Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

So bottom line is... Gaga is being tr*sh rn :skull:

Yes exactly :cupid:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Good god, she needs to drop Ricky. Besides him doing a **** job for years, this puts such a bad light on her. 

2 hours ago, nick4bty said:

That was their calculated response. They were being inundated months before about whether or not they'd be on tour, and they knew as early as February that they weren't being asked back. That's why it's fishy to me.

But the volume of messages they were getting about it definitely increased in the days leading up the tour, there was a lot of speculation amongst fans if they were on the tour and if why not if they weren't

The only way her team will do anything if it generates bad buzz. I honestly don't care, I hope a big publication shines a light on this. Disgusting sis, we know you have higher standards. Tf. 

It’s frustrating that she has the biggest tour, but they aren’t buying her music

11 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

It’s frustrating that she has the biggest tour, but they aren’t buying her music

Tbf, Chromatica was still successful even if it didn't smash. Albums going platinum isn't as easy as it was in the past.

19 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Tbf, Chromatica was still successful even if it didn't smash. Albums going platinum isn't as easy as it was in the past.

Right.

Did anyone read the Rolling Stone article re: Richy? It wasn't that bad. I feel like the whole thing is being blown out of proportion and it seems some people are likening his situation to SA which is super dangerous and false.

8 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

Did anyone read the Rolling Stone article re: Richy? It wasn't that bad. I feel like the whole thing is being blown out of proportion and it seems some people are likening his situation to SA which is super dangerous and false.

I just read the article again in full.

 

You're right, this particular piece doesn't seem to imply that the abuse was sexual. But I feel like Jeremy's explanation video had heavy implications of sexual abuse? I may be misremembering.

 

Regardless, Richy is still trash. The personal recollections of these dancers' experiences with him are gross, and he's an egotistical rat that needs to be kicked to the can. It's interesting that most of these dancers praise Gaga while trashing Richy, and I wonder if there's any possible way she's been shielded from the reality of his behavior. The article says one of the dancers wrote Gaga an explanation letter when she quit, but that she "doesn't know if it ever got to her." It's possible that her team has been shielding her from Richy's behavior when she's not around, but if she truly does know, then that's extremely disappointing. I hope we get some clarity soon.

3 hours ago, Bang Up said:

I can’t think of a single popstar who isn’t guilty of this… but the issue is compounded by the fact that she isn’t like every other popstar when it comes to her advocacy. That part is what makes her seem like a hypocrite. I don’t want to accept it, but there’s no way she doesn’t know what’s going on so she’s made her decision. Incredibly disappointed. 

Oop. That's exactly the worst part about it. Coming from a very vocal fellow victim who has been advocating for mental health and abuse victims since forever leaves such a sour taste in my mouth. Disappointed is even an understatement. 

 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

yeah toxic workplace is not cute, she kinda deserves to be dragged for not addressing the Richy situation... we don't know the whole story but her silence is not making it better

 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

I read this at popa911 forum and I would like to share here:

 

Bernadette
"I find it very strange how the dancers still haven't taken legal action after the abuse allegations against Richy. Another detail that bothers me a little is that this issue has been a problem since the first half of 2021 (when dancers were left out of some projects). I understand that trauma is a process that only those who suffer know and each person responds in their own way, but the way the accusations were coordinated (in the opening week of the tour) makes me think it was to get press coverage (and it worked) in order to build a strong legal case against Richy (but that didn't happen). It makes me think that the dancers who left the team don't have a solid case against Richy. And it makes me think, too, that if Richy had invited the dancers to the Chromatica Ball they would have accepted (I remember Sloan, Montana and David auditioned). So I find it very strange."

