Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

whew its dry as hell in here

 

heres a great interview from 12years ago

  

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

me and who during Stupid Love?

Edited by Artur

10 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga winning Best Actress for J2: FAD, a decade after her Sound of Music performance. Yep. That’s history. 
 

spacer.png

it can fully happen if she does a great job. although JFAD doesn't sound like something the voters will love, a "it's her time" narrative could form even though this is her third movie. i'm just excited for the movie so idc what happens after that, but this is a big opportunity for her.

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

Been saying this for ages. Stans having Joanne above it... some of yall have LOST it

 

Auq8KAw.gif

:deadbanana4: imagine believing in that

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

Been saying this for ages. Stans having Joanne above it... some of yall have LOST it

 

Auq8KAw.gif

Yeah, it makes me believe they don't even actively listen to her music lol

4 hours ago, Brooke Candy said:

I miss the Chromatica ball. Best day of my life. Enigma was the most fun part, especially the instrumental that kept playing after the song ended, couldn’t stop dancing

Posts like this make me so happy. :heart:

Edited by Artur

45 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

He also praised HMH and Ga in a recent interview

 

Quote

“I was really surprised at how great her track came out. I don’t know why I was surprised, but I didn’t expect a ballad like that,” Kenny said. “That’s a very old-school ballad format, and she nailed it. It’s a powerful thing, and it works really well on the screen...it was like the perfect ending thing. And what a voice. I’m always blown away by what she can do with her voice.”

 

Auq8KAw.gif

22 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

He also praised HMH and Ga in a recent interview

 

 

Auq8KAw.gif

We need that performance. :jonny5: Also, imagine if HMH ends up winning BOS. :jonny5:

ik we don't wanna get ahead of ourselves, but HMH is obviously a top tier BOS contender :giraffe:

  • Author

I don't know why but I feel like she might sing SFA in Tokyo Concert

Hope she brings out BP for Saur Candy

33 minutes ago, Artur said:

We need that performance. :jonny5: Also, imagine if HMH ends up winning BOS. :jonny5:

The fact that she'll able to SING without any vocal exhaustion unlike the tour makes me excited the most  :jonny5:

6 hours ago, Leptine said:

'DiSpencer' is pretentious trash made by a pretentious mediocre director exploiting once again Diana private life with tiring assumptions, Kristen Stewart didn't resemble or remind her at all, her forced mannerism of moving the head in order to imitate her was ridicolous, a SNL parody.

 

There's a reason if the guilds and the British Academy (BAFTA) didn't touch that crap, Stewart got a nomination out of pity after campaign like crazy behind the scenes with private screenings (she had Juliane Moore and Rami Malek doing some) since from the frontrunner status and overhyped by critics she passed to snubbed at both SAG and BAFTA and she couldn't even win one of the Trifecta.

Puhleeease. Spencer is a fantasy, not a historical text. The reason it was shunned by the BAFTAs is because it depicts the monarchy in an unflattering light (rightly so) and Prince William is literally the president of the BAFTAs. Also The Favourite was a masterpiece and Gaga would be lucky to work with a director like that. 

 

I hope liddos are better sports during Gaga's next award season, cause she isn't entitled to anything. :coffee2:

The way I completely switched on Hold My Hand after TCB :rip: Like... that was one of the best live performances I've ever seen in my life. It deserves that Oscars slot.

25 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Puhleeease. Spencer is a fantasy, not a historical text. The reason it was shunned by the BAFTAs is because it depicts the monarchy in an unflattering light (rightly so) and Prince William is literally the president of the BAFTAs. Also The Favourite was a masterpiece and Gaga would be lucky to work with a director like that. 

 

I hope liddos are better sports during Gaga's next award season, cause she isn't entitled to anything. :coffee2:

First 'The Favourite' is directed by Yorgos Lanthimos, 'Spencer' by Pabblo Larrain, two totally different kind of directors and talent.

 

'Spencer' being a fantasy is the excuse I heard all the whole last season to justify Diana being portrait in a silly way, nobody but her knows how she dealt with her personal life that has been already exploited even too much, Prince Williams being president doesn't mean anything, the movie is also rotten with verified audience.

4 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

The way I completely switched on Hold My Hand after TCB :rip: Like... that was one of the best live performances I've ever seen in my life. It deserves that Oscars slot.

I mean I always liked HMH, but I agree, it's such a great tour performance. So amazing watching her sing it live with the fire, and such a great closing to the show. 

 

HMH coming for a repeak after the Oscars I know I know :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, DoctorIce said:

Puhleeease. Spencer is a fantasy, not a historical text. The reason it was shunned by the BAFTAs is because it depicts the monarchy in an unflattering light (rightly so) and Prince William is literally the president of the BAFTAs. Also The Favourite was a masterpiece and Gaga would be lucky to work with a director like that. 

 

I hope liddos are better sports during Gaga's next award season, cause she isn't entitled to anything. :coffee2:

I liked Jackie but Spencer being a "fable" won't change the fact that its takes on fame and mental illness are stale at best and exploitative at worst, they stripped a real person who stood in for the mentally ill of all their agency, and bashed the audience over the head with already obvious metaphors. 

34 minutes ago, Leptine said:

First 'The Favourite' is directed by Yorgos Lanthimos, 'Spencer' by Pabblo Larrain, two totally different kind of directors and talent.

 

'Spencer' being a fantasy is the excuse I heard all the whole last season to justify Diana being portrait in a silly way, nobody but her knows how she dealt with her personal life that has been already exploited even too much, Prince Williams being president doesn't mean anything, the movie is also rotten with verified audience.

My bad, getting my artsy fartsy directors mixed up. Either way, a bad audience score didn't stop The Lost Daughter scooping BAFTA and Oscar noms. :cm: I can't think of a worse barometer for quality than an RT audience score, personally. 

 

Still, my main point is that liddos could stand to be a bit more gracious when it comes to these things. I'm not ready for another awards season of entitled liddos tearing others down and acting as if Gaga is due any award. It will only end in another big fat L. 

1 minute ago, Artur said:

 

:WAP:

This was a breath of dark fresh air during the Joanne era, but it was forced DarkGa. CBT is authentic DarkGa

ezgif-com-gif-maker-10.gif

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Bloody Mary 

55.100.532 (+526k)

Now wtf happened????

ezgif-com-gif-maker-10.gif

My heart dropped for a second

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-10.gif

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

My heart dropped for a second

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-10.gif

I'm manifesting

ezgif-com-gif-maker-10.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.