Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Keep it :gaycat4:

No sweetie, that's not what I meant nnn it's what they'll play at the parties :jonny:

 

The DJWS produced BLOODY MARY is an anthem. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Negev said:

No sweetie, that's not what I meant nnn it's what they'll play at the parties :jonny:

 

The DJWS produced BLOODY MARY is an anthem. 

Her Joker-inspired music video dropping in October 2024 to complete the cultural invasion :gaycat1:

Hey everyone, I'm starting the single covers rate soon. Before I do, I wanted to get a consensus on which covers to use since some have alternative ones. I'll post this again later. Please post/quote this with the name of the song followed by your preference (ex: Venus, cover 2). 

 

Yoü and I

 

(1) spacer.png or (2) spacer.png

 

Venus

 

(1) spacer.png or (2) spacer.png or (3) spacer.png

 

 

I will also be using these official covers instead of ones that were replaced or used for a few countries (unless there is enough opposition):

 

Poker Face

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

LoveGame

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

Telephone

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

 

Hey everyone, I'm starting the single covers rate soon. Before I do, I wanted to get a consensus on which covers to use since some have alternative ones. I'll post this again later. Please post/quote this with the name of the song followed by your preference (ex: Venus, cover 2). 

 

Yoü and I

 

(1) spacer.png or (2) spacer.png

 

Venus

 

(1) spacer.png or (2) spacer.png or (3) spacer.png

 

 

I will also be using these official covers instead of ones that were replaced or used for a few countries (unless there is enough opposition):

 

Poker Face

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

LoveGame

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

Telephone

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

YAI - 1

Venus - 2

 

The following ones fit the respective era's aesthetics better than the other option imo:

PF -  1 

Eh, Eh - 2 

LoveGame - 1

Telephone - 2 

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

Hey everyone, I'm starting the single covers rate soon. Before I do, I wanted to get a consensus on which covers to use since some have alternative ones. I'll post this again later. Please post/quote this with the name of the song followed by your preference (ex: Venus, cover 2). 

 

Yoü and I

 

(1) spacer.png or (2) spacer.png

 

Venus

 

(1) spacer.png or (2) spacer.png or (3) spacer.png

 

 

I will also be using these official covers instead of ones that were replaced or used for a few countries (unless there is enough opposition):

 

Poker Face

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

LoveGame

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

Telephone

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

Personally:

 

You and I - 2

Venus - 1 or 3

Poker Face - 1

Eh Eh - 2

LoveGame - 1

Telephone - 1

I've been rewatching videos of Enigma and it's such an underrated experience. Yes that blue wig sucked ass and a few outfits looked goofy but the overall show was good.

Has anyone notified the explicit version of ARTPOP isn’t available on Apple Music? 

1 hour ago, Aden said:

I've been rewatching videos of Enigma and it's such an underrated experience. Yes that blue wig sucked ass and a few outfits looked goofy but the overall show was good.

She was really depressed at the time and it SHOWED, both in her vocals and her dancing. It was a mess, cmon now :skull: 

But that's okay, Enema is far i nthe past and her latest tour was her best one :clap3:

1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

Has anyone notified the explicit version of ARTPOP isn’t available on Apple Music? 

A war on ARTPOP has been declared

 

or it'll be re-uploaded with Act II :eli: 

Edited by Chromatica

As I said tones of times before, ARTPOP II in the best scenario would have been just an anniversary release like the BTW one just with some unreleased tracks, it's 100% obvious in my opinion that Gaga would have never treated it like a new era and I'm sure DJWS is aware of that otherwise he really would be delusional.

 

That being said, whatever she's gonna release it or not that, a new fresh music era is what we need asap.

34 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

 

they really told his ass to shut up huh

 

:rip:

:bibliahh:

The ARTPOP act 2 dreams are over. DJWS was a false prophet. He really knew nothing. I’m glad Gaga’s team shut him up if he was getting our hopes up for nothing 

 

I mean DJWS talked so much about Act II he’s clearly proud of the work they did. There must be something great there, like you don’t see him constantly talking about BTW or ASIB outtakes. And judging by songs like Princess Die he’s not wrong.

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

When the ARTPOP Act II songs all suck...

Can't be worse than what she serviced on Joanne

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, Shoful said:

Her fanbase is so negative and wrong for this. They’re his f-ing songs too. Let them man talk about his own music. If you don’t like it, maybe get a life and tune into something else… Like they know better than someone who personally has known her for over a decade

Right? Also I don't get why her OWN fans don't want more unreleased music? :deadbanana4: Monsters are not the brightest, that's for sure! 

4 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Can't be worse than what she serviced on Joanne

giphy.gif

Leave the good sis Joanne out of this 

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

Leave the good sis Joanne out of this 

At least he artpop outtakes are all certified BOPS. Even Princess Die is supposed to have an upbeat version, how did it never leak it's so sad.

I would love an ARTGOD re-release with like 5 new songs, but if i had to choose between that or LG7 i would definitely choose LG7 :sorry:

7 hours ago, Almodusa said:

 

Hey everyone, I'm starting the single covers rate soon. Before I do, I wanted to get a consensus on which covers to use since some have alternative ones. I'll post this again later. Please post/quote this with the name of the song followed by your preference (ex: Venus, cover 2). 

 

Yoü and I

 

(1) spacer.png or (2) spacer.png

 

Venus

 

(1) spacer.png or (2) spacer.png or (3) spacer.png

 

 

I will also be using these official covers instead of ones that were replaced or used for a few countries (unless there is enough opposition):

 

Poker Face

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

LoveGame

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

Telephone

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

Just do the originals/first released for all. Otherwise some will clearly be rigged.

4 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I would love an ARTGOD re-release with like 5 new songs, but if i had to choose between that or LG7 i would definitely choose LG7 :sorry:

Re-release in November and LG7 in Jan / Feb so she can promote the lead at the grammys :eli:

tumblr_mv7q7ac1BE1qdmb8eo4_r2_500.png

 

tumblr_mv7q7ac1BE1qdmb8eo3_r1_500.png

 

These are both so strange but so Gaga. I have a feeling they ended up having no idea what to do with the concept of Venus, it was so all over the place. Then DWUW reception made their minds up.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.