Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

ARUTW is the best song of all time. When aliens invade us it will be playing in their spaceships 

 

Gemma_Crying.gif?width=162&height=162

2 hours ago, Artur said:

Yeah, Padam Padam is a bop as good as Stupid Noise. :rip:

 

Wtf :ahh:

Padam Padam is actually fun to listen to. 

Like this post if you would have been happy with GodGa releasing Padam Padam

Thumbs down if you would not have been happy

15 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Like this post if you would have been happy with GodGa releasing Padam Padam

Thumbs down if you would not have been happy

giving

 

 

 

i have no more reactions today but consider it -1 for me.

35 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Wtf :ahh:

Padam Padam is actually fun to listen to. 

Stupid Noise is fun too, come on!

2 hours ago, Artur said:

Yeah, Padam Padam is a bop as good as Stupid Noise. :rip:

 

Padam Padam is actually fun, catchy and pleasant to listen to unlike Stupid JOKE.

Somebody should go search for the reactions in here when 'Stupid Love' leaked, I perfectly remember how a large majority of people in here were praising it, then when it was clear the song was not going to become a hit as always the switch happened..

 

I can only agree that for my personal taste SL is not between her best songs, but it's not even the unlistenable atrocity some people make it out of it, I still enjoy it when I listen to it.

 

If somehow the song would have clicked with the GP and became a hit, I'm pretty sure the sentiment in here toward the song would have been totally different right now.

not to go full OSLH but it genuinely is borderline unlistenable for me. something about the production just irks me 

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Somebody should go search for the reactions in here when 'Stupid Love' leaked, I perfectly remember how a large majority of people in here were praising it, then when it was clear the song was not going to become a hit as always the switch happened..

 

I can only agree that for my personal taste SL is not between her best songs, but it's not even the unlistenable atrocity some people make it out of it, I still enjoy it when I listen to it.

 

If somehow the song would have clicked with the GP and became a hit, I'm pretty sure the sentiment in here toward the song would have been totally different right now.

I remember thinking it was a BTW/ARTPOP reject and I was so sure she would not make this music for her next record

I didn't hate it, nor did I ever... I found it annoying sometimes but supported it the best I could: mv watching, streaming the song on every platforms, buying the song and sharing it on my socials

the Chroma Ball version tho: with that extended intro ooop

SL is always played in the gay bars here lol. I guarantee that if any OSLH were to be out while the song plays, they’d be dancing to it too

Stupid Love is so controversial.

 

I remember hearing the HQ leak and getting emotional. Gaga finally returned to dance pop with a soaring banger! 
 

The song is not the issue, people really hate the song because of everything that surrounded it. 
 

-Leaking months in advance 

-No live performances after it was released 

-Questionable music video shot on an iPhone 

-Chromatica being delayed with SL being the only song we had 

-The initial stress and fear of the pandemic 

 

All of these events ruined SLs reputation. I still love her, she’s been through a lot but she still tries to be optimistic 

7 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Stupid Love is so controversial.

 

I remember hearing the HQ leak and getting emotional. Gaga finally returned to dance pop with a soaring banger! 
 

The song is not the issue, people really hate the song because of everything that surrounded it. 
 

-Leaking months in advance 

-No live performances after it was released 

-Questionable music video shot on an iPhone 

-Chromatica being delayed with SL being the only song we had 

-The initial stress and fear of the pandemic 

 

All of these events ruined SLs reputation. I still love her, she’s been through a lot but she still tries to be optimistic 

Stupid Love gets too much hate. It's far from her best but far from her worst. It's only flawed in the lyrical department, but it had great production.

 

It would have been hailed as a fun pandemic gem had it not leaked and had even a slightly better video.

 

mGqoHPl.gif

12 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

the crumbs.... we'll take it :monkey:

46 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Trying to decide which one's more boring, 2019 or 2023?

mGqoHPl.gif

Sisssss its literally not even close. 2019 was actually super entertaining as a fan and one of the best years of her career though?  :deadbanana4: ASIB was also still fresh so the thirst for new music wasn't really as bad imo. It only got annoying towards the end of the year when Stupid Bomb's snippet leaked and we kept waiting for the LG6 announcement but it was crickets :skull: 

 

maxresdefault.jpg

lady-gaga-number-1.jpg

EorLcZPWMAM0Aeg?format=jpg&name=large

lady_gaga_performing_at_the_2019_grammys-getty-h_2019_0.jpg

original

lady-gaga-met-gala-2019-camp.jpg

de05d61883f29054e4a50d7dec0064018b-28-Lady-Gaga.jpg

lady-gaga-las-vegas-residency-jan-20-2019-u-billboard-1548.jpg?w=942&h=623&crop=1

 

+ Launching Meth Labs and the Enigma show

 

2023 wishes. The most fun we had this year was JFAD set leaks/posts from her and Todd + Bloody Mary's resurgence.

 

mGqoHPl.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

Not to mention that she announced she was ‘pregnant’ with LG6 in 2019. So at least we knew there was music coming sometime soon. We’re totally in the dark now.

2 minutes ago, Aren said:

Not to mention that she announced she was ‘pregnant’ with LG6 in 2019. So at least we knew there was music coming sometime soon. We’re totally in the dark now.

And I actually like it this way ngl. Don't tease **** until the music is ready and dropping soon. I'm not here for "#LG7" posts from her and her producers a year or two ahead of the release date. :coffee2:

Considering she tweeted this in March 2019 and it took her more than a year to release Chromatica. Yeah, there’s definitely no music before joker 2.

 


spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.