Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Anyway I’m out. The level of delusion in her is concerning. The fact that people who have never met this woman apparently know her thoughts and relationships with people in her life. 
 

You’d think fans would be excited for any unreleased music from their fav artists :gaygacat6:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I just realized Haus Labs is the same Haus Laboratories that launches FAME and Eau de Gaga, I remember reading there was another fragrance coming back in the day, I wonder if she's going to launch perfumes as Haus Labs.

We need a relaunch of Fame, that sh*t smelled so good :jonny6:

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

You’d think fans would be excited for any unreleased music from their fav artists :gaygacat6:

Of course we'll get excited for unreleased stuff, but thinking it's happening because of an online petition is not realistic, Heavy Metal Lover and Scheisse were worldwide trends for days during the BTW era, at her peak, with all eyes on her because she wanted the fans pick the next single and then she released MTN? :bibliahh: 

 

I'll finish saying that it's better being surprised than being disappointed by a narrative created by some of stories and some Twitter DMs over some songs, let alone a full album. Now, stream Fashion! 

5 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

We need a relaunch of Fame, that sh*t smelled so good :jonny6:

:jonny6:

lady-gaga-visits-harrods-london-to-celeb

 

Hey everyone, I'm starting the single covers rate soon. Before I do, I wanted to get a consensus on which covers to use since some have alternative ones. I'll post this again later. Please post/quote this with the name of the song followed by your preference (ex: Venus, cover 2). 

 

Yoü and I

 

(1) spacer.png or (2) spacer.png

 

Venus

 

(1) spacer.png or (2) spacer.png or (3) spacer.png

 

 

I will also be using these official covers instead of ones that were replaced or used for a few countries (unless there is enough opposition):

 

Poker Face

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

LoveGame

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

 

Telephone

 

spacer.png  instead of spacer.png

Edited by Almodusa

7 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Hey everyone, I'm starting the single covers rate soon. Before I do, I wanted to get a consensus on which covers to use since some have alternative ones. I'll post this again later. Please post/quote this with the name of the song followed by your preference (ex: Venus, cover 2). 

 

Yoü and I

 

(1) spacer.png or (2) spacer.png

 

Venus

 

(1) spacer.png or (2) spacer.png or (3) spacer.png

 

 

I will also be using these official covers instead of ones that were replaced or used for a few countries (unless there is enough opposition):

 

Poker Face

 

spacer.png instead of spacer.png

 

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

 

spacer.png instead of spacer.png

 

Telephone

 

spacer.png instead of spacer.png

I like the first option for You and I, and the third option for Venus.

8 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Hey everyone, I'm starting the single covers rate soon. Before I do, I wanted to get a consensus on which covers to use since some have alternative ones. I'll post this again later. Please post/quote this with the name of the song followed by your preference (ex: Venus, cover 2). 

 

Yoü and I

 

(1) spacer.png or (2) spacer.png

 

Venus

 

(1) spacer.png or (2) spacer.png or (3) spacer.png

I think #1 for You and I and Venus. Mainly because those were the first released. 

The way I know already my top 3 is going to be BTW, TEOG and G.U.Y. :ahh: 

7 minutes ago, Leptine said:

 

I thought SLY, RITD and Hello were enough to make Adele part of the top 5 at least. Let me give All I ask a stream. 

 

OT: Yes Gaga, Yes legend. 

10 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I thought SLY, RITD and Hello were enough to make Adele part of the top 5 at least. Let me give All I ask a stream. 

 

OT: Yes Gaga, Yes legend. 

Gaga is above her also in total streams.

Remember when Blackpink performed Sour Candy and GodGa never acknowledged it :toofunny3:

Two Margot Robbie bombs. :rip:

 

Poor OGH, they won't be able to hide behind anyone for the Joker 2 era.

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Her fanbase is so negative and wrong for this. They’re his f-ing songs too. Let them man talk about his own music. If you don’t like it, maybe get a life and tune into something else… Like they know better than someone who personally has known her for over a decade

Lmao he produced songs for HER. They're HER songs and she's clearly moved on from Artpop.

