Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yes, LG7 music videos hopefully

isWm8eR.gif

isWm8eR.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

21 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Bloody Mary will be her RUTH, the seeds are already planted

ezgif-com-gif-maker-10.gif

On the Stranger Things spin off in 20 years

 

isWm8eR.gif

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yes, LG7 music videos hopefully

isWm8eR.gif

 

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

LG7 music videos

isWm8eR.gif

 

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

music videos

isWm8eR.gif

 

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

music

isWm8eR.gif

isWm8eR.gif

23 minutes ago, Artur said:

Electric Chapel featured on Strangers Things new season

 

isWm8eR.gif

Heavy Metal Lover out-sold and you will deal with it

 

isWm8eR.gif

13 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

the J:FAD follow up should be a Lanthimos / Aronofsky / Aster directed film. I'm already manifesting.

 

isWm8eR.gif 

Yeap, I really need Gaga to work with one of them on something artsy.

 

isWm8eR.gif

 

 

 

Why doesn't the good sis put the interlude budget into her own music videos

isWm8eR.gif

Ridley's making a new movie with Joaquin, and Bradley's a producer on JFAD, miss nose really does keep a close circle huh:celestial5:

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

 

 

isWm8eR.gif

You didnt have to crash my delusion like that

isWm8eR.gif

Just now, Leptine said:

Yeap, I really need Gaga to work with one of them on something artsy.

 

isWm8eR.gif

 

 

 

I want Godga's TITANE/ X soooo bad

 

isWm8eR.gif

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Yeap, I really need Gaga to work with one of them on something artsy.

 

isWm8eR.gif

 

 

 

I fear all of our dreams will never see the light of day cause she doesn't want to be an A24 type of actress and only wants to go after big studio'd, BO smashas or awards bait movies

 

isWm8eR.gif

I so want another candid documentary with raw emotions, videos during the recording of chromatica, her reaction to the original promo plan being crashed left and right, the house of Gucci campaign, and a happy ending with a beautiful ARENA tour

isWm8eR.gif

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I fear all of our dreams will never see the light of day cause she doesn't want to be an A24 type of actress and only wants to go after big studio'd, BO smashas or awards bait movies

 

isWm8eR.gif

This tea. And just like with her music, she's not going to collab with young, fresh talent or anyone born after the moon landing (unless they have some accolade to their name)

isWm8eR.gif

San Francisco: 311 (-12) 
Los Angeles: 1.053 (+932) / new tickets added
Houston: 6.767 (-343)
Miami: 6.332 (+3.175) / new tickets added

 

isWm8eR.gif

 

Yep, she is gonna sell them all out. I think 100M gross is almost on lock too. +3k new tickets in Miami, break those records, legend :rip: 

14 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

You didnt have to crash my delusion like that

isWm8eR.gif

Sorry sis, but sometimes is better to be realistic

 

isWm8eR.gif

10 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

This tea. And just like with her music, she's not going to collab with young, fresh talent or anyone born after the moon landing (unless they have some accolade to their name)

isWm8eR.gif

We hate to see it

 

isWm8eR.gif

It would be nice if she worked with women more, rather than collecting old geezers into her portfolio.

I just finished streaming BTW, yet again, so lemme vent a bit.

 

The way she nailed it with these nine songs :jonny:

  • Bloody Mary
  • Heavy Metal Lover
  • ScheiBe
  • Electric Chapel
  • Government Hooker
  • Marry The Night
  • The Edge of Glory
  • You and I
  • Judas

then we have Born This Way, it's quite good but simply not on the same level as the songs above. But ofc, it's iconic and deserves it's place on the album.

 

Americano is tolerable on most days, the bridge is fantastic, but I wish the chorus was a bit different. Still, don't mind it being on the album.

 

However these three - Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn & Hair are not necessarily bad songs on their own, but they certainly bring the album's quality down.

 

I know most of you will disagree but I feel like Fashion of His Love deserved a spot on the standard edition over all three of these songs. Not saying it's a great song, but fits the flow better. 

 

The Queen has an amazing bridge, too bad the rest of the song is so basic. Glad it's not on the standard edition. I never really got into BJAM, definitely the worst song for me.

 

Imagine if she included Princess DIE on the album :jonny: it's crazy how that song is still one of my favorite Gaga songs even tho we never even got the studio version.

 

 

 

Edited by Hot Volcano

8 minutes ago, The Witch said:

I want Godga's TITANE/ X soooo bad

 

isWm8eR.gif

It's gonna happen!

 

isWm8eR.gif

 

9 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I fear all of our dreams will never see the light of day cause she doesn't want to be an A24 type of actress and only wants to go after big studio'd, BO smashas or awards bait movies

 

isWm8eR.gif

She would fit perfectly an A24 thriller-horror-weird movie, I think it will happen eventually but she needs to dedicate only to movies for a few years, or at least doing 2 projects.

 

isWm8eR.gif

 

She probably avoided so far that kind of project because her proper acting debut was on AHS, so that might be the reason, so far all her acting projects have been very different which is great.

 

JFAD has big potential to be artsy while being also a commercial-popular movie, I really hope they will do it in the right way.

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

It would be nice if she worked with women more, rather than collecting old geezers into her portfolio.

An all female produced-written album would be so incredible. :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

An all female produced-written album would be so incredible. :jonny5:

Why? Just because they are women? :toofunny3:  

 

 

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

It would be nice if she worked with women more, rather than collecting old geezers into her portfolio.

'Rosemary's Baby' remake directed by Maggie Gyllenhaal.

 

isWm8eR.gif

 

But seriously I agree, she needs to work with women, Jane Campion who praised her during this past awards season saying Gaga deserved to be nominated it would be great.

46 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

the J:FAD follow up should be a Lanthimos / Aronofsky / Aster directed film. I'm already manifesting.

 

isWm8eR.gif 

We need Tarantino first he's only making one more movie

 

isWm8eR.gif

 

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

Why? Just because they are women? :toofunny3:  

 

 

Yep! Women rules! :heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.