Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

17 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Re-release in November and LG7 in Jan / Feb so she can promote the lead at the grammys :eli:

And then we woke up :swan:

4 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I would love an ARTGOD re-release with like 5 new songs, but if i had to choose between that or LG7 i would definitely choose LG7 :sorry:

ArtTRASH shall remain rotting in 2013. We want fresh new dark bops

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, The Witch said:

ArtTRASH shall remain rotting in 2013. We want fresh new dark bops

 

spacer.png

Too bad she will never EVER make dark bawps ever again, only HAG soccer mom songs from now on

 

5ZIgamU.gif.32b6dcfabbb7c12eb35a8cba4484

 

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

spacer.png

 

This pic belongs in the MoMA

Her being in UHQ in front of a pixelated bathroom with Aveeno and oils in the shower. Then someone said your rabbit teeth are showing, so they shopped in a spicy oyster in place of her mouth. Absolute art.

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Her being in UHQ in front of a pixelated bathroom with Aveeno and oils in the shower. Then someone said your rabbit teeth are showing, so they shopped in a spicy oyster in place of her mouth. Absolute art.

Oh I thought it was a crumbled up piece of pizza. 

I heard from Ga Ga's gardener's dermatologist's ex-husband's side-twink that the Chromatica Ball Film will be released on Max in July. 

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Oh I thought it was a crumbled up piece of pizza. 

It may as well be considering the editing. But no, have an oyster, baby, it's aphrodeesy--act sleazy.

ARTPOP era  >>>> Chromatica era

ARTPOP as a project >>>> Chromatica as a project

ARTPOP (album) >>>> Chromatica (album)


I could go on, but I think I made my point.

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Summerboy95 said:

ARTPOP era  >>>> Chromatica era

ARTPOP as a project >>>> Chromatica as a project

ARTPOP (album) >>>> Chromatica (album)


I could go on

but you shouldn't

Dancin' in Circles is such a highlight in a cesspool sea.

 

It could almost fit on any of her other albums, but is overlooked due to the paternal content.

Edited by Biggie

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Gaga's voice message to DJWS leaked:

Why does this kinda sound like her lmao :rip:

6 minutes ago, Sugden said:

but you shouldn't

Ikr? Comparing her most personal era with the chromeOUTica era... :rip:. My bad

10 minutes ago, Summerboy95 said:

ARTPOP era  >>>> Chromatica era

ARTPOP as a project >>>> Chromatica as a project

ARTPOP (album) >>>> Chromatica (album)


I could go on, but I think I made my point.

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

At least ChromOUTica had the pandemic as an excuse.

 

spacer.png

The fact that the BTWBall didn't have any interludes or backdrops, the collapse they could've been :chick3:

10 minutes ago, Summerboy95 said:

ARTPOP era  >>>> Chromatica era

ARTPOP as a project >>>> Chromatica as a project

ARTPOP (album) >>>> Chromatica (album)


I could go on, but I think I made my point.

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

1 & 2) There was no era or project executed so these statements are objectively true.

3) Yup. ARTPOP is pure Gaga, Chrio is phoned in Britney Jean esque. Everyone knows this but some people literally have notifications when Chromatica is mentioned so someone dark will be responding quickly.

 

 

2 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

The fact that the BTWBall didn't have any interludes or backdrops, the collapse they could've been :chick3:

She made up for it with the fan interactions. I wish that would come back.

9 minutes ago, Biggie said:

1 & 2) There was no era or project executed so these statements are objectively true.

3) Yup. ARTPOP is pure Gaga, Chrio is phoned in Britney Jean esque. Everyone knows this but some people literally have notifications when Chromatica is mentioned so someone dark will be responding quickly.

 

 

UGH Yes :heart::clap3:

Just imagine if LG7 sounds anything like this :jonnycat: I would actually cry 

 

 

 

 

 

c

  • ATRL Moderator

idk maybe i’m the minority that prefers chromatica > artpop; both projects are about pain and trauma but chromatica gives me more keep going vibes.

Gaga rerelease Do What u Want ft. The Weekend and make it a 2023 hit challenge

 

5j5svkN.gif

10 minutes ago, Devin said:

idk maybe i’m the minority that prefers chromatica > artpop; both projects are about pain and trauma but chromatica gives me more keep going vibes.

Chromatica is leaps and bounds better than ARTPOP. Sadly , Monsters are a weak-minded fanbase — because OGHs/Britney/Madonna stans attack Chromatica due to it being her latest project and wanting to make Gaga look like she flopped with her most recent release, Monsters bash it too. Meanwhile OGH's have moved on from bashing ARTPOP so Monsters feel like they're allowed to praise it. Pathetic behavior that doesn't exist in any other fanbase, sadly.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.