 

DJ White Shadow is a talented producer but he's been awkwardly beating this dead horse for a long time, which is so weird when one of the songs he produced - Bloody Mary - is smashing right now. :rip: 

 

Artpop and any of its extended works (Act II) has been put to bed since 2014 and it's time fans follow suit. That era is clearly traumatic for Gaga and it's weird as f that fans won't let it rest.

 

The „working ON her” was a red flag. He should’ve stay quiet (and approach her in private) imo, not on social media.

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Gaga is a grown ass woman. If she was so vehemently against this whole ARTPOP ACT II appreciation thing… you really don’t think she would’ve released a statement saying she has no plans to release it or something. This delusion that Gaga hates the album is such a false narrative. It’s like her favorite album of hers. She talked about and posted about it for years after it came out. She literally expressed her love for the petition and saying little monsters know. Even a couple months ago she commented “My Soul” on a ******* ARTPOP tiktok. Now how the hell are you gonna tell me she hates it. The truth is her fans hate it cause it wasn’t a commercial blockbuster. In my experience and what I believe is common, when you go through a hard time with something and make it through and recover… you grow to love it even more than before. She’s a fully mature woman who isn’t sobbing in a corner cause her manager left her 10 years ago. Yea it was hurtful at the time but I bet she feels inspired by it cause look at where she is now. If anything the ARTPOP era shattered the chains she was bound by. Anywho I digress. TLDR: Fans have made up this whole fantasy that Gaga hates ARTPOP and it’s completely false

:heart: 

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Gaga is a grown ass woman. If she was so vehemently against this whole ARTPOP ACT II appreciation thing… you really don’t think she would’ve released a statement saying she has no plans to release it or something. This delusion that Gaga hates the album is such a false narrative. It’s like her favorite album of hers. She talked about and posted about it for years after it came out. She literally expressed her love for the petition and saying little monsters know. Even a couple months ago she commented “My Soul” on a ******* ARTPOP tiktok. Now how the hell are you gonna tell me she hates it. The truth is her fans hate it cause it wasn’t a commercial blockbuster. In my experience and what I believe is common, when you go through a hard time with something and make it through and recover… you grow to love it even more than before. She’s a fully mature woman who isn’t sobbing in a corner cause her manager left her 10 years ago. Yea it was hurtful at the time but I bet she feels inspired by it cause look at where she is now. If anything the ARTPOP era shattered the chains she was bound by. Anywho I digress. TLDR: Fans have made up this whole fantasy that Gaga hates ARTPOP and it’s completely false

No she does. :bird:

 

 

I haven't read everything but with the DJWS post I personally never wanted ARTPOP act II if the material was so great it would've been used somewhere else, I'd love for them to throw a final version of Brooklyn Nights on streaming services or something like that for the 10 year anniversery but DJWS is a little delusional, I think he believes there is real demand there enough for a record lable to pay attention but realistically its just a small group of loud fans. He should send Gaga his newer material and see if she likes anything, thats what they should be focusing on not something from 10 years ago. BTW 10 year anniversary was a non event, ARTPOP streaming numbers aren't screaming demand so its best to just move on.

Edited by eclipsed

15 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

BTW 10 year anniversary was a non event

It was a neat idea, but they had artists make covers. Kylie Minogue and Years and Years did good but the rest were horrifing (big freedia- why?) What would've drawn numbers is B sides or unreleased material rather than covers. Brooklyn Nights, Nothin On but the Radio, I Wanna Be with U etc. These songs were ready to go and scrapped if they got them on streaming they'd find an audience. Half assed covers do not. 

Yeah because this whole time Gaga was actually about to release Act II :skull: Good riddance.

2 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I thought SLY, RITD and Hello were enough to make Adele part of the top 5 at least. Let me give All I ask a stream. 

 

OT: Yes Gaga, Yes legend. 

She has the same problem as Gaga, massive classics, but her albums tracks arent being streamed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.