Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Unfiltered streams: 6,976,428

 

Abraaaa the SOLO smash that you areee :wanda:

1 minute ago, ROARyals said:

So lemme get this straight… Spotify beef uploaded the unfiltered numbers today, and Apple Music just stopped updating today?? Wild… ofc **** breaks when we need it most 

:suburban:

What apple music chart do we follow? Top songs? It's 28 there but I know that's not the one we follow :rip:

1 minute ago, anastaciabby said:

What apple music chart do we follow? Top songs? It's 28 there but I know that's not the one we follow :rip:

The American one. It stalled bc the second version started rising rapidly and they won't merge em..

  • Popular Post

Unfiltered streams for Disease: 1,210,143

 

OMG :ghostface: yeah it needs to re-enter. Imagine the slayage of 4 songs charting simultaneously with DWAS, Abra, Disease and PF :WAP:

  • Popular Post
  • DWAS: 1,758,814,740 (+10,190,911)
  • Abracadabra: 12,983,151 (+6,976,428)
  • Poker Face: 1,543,074,302 (+1,323,962)
  • Disease: 131,230,369 (+1,210,143)
  • ARUTW: 1,483,909,594 (+1,090,194)
  • Just Dance: 1,258,835,375 (+1,087,759)
  • Shallow: 2,666,278,810 (+1,000,294)
  • Bad Romance: 1,420,201,348 (+954,614)

 

7 songs over 1 MILLION daily streams :jonny: sorry these updates are slow the counter is being glitchier than usual (Ritchy teas)

Edited by Aston Martin

The way DWAS survived BOAF, Taste, APT, AIWFCIY, DTMF and still doing 10M per day is so gagging

 

THE BIGGEST HIT OF DECADE

 

:DWAS:

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:
  • Abracadabra: 12,983,151 (+6,976,428)
  • Poker Face: 1,543,074,302 (+1,323,962)
  • ARUTW: 1,483,909,594 (+1,090,194)
  • Shallow: 2,666,278,810 (+1,000,294)

Oh balladga dont make that face

 

:ryan3:

Spotify

Playlist reach: 119M

Popularity: 75%

 

The popularity started even higher than Disease.

I think Abra is qualified for TTH top spot and/or cover. :nicole2:

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:
  • Abracadabra: 12,983,151 (+6,976,428)
  • Poker Face: 1,543,074,302 (+1,323,962)
  • ARUTW: 1,483,909,594 (+1,090,194)
  • Shallow: 2,666,278,810 (+1,000,294)

6 songs over 1M from different decades and genres :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

6 songs over 1M from different decades and genres :jonnycat:

The Italian MJ

 

lOvmsKE.png

 

 

6 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

6 songs over 1M from different decades and genres :jonnycat:

7 actually.:WAP:

6 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

6 songs over 1M from different decades and genres :jonnycat:

 

Just now, Before the Dawn said:

7 songs over 1m :DWAS:streaming potion

spacer.png

Just now, GipJo said:

7 actually.:WAP:

Welp l, its keeping hard to keep track of this slayage :jonnycat:

 

I believe 7th is Just Dance? 

We need BR and Judas to cross 1m to have all her classic eras in the 1m club: TF, TFM, BTW, ASIB, Mayhem.:giraffe:

9 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

6 songs over 1M from different decades and genres :jonnycat:

It's 7 (and Bad Romance was close at 954k so it might be 8 in a few days) :jonny5:

 

DWAS, Abracadabra, Poker Face, Disease, ARUTW, Just Dance, and Shallow.

Edited by Aston Martin

Wait??? A new solo Gaga song doing well on streaming? The world falling apart and she's still posting about the song? Music video not shot on iPhone????


it's giving new timeline in the multiverse :jonny2:

I still haven't mentally adjusted to the fact that we're living through another Gaga peak era. Like, I'm enjoying every minute of it and I know it's truly happening, but my brain is unable to process the actual matter.

 

Us Liddos are truly traumatized. :rip:

21 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:
  • DWAS: 1,758,814,740 (+10,190,911)
  • Abracadabra: 12,983,151 (+6,976,428)
  • Poker Face: 1,543,074,302 (+1,323,962)
  • Disease: 131,230,369 (+1,210,143)
  • ARUTW: 1,483,909,594 (+1,090,194)
  • Just Dance: 1,258,835,375 (+1,087,759)
  • Shallow: 2,666,278,810 (+1,000,294)
  • Bad Romance: 1,420,201,348 (+954,614)

 

7 songs over 1 MILLION daily streams :jonny: sorry these updates are slow the counter is being glitchier than usual (Ritchy teas)

The way the streams from these 8 songs alone add up to 23,834,305 streams, which is the number of streams Gaga's entire discography would do post-DWAS, and even that is leagues above the 9-11 million daily streams she used to do. Mind-blowing numbers :deadbanana2:

My Shayla Disease having a resurgence :WAP: I love to see it

Just now, Aden said:

I still haven't mentally adjusted to the fact that we're living through another Gaga peak era. Like, I'm enjoying every minute of it and I know it's truly happening, but my brain is unable to process the actual matter.

 

Us Liddos are truly traumatized. :rip:

I feel the same way. I think I've developed some sort of PTSD with Gaga because I'm all the time in a state of fear that something bad is going to happen all of a sudden. We are not used to times likes this :DWAS:

Also Mayhem has to be in the top 3 of streamed female album yesterday, no? It did 18.25 million streams from 3 songs alone :agaycatabra:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.