 

"Gaga is very cautious about everything and has a PR team that should take care of it. Imagine if she fires Richy over the allegations and a few months later we find out there's no evidence and there's not a strong enough court case against Richy. So Richy decides to sue Gaga back for defamation and perjury. We will see Gaga being criticized for "persecuting" and "humiliating" a black artist and part of the LGTBQIA+ community. I can see this happen. I'm sure she knows things that we don't. And the rumors about problematic behavior aren't just about Richy, but as of 2020 there are some pieces falling into place about Sloan and David, as well as Montana, but I won't comment on that here because there's no proof, either. We just have to wait."

 

"Another thing I find very strange is: Montana has a long-term love relationship with the tour bassist (Jonny Goood). Days before the case exploded, he was always enjoying posts that Richy made about the tour and other projects. Every story has two sides and we need to carefully evaluate it in a way that doesn't lessen the pain of the victims, but without taking heavy action with accusations without evidence. Here's where the challenge lies for Gaga. And I think that's why she hasn't spoken yet."

 

 

11 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

I read this at popa911 forum and I would like to share here:

 

Bernadette
"I find it very strange how the dancers still haven't taken legal action after the abuse allegations against Richy. Another detail that bothers me a little is that this issue has been a problem since the first half of 2021 (when dancers were left out of some projects). I understand that trauma is a process that only those who suffer know and each person responds in their own way, but the way the accusations were coordinated (in the opening week of the tour) makes me think it was to get press coverage (and it worked) in order to build a strong legal case against Richy (but that didn't happen). It makes me think that the dancers who left the team don't have a solid case against Richy. And it makes me think, too, that if Richy had invited the dancers to the Chromatica Ball they would have accepted (I remember Sloan, Montana and David auditioned). So I find it very strange."

 

"Gaga is very cautious about everything and has a PR team that should take care of it. Imagine if she fires Richy over the allegations and a few months later we find out there's no evidence and there's not a strong enough court case against Richy. So Richy decides to sue Gaga back for defamation and perjury. We will see Gaga being criticized for "persecuting" and "humiliating" a black artist and part of the LGTBQIA+ community. I can see this happen. I'm sure she knows things that we don't. And the rumors about problematic behavior aren't just about Richy, but as of 2020 there are some pieces falling into place about Sloan and David, as well as Montana, but I won't comment on that here because there's no proof, either. We just have to wait."

 

"Another thing I find very strange is: Montana has a long-term love relationship with the tour bassist (Jonny Goood). Days before the case exploded, he was always enjoying posts that Richy made about the tour and other projects. Every story has two sides and we need to carefully evaluate it in a way that doesn't lessen the pain of the victims, but without taking heavy action with accusations without evidence. Here's where the challenge lies for Gaga. And I think that's why she hasn't spoken yet."

 

 

Yeah, this is an interesting read

15 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

I read this at popa911 forum and I would like to share here:

 

Bernadette
"I find it very strange how the dancers still haven't taken legal action after the abuse allegations against Richy. Another detail that bothers me a little is that this issue has been a problem since the first half of 2021 (when dancers were left out of some projects). I understand that trauma is a process that only those who suffer know and each person responds in their own way, but the way the accusations were coordinated (in the opening week of the tour) makes me think it was to get press coverage (and it worked) in order to build a strong legal case against Richy (but that didn't happen). It makes me think that the dancers who left the team don't have a solid case against Richy. And it makes me think, too, that if Richy had invited the dancers to the Chromatica Ball they would have accepted (I remember Sloan, Montana and David auditioned). So I find it very strange."

 

"Gaga is very cautious about everything and has a PR team that should take care of it. Imagine if she fires Richy over the allegations and a few months later we find out there's no evidence and there's not a strong enough court case against Richy. So Richy decides to sue Gaga back for defamation and perjury. We will see Gaga being criticized for "persecuting" and "humiliating" a black artist and part of the LGTBQIA+ community. I can see this happen. I'm sure she knows things that we don't. And the rumors about problematic behavior aren't just about Richy, but as of 2020 there are some pieces falling into place about Sloan and David, as well as Montana, but I won't comment on that here because there's no proof, either. We just have to wait."

