Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Pfizer™ presents The Chromatica Ball: Live from Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles is coming 

 

image0.png

x2

Pfizer™ presents The Chromatica Ball: Live from Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles is coming

Z1FBNAj.gif

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

It’s not that deep y’all are just mad she’s not giving you what you want anymore :rip:

 

Well it wont be our problem then when next era serve Love 4 Sale debut #s hihihi. 

 

She should read the signs :sistrens:

Just now, Bhabylon said:

In what world was it a sellout era :deadbanana4: y’all just say anything 

I am trolling sis

 

Only Jazz Tangcay could have liked immediately the post lol :gaycat7:

Getting upset with her is one thing but having a full fledged meltdown and insulting her and her previous work is a choice. Y'all need to learn stan boundaries. :rip:

To be honest, I don't mind her doing sponsorships because every one of our faves is a capitalist who wants to make a buck. But it's weird that between Haus Labs and Nurtec, it feels likes sponsorships is all she's doing at the moment?

 

I don't expect her to pump out creative work every waking moment of her life but she's an artist first and foremost. It's unfortunate that her team doesn't realize the light she's being positioned in doing all these partnerships. :rip:

Just now, Aden said:

To be honest, I don't mind her doing sponsorships because every one of our faves is a capitalist who wants to make a buck. But it's weird that between Haus Labs and Nurtec, it feels likes sponsorships is all she's doing at the moment?

 

I don't expect her to pump out creative work every waking moment of her life but she's an artist first and foremost. It's unfortunate that her team doesn't realize the light she's being positioned in doing all these partnerships. :rip:

trust me this one is just a way to announce that footage

Z1FBNAj.gif

Yeah some of y’all need to step outside and touch grass 

 

Getting annoyed is understandable but having meltdowns and threading them… is not normal 

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

The video actually low key confirmed the ball film is coming though (her team owned the copyrights to the footages etc etc), otherwise they would just filmed her comfortably sitting on a couch while selling headache pills.

the meltdownsFygefqoacAc-pLu?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by ~Start The Music

9 minutes ago, industry baby said:

Well it wont be our problem then when next era serve Love 4 Sale debut #s hihihi. 

 

She should read the signs :sistrens:

Oh please y’all will be right back when LG7 era starts :ahh:

 

I don't know what to say, I need to pop a 911 I think. I can't believe she became a full-time Malibu influencer now. 

 

Z1FBNAj.gif 

I literally lost it when she started with “ Ever since my childhood…” 

 

:ahh:

2 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Oh please y’all will be right back when LG7 era starts :ahh:

 

I doubt that if it serves Stupid Noise'd songs. But we'll be in the cinemas watching JFAD nevertheless. 

 

Z1FBNAj.gif 

I've made peace with my faves being capitalistic pigs ages ago so I'm literally just kiing at this. A migraine pill was very unexpected tho fff

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

10 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Is that person even a stan :rip:

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

It's extremely obvious whose dupe that is 

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

Just now, industry baby said:

I literally lost it when she started with “ Ever since my childhood…” 

 

:ahh:

When I saw the ad the first thing popped into my mind was she'd say something like that and she actually did

 

Z1FBNAj.gif 

7 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

The video actually low key confirmed the ball film is coming though

Who knew a migraine pill would become our new coping mechanism

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

9 minutes ago, Aden said:

To be honest, I don't mind her doing sponsorships because every one of our faves is a capitalist who wants to make a buck. But it's weird that between Haus Labs and Nurtec, it feels likes sponsorships is all she's doing at the moment?

 

I don't expect her to pump out creative work every waking moment of her life but she's an artist first and foremost. It's unfortunate that her team doesn't realize the light she's being positioned in doing all these partnerships. :rip:

this is what bugs me about it tbh, like if we were getting anything else or even complete silence instead I’d be unbothered since everyone does sponsorships. even during the tour it felt like her updates were mostly Haus Labs promo instead of “thank you _____ for being a great crowd!” type things
 

4 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

So corny. 2009ga would be ashamed. :biblio:

yeah because early gaga never did corny ads for a quick check

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.