Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I just realized she is going to perform Brown Eyes.

 

xtina-christina.gif

 

Edited by Onion Girl

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

I just realized she is going to perform Brown Eyes.

 

xtina-christina.gif

 

can't wait to hear the belt like she used to do on the monster ball but with her new voice

 

it's no surprise that i got 

 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

 

xtina-christina.gif

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

Apple Music US

83. The Dead Dance (+33) (NP) :duca:

194. Abracadabra (RE)

Oh ****. The Dead Dance is alive and well! :duca:

 

xrbEqgV.gif

 

25 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

I think we will have a cute update for spotify as well 

Pretty much since entering the Top 100 on AM US usually means a Top 50 on Spotify. :duca:

 

 

Edited by Doctor Dick

Lets hope mayhem us above 8.5 million today!!!

Edited by Bhumisah

halloween is soon to be over in every time zone and the winter drought will be upon us

:mayhem:

Edited by truthteller

 

Wait why isn't Judas slaying with the others for Halloween? Gaga has so many songs that fit Halloween lmao :jonny6: 

TDD charting at #10 on Germany AM, only behind classics like Thriller, Ghostbusters and traditional Halloween songs :clap3:Abra is at #30

  • Author

AM Daily Global:

#36. TDD
 #86. Abracadabra

atrl-avi.thumb.gif.bef050ebd5e1eedfb6a9b

Edited by Phoenixstar

  • Author
  • Popular Post

AM US:

#52. TDD (+31)

#118. Abracadabra (+76)
#192. Bloody Mary (NEW)

 

AM US Albums:

#73. MAYHEM (+13)

atrl-avi.thumb.gif.bef050ebd5e1eedfb6a9b

Edited by Phoenixstar

  • Author

Can TDD go top 10 on AM US? omg

Edited by Phoenixstar

5 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

AM US:

 

#52. TDD (+31)

#118. Abracadabra (+76)

#192. Bloody Mary (RE)

Nn i like TDD, but I wish it was better or else I wish the playlisting support had gone to Abra she deserves that boost more tbh. TDD will go nowhere when it's all said and done it will be a forgotten Gaga track I think, it's just not that great. Thankfully it seems like multiple Gaga tracks will get a good boost today so I guess it's fine :heart: 

Best Pop Solo Performance
"Colors" – Beck
"Havana" (Live) – Camila Cabello
"God Is a Woman" – Ariana Grande
"Better Now" – Post Malone

WINNER: "Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?)" – Lady Gaga

:ahh: 

Don't mind me, I'm just living in my alternate reality where we just had a How Bad Do U Want Me Summer and a Zombieboy Fall! :)

 

Spoiler

kicking-and-screaming-409-x-498-gif-kczt

 

14 minutes ago, Mariano said:

TDD will go nowhere when it's all said and done it will be a forgotten Gaga track I think, it's just not that great. 

Definitely not. It'll forever be linked to Wednesday now and become another Halloween staple for her. Little monsters said the same thing about HMH and now it has almost the same recurrents as ROM.

8 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

Best Pop Solo Performance
"Colors" – Beck
"Havana" (Live) – Camila Cabello
"God Is a Woman" – Ariana Grande
"Better Now" – Post Malone

WINNER: "Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?)" – Lady Gaga

:ahh: 

The way Grammy's said a big f#t NOPE to either Camilla or Ariana and our fanbase was like, "Whaaat? Us?" sending me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, DaphneGuinness said:

Definitely not. It'll forever be linked to Wednesday now and become another Halloween staple for her. Little monsters said the same thing about HMH and now it has almost the same recurrents as ROM.

HMH is not exactly a remembered Gaga song tho and neither is ROM sis so idk how that disproves what I said :rip:  I wouldn't mind being proven wrong of course, it's just that for me TDD aged so quickly unlike the other Mayhem songs. I blame that generic Dua lipa'd Ed Sheeran'd Justin Timbarlake'd chorus. I can't believe she used that overused chord progression nnn. I just think Abra should be getting everything, but I guess it's still benefiting from Halloween so it's okay. And the more Gaga hits - the better. TDD still charting is very good of course, I just don't see it for the song in the long term. I highly doubt it will stick around for next halloween, but we'll see! 

Edited by Mariano

8 minutes ago, Mariano said:

HMH is not exactly a remembered Gaga song tho and neither is ROM sis so idk how that disproves what I said :rip:  I wouldn't mind being proven wrong of course, it's just that for me TDD aged so quickly unlike the other Mayhem songs. I blame that generic Dua lipa'd Ed Sheeran'd Justin Timbarlake'd chorus. I can't believe she used that overused chord progression nnn. I just think Abra should be getting everything, but I guess it's still benefiting from Halloween so it's okay. And the more Gaga hits - the better. TDD still charting is very good of course, I just don't see it for the song in the long term. I highly doubt it will stick around for next halloween, but we'll see! 

HMH is definitely more remembered than a lot of fan favourite hits though. The thing is that songs associated with movies and TV shows always find a way to stick around. Whenever someone rewatches the show, they will be reminded of the song. 

4 minutes ago, DaphneGuinness said:

HMH is definitely more remembered than a lot of fan favourite hits though. The thing is that songs associated with movies and TV shows always find a way to stick around. Whenever someone rewatches the show, they will be reminded of the song. 

Yeah that is true. That's also why I wish TDD was a bit better, basically if the chorus wasn't so generic and disposable.. 

2 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

Big week coming for us sistrens. Grammy noms ahead

Do u know at what time they'll be announced? 

Confession: I actually like TDD a lot, especially when the bridge comes on. The dance they do for it is so addicting as well.

 

Saying this before the numbers drop because Im a real one

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

17 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Do u know at what time they'll be announced? 

9:00 Am ET/ 6 AM PST 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.