passed in the US. That is more of a betrayal than her being a capitalist.

Idk girls, doing some sponsored posts for luxury brands like Tiffany is very different from posting an informercial transcript on her Instagram. This is embarrassing. 

Just now, Sannie said:

Why does any rich person need more money? Greed.

 

---

 

What we should be pissed about is her completely ignoring the fact that is Pride Month. She has put out multiple ads for Haus Labs and now a medication but has not muttered a single word about Pride or what has been going on with anti-LGBT laws being passed in the US. That is more of a betrayal than her being a capitalist.

She’ll probably tweet Happy Pride with a link to watch the Chromatica Ball movie. :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Sugden said:

what does she need all this money for tho :rip: she is not investing in her career that's for sure

why would anyone say no to money you’re not stanning Gandhi

that's why that kindness bullshit is trash, it keeps her shielded and out of touch cause although there is a lot of hate out there, there is also genuine criticism and she probably thinks they are all the same in her little bubble.

hopefully she snaps out of this cause is embarrassing

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

She’ll probably tweet Happy Pride with a link to watch the Chromatica Ball movie. :giraffe:

This will be the only way to make up for it. :jonny: 

42 minutes ago, industry baby said:

I’m sorry but nobody’s like this :rip: 

nobody does ads? litterally every celeb does ads.... don't you have to stan Kanye and Azealia, Alex? 

I’m Lady Gaga, I look for the well health safety seal at my favorite places. It means health and safety measures have met rigorous scientific standards so I can go back with confidence to the places I love. Look for the well health safety seal outside and feel safer going inside.

1 minute ago, anklebiterrs said:

Idk girls, doing some sponsored posts for luxury brands like Tiffany is very different from posting an informercial transcript on her Instagram. This is embarrassing. 

This is my issue as well, her online presence turned into a big advertisement channel.

3 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

why would anyone say no to money you’re not stanning Gandhi

well you tell her that, cause how many speeches about not wanting to be a sellout has she gave.

i think most people wouldnt even mind if she was doing something else, but it became all she does.

Edited by Sugden

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.