Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I would definitely take any outakes from any past albums being released officially. But if Gaga had no interest in this I think we should let ARTPOP Act 2 go forever. 

 

Paul really stop with that ****, it's embarassing since the start. I'm sure she HATES those things going public. It's just getting everyone excited and then pissed at the end. If there were any plans he really should have kept this private and see if things worked out or not. We know nothing is ever set in stones when it's Gaga's related. Things are always discussed, in the work and often it just doesn't work and it ends up being scrapped. Any Gaga fans knows this.

Edited by monketsharona

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The whole idea of "ARTPOP Act 2" was just her way of reacting against people saying ARTPOP was a flop. It was a joke.

Just now, RideOrDie said:

the cease and desist came thru 

feels like it tbh, why are people here blaming liddos (unless I missed something?)

Good. Nobody wants artpoop 2.0 unless you are an OGH and want Gag to flop again 

25 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Good. Nobody wants artpoop 2.0 unless you are an OGH and want Gag to flop again 

So true. Let's manifest Quranne Act 2: The Repossession instead

 

5huHuW7.gif 

2 hours ago, Komet blu said:

So true. Let's manifest Quranne Act 2: The Repossession instead

 

5huHuW7.gif 

What about manifesting something NEW and y'all leave that mess in the PAST?

 

5huHuW7.gif

Edited by Blade Runner

I'm manifesting for something brand new, for new album, new era, new mood.

I mean it's been ages we haven't got her current mood in music (Chromatica was made in 2018 / 2019, HMH was made in 2019).

 

She can hire past producers if she wants, but I'm more here for new things than just releasing some very old stuff. 

46 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm manifesting for something brand new, for new album, new era, new mood.

I mean it's been ages we haven't got her current mood in music (Chromatica was made in 2018 / 2019, HMH was made in 2019).

 

She can hire past producers if she wants, but I'm more here for new things than just releasing some very old stuff. 

Preach

51 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm manifesting for something brand new, for new album, new era, new mood.

I mean it's been ages we haven't got her current mood in music (Chromatica was made in 2018/2020, HMH was made in 2019).

 

She can hire past producers if she wants, but I'm more here for new things than just releasing some very old stuff. 

Other than that, yes.

3 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

the cease and desist came thru 

I manifested this 

tiffany pollard GIF by RealityTVGIFs

10 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Hey everyone, I'm starting the single covers rate soon. Before I do, I wanted to get a consensus on which covers to use since some have alternative ones. I'll post this again later. Please post/quote this with the name of the song followed by your preference (ex: Venus, cover 2). 

 

Yoü and I

 

 spacer.png

 

Venus

 

 spacer.png

 

Poker Face

 

 spacer.png

 

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

 

 spacer.png

 

LoveGame

 

spacer.png 

Telephone

 

spacer.png 

Use these :eli: 

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

Radio update??? Did BM hit #2 on HAC?

I see it as #3 on AllAccess still. 

 

The 300M+ Spotify streaming, Top 10 Pop Radio, Top 3 HAC Radio, Platinum-eligible and viral hit is doing that, though.

 

:gaycat2:

Someone needs to do a sexy dance to Sexxx Dreams. It has such viral potential. :jonny: 

 

Granted, seeing how Gaga treats that album, it wouldn’t get a radio release so maybe not. :rip: Give the viral hit to Replay or Babylon. 

2 minutes ago, Negev said:

I'Ll DaNcE dAnCe DaNcE WiTh mY hAnDs HaNdS hAnDs aBoVe My hEaD hEaD HeAd :isudumblmao:

Halloween 2024 with this playing at your local party as girls arrive dressed as Gaga in Joker. A cultural repeak is upon us, I fear :gaycat3:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Halloween 2024 with this playing at your local party as girls arrive dressed as Gaga in Joker. A cultural repeak is upon us, I fear :gaycat3:

The high pitched version with no chorus. GAGA is everywhere. She has tiktok on a chokehold

2 minutes ago, Negev said:

The high pitched version with no chorus. GAGA is everywhere. She has tiktok on a chokehold

Keep it :gaycat4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.