Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

FIFY

 

princess-daisy-mario.gif

She sounds 10 times better in TCB. 

 

princess-daisy-mario.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

We only have the $5.3M average reported tho. Source for the rest of the numbers?

 

princess-daisy-mario.gif

im pretty sure this is from pollstar, im just copy pasted from another forum and the person is signed to pollstar

Just now, Blade Runner said:

She sounds 10 times better in TCB. 

 

princess-daisy-mario.gif

Now, let's not. Her vocal peak is 2015-2017. All her greatest vocals are in that period (the tributes era, Oscars Sound of Music, Superbowl 2x, etc)

 

I know there's a lot more intensive choreo in this one but by the time she has to perform the final act (SL/ROM/HMH) she's completely drained and pushing really hard to hit the high notes. That wasn't the case with JWT (which also had choreo + lots of moving around the arena) and C2C (well, self explanatory). It's fine tho, still a rock-solid vocal performance overall from her bc she's a legend.

 

princess-daisy-mario.gif

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

The entire industry is fighting for a role in that movie, all I'm gonna say is good luck

 

isWm8eR.gif

But shes THE entertainment industry, so that should be no problem

isWm8eR.gif

I can't believe TCB could possibly become her first tour to cross 100M+ since the BTWB, and with only 20 dates 

 

princess-daisy-mario.gif

 

 

10 minutes ago, Sugden said:

im pretty sure this is from pollstar, im just copy pasted from another forum and the person is signed to pollstar

So is TCB going to be her first 100M earning tour since BTWBT?

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Sugden said:

im pretty sure this is from pollstar, im just copy pasted from another forum and the person is signed to pollstar

If those numbers are right, we now just need TouringData twt account to post them individual boxscores now so we can celebrate

 

princess-daisy-mario.gif

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

I can't believe TCB could possibly become her first tour to cross 100M+ since the BTWB, and with only 20 dates 

 

princess-daisy-mario.gif

 

 

Only THE queen of pop

 

isWm8eR.gif

5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Only THE queen of pop

 

isWm8eR.gif

When her next tour is a full Football Stadiums tour and she grosses 200M+ from only 20 dates

 

isWm8eR.gif

 

And then she decides to add another 20 dates and ends up grossing 400M+

 

isWm8eR.gif

 

Hold My Hand remains stable at the Top 20 as one of the most Streamed Female singles of the year :clap3:

 

 

 

The effortless chemistry here… I was expecting a kiss on the cheek at the end omfg :jonny2:

 

She really got lucky by having that man be her first movie director and screen partner :heart2:

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I fear all of our dreams will never see the light of day cause she doesn't want to be an A24 type of actress and only wants to go after big studio'd, BO smashas or awards bait movies

 

isWm8eR.gif

Not when every respected Main Acting Girl has at least one arthouse/auteur moment

 

Kidman- Eyes Wide Shut, Dogville, Killing of the Sacred Deer, Big Little Lies, The Northman

Bullock- Gravity, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

JLaw- mother!, Winter's Bone

Stone- The Favorite, Poor Things

Johansson- Marriage Story, Jojo Rabbit, Asteroid City

 

:jonnycat:

 

And J:FaD, a superhero-based musical about a shared psychosis the takes place near exclusively in a mental ward, already looks like it could be the most boundary pushing comic book film like... ever. The fact that people think it's automatically gonna be a car crash just proves that. It's undeniably a huge risk even if it's based on a major IP.  :jonnycat:

Electric Chapel was ahead of its time. It may not be a "fan favorite" but I guarantee that if it were the lead single of LG7 and were released today, it would receive so much acclaim. It's haunting, it's dark, it's melodic, the bass line (I think I'm using that term correctly?) slaps, it has electric guitars yet is still soothing on the ears and flow-y... she really did THAT. 

Anyway, if Nose really just wanted easy success she probably would've booked an obvious crowdpleasing musical as her followup to ASIB and done an original song for HoG. Instead, she played an antihero in a camp drama and is doing a gritty psycho-musical. She's clearly going down a more interesting path. I could see her having a career somewhat similar to Nicole Kidman- doing largely eclectic prestige-adjacent projects while still being a BISMS with the occasional popcorn movie and crowdpleaser.

