Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

He’s blocking everyone that is not saying something positive anyway 

Yeah, I remember back in the ASIB days he blocked me on both Twitter and Instagram because I was asking for ARUTW to be sent to radio or something. I wasn’t even being rude or attacking him. :rip:
 

He just can’t take criticism.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Bojana said:

this person was literally creaming themselves back in April when the Joker footage leaked and was spewing how Thats Entertainment was gonna go #1 for 10 weeks and now this

 

GO OUTSIDE

 

 

do you have solid proof that it's him? report it to HQ and get him the **** out of here for his own good :rip:

1 minute ago, BlondUnicorn said:

He just can’t take criticism.

Must have learn that from gaga

fQDnayD.gif

Migrane pills :bibliahh: why are you guys so dramatic lol

I don't know why, but that ad gave me hope there is a chance she is going to release the CBT.

I can't with her ass, also the dragging works she deleted the post. :bibliahh:

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

I can't with her ass, also the dragging works she deleted the post. :bibliahh:

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

It's still there. That post isn't getting deleted :ahh:  It's an #ad 

4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

do you have solid proof that it's him? report it to HQ and get him the **** out of here for his own good :rip:

I dont have solid proof, but its very obvious when you compare the posts, they have the same typing style and the things they type are the same(Kanye and Azealia staining for example) 

I'm just so over that person 

The campy little ads Gaga did in 2009 are very different to how she shills products today. The context with Haus Labs adds a whole other layer too.

 

I love her, but let's not pretend like her social media feed always used to be one giant ad. :toofunny3:

Anyway, I hope this means we're getting the Chroma tour film. If not, using the footage only for an ad is gonna leave such a bitter taste in my mouth. 

That’s it. If the Chromatica Ball footages aren’t coming after that mess of ad we better not buy anything ever again from her.

Bobby Campbell did an amazing job with her post-ARTPOP rebranding but good lord he's fallen hard as a manager in the 2020s.

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

I know its an overreaction but I really am over her as a celebrity. "I've been having migraines since I was a child" she says the same damn tired speech every time..

17 minutes ago, Bojana said:

this person was literally creaming themselves back in April when the Joker footage leaked and was spewing how Thats Entertainment was gonna go #1 for 10 weeks and now this

 

GO OUTSIDE

 

 

He should've been banned months ago. It's always been obvious it's Alex's dupe let you guys let him slide :rip:

--

Why is everyone overreacting about this? Who genuinely cares that much? Like... :skull:Her doing an ad for a migraine pill has no bearing on anything else, not her career, her music, her personality, etc. This quick little check could be used to fund her next music era, so y'all better stop bitching.

1 minute ago, nick4bty said:

He should've been banned months ago. It's always been obvious it's Alex's dupe let you guys let him slide :rip:

--

Why is everyone overreacting about this? Who genuinely cares that much? Like... :skull:Her doing an ad for a migraine pill has no bearing on anything else, not her career, her music, her personality, etc. This quick little check could be used to fund her next music era, so y'all better stop bitching.

Don’t care about the ad itself, it’s the fact she used Traumatica Ball footages to do it. Did you see the video?

I am crying at every single photo/clip being of her touching her head or her hands being near her face in some way. :ahh: 

Maybe she is really out of touch in the sense that Pfizer has become such a polarizing company due to the COVID vaccine and she still signed up with them. :rip: 

Edited by Sannie

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

I am crying at every single photo/clip being of her touching her head or her hands being near her face in some way. :ahh: 

Maybe she is really out of touch in the sense that Pfizer has become such a polarizing company due to the COVID vaccine and she still signed up with them. :rip: 

this has me screaming too :ahh: 

she signed up to do a charity show for the WHO and now Pfizer :ahh: i can't at her :ahh: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.