Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Honestly, I ain't no denim. But it gained another 600 videos in the last hour! 8:15-9:15 PM Los Angeles time :dies:ย That's still so wild how it's still going strong

ย 

40.8K

Edited by LostInStereo100

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Loca said:

The audio on youtube passed 2M not long ago. Something to contemplate as the video views go down. I wonder how many people are annoyed by the bit of the dancers singing as I am.ย 

same, to me its annoying , its loud, you can't understand that well, too noisy. anyway that makes me go to spotify or the audio ..even the lyrics...and its okay

22 minutes ago, Famekillers said:

The way DWAS survived BOAF, Taste, APT, AIWFCIY, DTMF and still doing 10M per day is so gagging

ย 

THE BIGGEST HIT OF DECADE

ย 

:DWAS:

I'm sorry, but nothing is going to be touching DWAS for a long time!ย 
ย 

Like there will be massive songs that get 20-30 million daily numbers in the coming years I'm sure of it, but 6 months of nearly 10 million daily streams is just unprecedented and it's still popping off.ย 
ย 

Valentine's Day is coming fast.ย 

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Also Mayhem has to be in the top 3 of streamed female album yesterday, no? It did 18.25 million streams from 3 songs alone :agaycatabra:

Yeah i Believe only SZA a d Billie album are doing more.

Abra already giving insane boost to her catalog, kind of boost artists recieve during album release day.

ย 

I wonder what impact will actual album release day will have on it. Also that Brazil thing seems very promising for her discographyย 

Mayhem is shaping up to be her best Album since BTW and with DWAS as a Bonus; would this mean the Pop Vocal Album category is on Lock for her?ย 

ย 

EC4yt2a.png

ย 

I'm not sure if Mayhem could be categorized as a Dance/Electronic, but we'll have to see the rest of the songs.

I think Mayhem can do 55-60m streams on its first day maybe even more. The interest on the album skyrocketed when Abra was released.ย 

I can feel it in my bones that MAYHEM will surpass BTW. I just know it

ย 

eastenders2.gif

ย 

ย 

finally the unfiltered numbers...a bit LATE spotify eggs on your face. 6.97M:clap3:
ย 

ย 

Also apologies for calling the song Abrasivabra (nickname is still sending me lol) because I thought the song would be pots and pans based off of the Paris snippet

ย 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

ย 

So thereย :agaycatabra:

  • Popular Post

:heart:

ย 

Edited by MonsterTown

ย 

ย 

Don't know where it's from but they're mad mad MADย :ryan3:

Really cute and thoughtful that she took the time to take professional pics with each and every dancer. She'll always be mother.

26 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Also Mayhem has to be in the top 3 of streamed female album yesterday, no? It did 18.25 million streams from 3 songs alone :agaycatabra:

It is :agaycatabra:ย (this is for Feb 3)

ย 

Gi_eRCTXUAA4awR?format=jpg&name=large

ย 

ย 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

paula-deen-scream.gif

I just can't. I need to cool it with how many times i hit repeat on this song.

I just KNOW Garden of Grammy's will finish me off.ย 

3 minutes ago, Yzma said:

paula-deen-scream.gif

I just can't. I need to cool it with how many times i hit repeat on this song.

I just KNOW Garden of Grammy's will finish me off.ย 

Have we heard snippets of garden of Eden? I keep seeing people bring it up and I don't always follow the baseย 

Seeing these new smashes among her iconic hits is so niceย :jonny:

ย 

The way she silenced the haters screaming "collabGa!!!" in mere monthsย :jonny:


And just when we thought we couldn't be more excited for Coachella.ย 
ย 

Abracadabra turned out to be way better than I was expecting from the snippet. It's so different yet perfect like when Bad Romance came out. I'm still in shock.ย 

1 minute ago, jordanjm said:

Have we heard snippets of garden of Eden? I keep seeing people bring it up and I don't always follow the baseย 

It's allegedly the brief snippet "I could be your girlfriend for the weekend"ย 

But at this point it doesn't matter, the whole album will obliterate me.ย 

paula-deen-scream.gif

Someone needs to get this ******* song out of my head already. I can't focus on anything else. It's justโ€ฆ always playing. It doesn't stop.ย 


spacer.png

ย 

44 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

The way the streams from these 8 songs alone add up to 23,834,305 streams, which is the number of streams Gaga's entire discography would do post-DWAS, and even that is leagues above the 9-11 million daily streams she used to do. Mind-blowing numbers :deadbanana2:

We're truly far from the Shallow. I still remember the pre-ASIB days when we celebrated Million Reasons and The Cure reaching 250 million streams :cries2:

Edited by Blairbear
Spelling error.

4 minutes ago, Slayed said:

Seeing these new smashes among her iconic hits is so niceย :jonny:

ย 

The way she silenced the haters screaming "collabGa!!!" in mere monthsย :jonny:


And just when we thought we couldn't be more excited for Coachella.ย 
ย 

Abracadabra turned out to be way better than I was expecting from the snippet. It's so different yet perfect like when Bad Romance came out. I'm still in shock.ย 

Literally same how I feel.

ย 

And I was obsessed with the snippet/AI versions. Like obsessed obsessed. And the song turns into this ******* smash.

ย 

we don't deserve herย 

I already know Mayhem will be full of bops butย I don't even know how shes going to top this in terms of another music video, like what does she even do next. CRAZY

ย 

I'm so glad she has Paris on her team now, the stuff they can cook up for performances oh wow

I'm so glad Ratchie ๐Ÿ€ is gone. It's like night and day when it comes to how good Gaga choreography is now. We need to thank Michael for removing so many people from Gaga team. Right before the era started tbh.ย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.