7 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Electric Chapel was ahead of its time. It may not be a "fan favorite" but I guarantee that if it were the lead single of LG7 and were released today, it would receive so much acclaim. It's haunting, it's dark, it's melodic, the bass line (I think I'm using that term correctly?) slaps, it has electric guitars yet is still soothing on the ears and flow-y... she really did THAT. 

There are 5 or 6 tracks in BTW that were incredibly underrated back then, completely eclipsed by her larger than life image, but that are truly really sonically innovative and with exceelent execution. There's a couple of duds in the album, but that shouldn't have been enough for the girls to avoid seeing the greatness in that album. 

 

OT:

 

75 from 14 dates? GURL THOSE METLIFE BOSTON AND CHICAGO GROSSES MUST BE SOME GOOD S**T. 

 

princess-daisy-mario.gifprincess-daisy-mario.gifprincess-daisy-mario.gifprincess-daisy-mario.gif

 

Also, if that is confirmed, 100M would be pretty much on lock even if Houston brings the average down, because LA, SF and Miami will have huge grosses. 

29 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

If those numbers are right, we now just need TouringData twt account to post them individual boxscores now so we can celebrate

 

princess-daisy-mario.gif

Cant trust ha! He still didn’t fix the Paris numbers :rip: 

 

 

 

He also has the tour at 38.2M when it’s 38.6M ugh! 

 

 

9 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Electric Chapel was ahead of its time. It may not be a "fan favorite" but I guarantee that if it were the lead single of LG7 and were released today, it would receive so much acclaim. It's haunting, it's dark, it's melodic, the bass line (I think I'm using that term correctly?) slaps, it has electric guitars yet is still soothing on the ears and flow-y... she really did THAT. 

 

13 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Electric Chapel was ahead of its time. It may not be a "fan favorite" but I guarantee that if it were the lead single of LG7 and were released today, it would receive so much acclaim. It's haunting, it's dark, it's melodic, the bass line (I think I'm using that term correctly?) slaps, it has electric guitars yet is still soothing on the ears and flow-y... she really did THAT. 

One of her all time best songs, I fear :clap3:

The Monster inside you is tor-tu-ring me, the scars on my mi... PUT YOUR HANDS UP RE-PLAYYYYYY

 

princess-daisy-mario.gifprincess-daisy-mario.gifprincess-daisy-mario.gifprincess-daisy-mario.gif

39 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Electric Chapel was ahead of its time. It may not be a "fan favorite" but I guarantee that if it were the lead single of LG7 and were released today, it would receive so much acclaim. It's haunting, it's dark, it's melodic, the bass line (I think I'm using that term correctly?) slaps, it has electric guitars yet is still soothing on the ears and flow-y... she really did THAT. 

The whole album was ahead of its time tbh, it still sounds so fresh and different, I wouldn't mind something in this vibe again for next music era, electronic with rock elements.

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 

 

The gap :gaycat1:

 

 

Gaga social distancing I see.

 

spacer.png

It’s a shame Born This Way is the only song known by the GP from that era when there are much better songs on the album. TEOG should have been the lead or second single 

3 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Not when every respected Main Acting Girl has at least one arthouse/auteur moment

 

Kidman- Eyes Wide Shut, Dogville, Killing of the Sacred Deer, Big Little Lies, The Northman

Bullock- Gravity, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

JLaw- mother!, Winter's Bone

Stone- The Favorite, Poor Things

Johansson- Marriage Story, Jojo Rabbit, Asteroid City

 

:jonnycat:

 

And J:FaD, a superhero-based musical about a shared psychosis the takes place near exclusively in a mental ward, already looks like it could be the most boundary pushing comic book film like... ever. The fact that people think it's automatically gonna be a car crash just proves that. It's undeniably a huge risk even if it's based on a major IP.  :jonnycat:

This is exactly why I'm so excited for JFAD. It's not your usual superhero movie and it's bringing something new to the table. I can't believe our girl is really becoming a MAG. Hope we're getting closer to her Mother! (not success wise :mandown:) / The Favourite moment.

 

isWm8eR.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.