 

"Another thing I find very strange is: Montana has a long-term love relationship with the tour bassist (Jonny Goood). Days before the case exploded, he was always enjoying posts that Richy made about the tour and other projects. Every story has two sides and we need to carefully evaluate it in a way that doesn't lessen the pain of the victims, but without taking heavy action with accusations without evidence. Here's where the challenge lies for Gaga. And I think that's why she hasn't spoken yet."

 

 

Even if Richy is innocent he needs to be fired for his terrible work as a choreographer

 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

 

 

1 hour ago, Body Talk said:

Did anyone read the Rolling Stone article re: Richy? It wasn't that bad. I feel like the whole thing is being blown out of proportion and it seems some people are likening his situation to SA which is super dangerous and false.

There is a SA accusation from one of her OG 2008 dancers but it wasn’t supposed to be public, that’s why it’s not in that article.

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

There is a SA accusation from one of her OG 2008 dancers but it wasn’t supposed to be public, that’s why it’s not in that article.

The SA was made years ago and was public.Nothing ever happened with this, no charges were made. 

 

This time the dancer just didn’t want his dm’s with a fan to leak, however how naive one has to be to share something like this and act all surprised when the fan didn’t keep his word. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The SA was made years ago and was public.Nothing ever happened with this, no charges were made. 

 

This time the dancer just didn’t want his dm’s with a fan to leak, however how naive one has to be to share something like this and act all surprised when the fan didn’t keep his word. 

That doesn’t mean the dancer was lying.

24 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

That doesn’t mean the dancer was lying.

I know. I’m not saying he’s lying. Not at all. All I’m saying is that his case is years old and that no charges were made. 

1 hour ago, Jake Frank said:

I read this at popa911 forum and I would like to share here:

 

Bernadette
"I find it very strange how the dancers still haven't taken legal action after the abuse allegations against Richy. Another detail that bothers me a little is that this issue has been a problem since the first half of 2021 (when dancers were left out of some projects). I understand that trauma is a process that only those who suffer know and each person responds in their own way, but the way the accusations were coordinated (in the opening week of the tour) makes me think it was to get press coverage (and it worked) in order to build a strong legal case against Richy (but that didn't happen). It makes me think that the dancers who left the team don't have a solid case against Richy. And it makes me think, too, that if Richy had invited the dancers to the Chromatica Ball they would have accepted (I remember Sloan, Montana and David auditioned). So I find it very strange."

 

"Gaga is very cautious about everything and has a PR team that should take care of it. Imagine if she fires Richy over the allegations and a few months later we find out there's no evidence and there's not a strong enough court case against Richy. So Richy decides to sue Gaga back for defamation and perjury. We will see Gaga being criticized for "persecuting" and "humiliating" a black artist and part of the LGTBQIA+ community. I can see this happen. I'm sure she knows things that we don't. And the rumors about problematic behavior aren't just about Richy, but as of 2020 there are some pieces falling into place about Sloan and David, as well as Montana, but I won't comment on that here because there's no proof, either. We just have to wait."

 

"Another thing I find very strange is: Montana has a long-term love relationship with the tour bassist (Jonny Goood). Days before the case exploded, he was always enjoying posts that Richy made about the tour and other projects. Every story has two sides and we need to carefully evaluate it in a way that doesn't lessen the pain of the victims, but without taking heavy action with accusations without evidence. Here's where the challenge lies for Gaga. And I think that's why she hasn't spoken yet."

Not to mention there are also other two long time dancers Ian McKenzie and Victor Rojas who are liking Richy posts as well.

7 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

 

What an AMAZING crowd :jonny5:hands-down the best and the liveliest of the entire tour. Japan (repping Asia) pulled through, as always :clap3:

 

Damn that stadium is massive :jonny5:

46 minutes ago, Leptine said:

 

Who is this Karol G person? I see her name in stats like this all the time but no one ever talks about her 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.