Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I’m not sure about that. Maybe if ASIB was also nominated for AOTY. ARUTW was only nominated because Grammy voters are lazy and it was one of the first songs they saw on the submission list since the song title starts with the letter A. It was pretty much name checked 

 

ARUTW’s streaming success is impressive. She will be performing it with Shallow for years to come. I am so happy she had it on the set list for TCB

I should have added what Artur said below. Had they pushed it as a single and gave it more exposure, I think it would have had a good chance.

 

9 hours ago, Artur said:

I think it could've won even against Bad Guy if pushed as a single with a couple of performances.

I think BG was unstoppable, but I will agree with this narrative anyways. :eli: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

well, considering she literally had a song on that tour with the lyrics "I'm not having fun tonight", an album on tour that was about depression and feeling sad, had an entire interview with Oprah about depression, told radio stations in interviews that she literally cried when making this album, was it so far fetched to think so?

 

mGqoHPl.gif

The writing of the album and the tour were like an eon apart

mGqoHPl.gif

Are there more OGHs than liddos on here. That R. Kelly thread post...

 

mGqoHPl.gif

 

8 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Yeah whoever produce the FW demo needs to get their ass eaten real good because its a bop :katie2:

It was BP and Gaga and Khlar changed it

Hey sorry for the randomness. But is Gaga expected return to Vegas? I absolutely need to see her live again!! She’s was phenomenal on the Chromatica tour!! 

2 minutes ago, Keshasbxtch said:

Hey sorry for the randomness. But is Gaga expected return to Vegas? I absolutely need to see her live again!! She’s was phenomenal on the Chromatica tour!! 

Yes dates are expected to be announced for this fall relaunch

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

Yes dates are expected to be announced for this fall relaunch

Perfection! Lemme start saving coin for those pit tickets. Thank u. 

Between BLOODPOP and The Blessed Madonna, which one will you choose to be the main producer of LG7? No none option

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc67MofCxIlBg8iuVo8ug

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiyqXnTZh50mqfIHhjKwV

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Between BLOODPOP and The Blessed Madonna, which one will you choose to be the main producer of LG7? No none option

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc67MofCxIlBg8iuVo8ug

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiyqXnTZh50mqfIHhjKwV

I'd choose Gaga to quit music :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Between BLOODPOP and The Blessed Madonna, which one will you choose to be the main producer of LG7? No none option

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc67MofCxIlBg8iuVo8ug

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiyqXnTZh50mqfIHhjKwV

FailSafe

 

Spoiler

Blessed Madonna

 

Edited by sunbathinganimal

9 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Between BLOODPOP and The Blessed Madonna, which one will you choose to be the main producer of LG7? No none option

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc67MofCxIlBg8iuVo8ug

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiyqXnTZh50mqfIHhjKwV

full time actor it is then:bird:

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

Between BLOODPOP and The Blessed Madonna, which one will you choose to be the main producer of LG7? No none option

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc67MofCxIlBg8iuVo8ug

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiyqXnTZh50mqfIHhjKwV

I’m choosing the one that gave Gaga her best reviewed album to date, BloodGod.

Edited by DonnieDarko

12 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

The fact SL was a hit because of the hype around her comeback, imagine if it was actually a good song 

The lack of chorus was so unwelcome. 

https://twitter.com/ladygaganownet/status/1668592963880988674?s=46&t=rUkdr4ELh5_if3cFJ3_fPA

 

I'm sorry but THIRTEEN Diamond hits in France? :rip:

 

Has there ever been a bigger woman in France since Marie Antoinette?

6 minutes ago, Aden said:

Has there ever been a bigger woman in France since Marie Antoinette?

:dies:

2 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Between BLOODPOP and The Blessed Madonna, which one will you choose to be the main producer of LG7? No none option

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc67MofCxIlBg8iuVo8ug

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiyqXnTZh50mqfIHhjKwV

 

Blessed Madonna, It's a shame that she build this bad producer reputation just because of that Dua Lipa remix album when her own songs are actually good, I often heard them at the radio in my country.

32 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not Hold My Hag going diamond in France :rip:

Idk where it's coming from cause I didn't see anyone mention it

A ******* PHARMA AD? 
 

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway

not her posting a stupid ad with a Chroma Ball image

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

not her posting a stupid ad with a Chroma Ball image

The way i jumped thinking it was related to the tour.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.