Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

https://twitter.com/chartgaga/status/1668251636081258501

 

2018

2018

2009

2008

2020

2008

2016

2009

2011

2013

 

:jonny6:

I do not pay a lot of attention to Spotify stats, but does any other major pop girl have a top ten that includes songs from every era? 

 

56 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

I remember how upset the fans were when we knew the DWUW video wasn’t coming, but Jesus, the singular decision to hold back the release of that video is probably one of the smartest decisions Interscope/Gaga have made throughout her entire career. Can you imagine the lashings she’d constantly receive if that video ever officially released? Especially in this day and age? I’m surprised not more people know about the TMZ leaked footage. Her PR machine has done a fantastic job at keeping the R. Kelly mess at bay.

Just thinking about the possibility of that video being officially released sends chills up my spine. :jonny: I remember being so worried it was going to leak, but I guess Interscope did something good for once and locked it down.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

https://twitter.com/ladygaganownet/status/1668276657319182337

 

Welcome to the Billions Club, ARUTW!:jonny5:

her BEST song and we need to say it. Literally blunt forced its way to 1bn other songs can't relate!

It's wild to me ARUTW has a billion streams :deadbanana: Not even big movie songs like Let it Go and We Don't Talk About Bruno have a billion streams. Crazy! 

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

her BEST song and we need to say it. Literally blunt forced its way to 1bn other songs can't relate!

Yup yup yup! The fact that she released her best song 10 years into her career. :jonny5:

When Poker Face, Rain On Me, Just Dance, Bad Romance and Bloody Mary all reach 1B too :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, Artur said:

When Poker Face, Rain On Me, Just Dance, Bad Romance and Bloody Mary all reach 1B too :jonny5:

Bloody Mary? maybe in 5 years depending on how it holds

it should surpass Applause tho in her top 10 tho

3 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

if GÁR had released Padam Padam it would have been hated at least as much as Stupid Bomb on here, the standards for her are just different

 

So true, you can tell majority of judgements on her music are depending from the charts performance and the same to other artists since when 'Padam' was released majority of comments were saying it's bad but since it's going viral or something people are switching.

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

 

So true, you can tell majority of judgements on her music are depending from the charts performance and the same to other artists since when 'Padam' was released majority of comments were saying it's bad but since it's going viral or something people are switching.

What is weird is that Padam's vitality is not really translating to actual success. It just goes to show how desperate so many pop stans are to latch onto anything that is semi-relevant. They truly live through success, even if it is perceived success.

 

----

 

Had ARUTY not been up for SOTY against 'Bad Guy', I think it would have won.

Gaga would slay a song like Padam Padam. But I don’t think she’s ever making dance music again.

Edited by Aren

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

 

Had ARUTY not been up for SOTY against 'Bad Guy', I think it would have won.

I’m not sure about that. Maybe if ASIB was also nominated for AOTY. ARUTW was only nominated because Grammy voters are lazy and it was one of the first songs they saw on the submission list since the song title starts with the letter A. It was pretty much name checked 

 

ARUTW’s streaming success is impressive. She will be performing it with Shallow for years to come. I am so happy she had it on the set list for TCB

34 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Bloody Mary? maybe in 5 years depending on how it holds

it should surpass Applause tho in her top 10 tho

It's gonna pull an ARUTW's streaming trajectory :eli:

14 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Had ARUTY not been up for SOTY against 'Bad Guy', I think it would have won.

I think it could've won even against Bad Guy if pushed as a single with a couple of performances.

Padam is literally only viral on GayTok / GayTwitter. It's obviously a bop and I'm happy for Kylegend but let's not act like its a great song. Its literally the last thing we need Gar to do. :rip: 

Yeah, Padam Padam is a bop as good as Stupid Noise. :rip:

 

I don't think Gaga will ever abandon dance music completely, though. She loves it, and she knows we love it too. 

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if LG7 is still a dance pop album with a few GP friendly ballads chucked in. I think she wants to secure a few more hits before she enters her 40s where I can see her deviating away from chasing hits. 

GAR better give us a gay classic like this in her 50s too though

 

Gemma_Crying.gif?width=162&height=162

16 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Padam is literally only viral on GayTok / GayTwitter. It's obviously a bop and I'm happy for Kylegend but let's not act like its a great song. Its literally the last thing we need Gar to do. :rip: 

ty like it's a bop and I'm happy it exists, but it's gonna die after pride month nn

Whatever genre the album is, I only hope that she can keep it under wraps as much as possible, so that she can one day suddenly drop a teaser for the first single (and album release date) without any leaks out of freaking nowhere, and thus we can all collectively freak out. It's what she and us both deserve, it'd be amazing since almost everything about Chromatica was leaked in advance. 

 

The long silence (aka Haus Labs and BTW Foundations posts) would all be worth it then.

Edited by Album Leak

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

It's wild to me ARUTW has a billion streams :deadbanana: Not even big movie songs like Let it Go and We Don't Talk About Bruno have a billion streams. Crazy! 

This is thread worthy :-*

5 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Basically her last 3 albums either didn't know what they wanted to be, didn't go far enough on production, didn't go far enough with lyrics etc. we need FULL on creative firestorm, gaga proucing some tracks herself. i expect it to flop no matter what but i want her best!

:rip:

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if LG7 is still a dance pop album with a few GP friendly ballads chucked in. I think she wants to secure a few more hits before she enters her 40s where I can see her deviating away from chasing hits. 

But she’ll already be 40 by the time she releases LG7 in 2026.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.