Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Not Chromatica Ball footage being used for this gross sponsorship deal.

Ā 

Yeah I’m keeping it mute, but this is truly off putting.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

What we should be pissed about is her completely ignoring the fact that is Pride Month. She has put out multiple ads for Haus Labs and now a medication but has not muttered a single word about Pride or what has been going on with anti-LGBT laws being passed in the US. That is more of a betrayal than her being a capitalist.

Agreed. Granted, she's done plenty of LGBTQ+ activism in her career but this year is particularly tense in terms of LGBTQ visibility. It's one thing for her to be radio silent in general but if she's had the time for Haus Labs ads, she has the time for a tweet here or two.

Ā 

Like even Taylor Swift of all people has been doing the bare minimum in this regard. :rip:

1 minute ago, ~Start The Music said:

I’m Lady Gaga, I look for the well health safety seal at my favorite places. It means health and safety measures have met rigorous scientific standards so I can go back with confidence to the places I love. Look for the well health safety seal outside and feel safer going inside.

She is a queen for this. Ever since the Chicago Tylenol murders of 1982, I have been terrified of medications without the well health safety seal. I am so glad she is putting people over profits.

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

don't you have to stan Kanye and Azealia, Alex?Ā 

1281753.gif

Ā 

Clock it!Ā :bam:

How is this any different from her Dom Perignon ads that are expensive too

Ā 

Z1FBNAj.gif

Just now, Sugden said:

this is the same person btw

Ā 

Ā 

You are reaching, sis. Being disappointed is fine, even being grossed out, but nothing in this video is at odds with promoting medication.

Medication helps with anxiety and depression, too. Would you feel better if she was promoting anxiety meds?

it does feel like a massive slap in the face to use Chroma Ball footage for a pharmaceutical ad after we've been begging for it for months

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

You are reaching, sis. Being disappointed is fine, even being grossed out, but nothing in this video is at odds with promoting medication.

Medication helps with anxiety and depression, too. Would you feel better if she was promoting anxiety meds?

the whole point of that speech was that she doesnt like selling stuff to people cause it feels fake

2 minutes ago, Greg said:

I was expecting to see far more Bobby draggings on Twitter for this.Ā 

He’s blocking everyone that is not saying something positive anywayĀ 

Just now, Sugden said:

the whole point of that speech was that she doesnt like selling stuff to people cause it feels fake

But within context we know that is not true. She sells things and always has, so I think the point was more so that she feels comfortable with saying "no" to selling stuff she is not comfortable with. I guess if she does have migraines, pushing migraine meds is not an issue for her.

2 minutes ago, Greg said:

I was expecting to see far more Bobby draggings on Twitter for this.Ā 

at some point we gotta realise who is the real problem

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

it does feel like a massive slap in the face to use Chroma Ball footage for a pharmaceutical ad after we've been begging for it for months

🄲

I heard that the money she’s making from this sponsorship is going into the LG7 music video budgetĀ 

Ā 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

I heard that the money she’s making from this sponsorship is going into the LG7 music video budgetĀ 

Ā 

spacer.png

In the mean time she is talking to Grindr so they can sponsor her next video

Ā 

FygefqoacAc-pLu?format=jpg&name=small

6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

it does feel like a massive slap in the face to use Chroma Ball footage for a pharmaceutical ad after we've been begging for it for months

Yeah, this is what is bothering me the most, I think. On top of that, the specific footage they used looks like something that would be featured in a tour special. :jonny:Ā 

Ā 

Maybe Nurtec is paying for the tour special and it is going to premiere on their new Nurtec Streaming site. :duca:Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Sannie

Just now, Bhabylon said:

I blame Bobby and Sarah and Richie for this

Ā 

spacer.png

And Frederic Aspiras!

Im not even that mad i just wish she read the criticisms and had a wake up call.

1 hour ago, industry baby said:

I’m sorry but nobody’s like thisĀ :rip:Ā 

This is such a next level low for that woman.

Ā 

Ā 

FygefqoacAc-pLu?format=jpg&name=small

wait you're Alex? my god please step OUTSIDE :hoetenks:

6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

He’s blocking everyone that is not saying something positive anywayĀ 

He’s blocking people? I mean I’d understand if he’s blocking people that are insulting Gaga over this, I just haven’t seen anything

24 minutes ago, Sannie said:

She is most likely making a good $20m for this so let us not pretend like we would not do it or like no other popstar would. :deadbanana:

Ā 

Although disappointing, I cannot be too mad when popstars like Beyonce performed for Dubai's elite and Taylor Swift teams up with credit card companies to sell tour tickets. These girls care more about money than they ever will about morals. :rip: :rip:Ā 

Truly this. Bey also dropped Ren way harder than Gaga dropped Chromatica so I guess we shouldn’t complain.

this person was literally creaming themselves back in April when the Joker footage leaked and was spewing how Thats Entertainment was gonna go #1 for 10 weeks and now this

Ā 

GO OUTSIDE

Ā 

Ā 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.