Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Personal life aside, why was sis so checked out for Chromatica when she was coming off of the high of ASIB/an Oscar win :coffee2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I honestly don't know what stats.fm is either :dies:

 

Should it even be tracked?

people finding new metrics for us to stress about, love!

Spoiler

:clack:

 

9 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

I mean, I'm pretty sure these song break parts of music videos are designed purposely to make the viewer purchase the song so they don't have to hear it every time.

Yup! And the whole point of the video is to also be artistic so I can't imagine how some are complaining about how it stops the song :rip:

It's amazing as is, just listen to the damn song or watch the Mastercard© version if you don't want to watch it the way it was intended

26 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Update on the AM different version situation:

Seems like the album version will be the one getting push, some playlists have changed the single version to album version, notably the biggest playlist Today's Hits.

Right now, the single version is charting on the main charts, but we can expect it going down soon with album version replacing it.

 

Album Version:
A-List Pop #3
Today's Hits #6
NMD #2
Dance XL #1
Pop Workout #4
Dance Pop Hits #3
Friday Feeling #7
Retrograde #2
Party Starters

 

Single Version:
Alpha #12
New In Pop #1
Everyday Hits #11

why can't they combine the 2 versions

11 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I honestly don't know what stats.fm is either :dies:

 

Should it even be tracked?

I have the app. It basically records your Spotify/other streaming apps activities/stats. Basically like Spotify wrap but the data updates every day and you get to see the stats of the songs you play on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis.

Edited by FailSafe

  • Popular Post

First 3 Days on YouTube:

 

Abracadabra -
day 1: 6.8m
day 2: 4m (-41%)
day 3: 3.3m (-18%)

 

DWAS - 
day 1: 5.4m
day 2: 3.3m (-39%)
day 3: 2.3m (-30%)

 

Disease - 
day 1 : 3.8m
day 2:  1.7m (-55%)
day 3: 1m (-31%)

 

This is a really good sign :clap3:

3 minutes ago, partynauseous said:

why can't they combine the 2 versions

Idk if it's apple or baldbobby, do they usually combine the version's? Cause if yes then :)

4 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

Personal life aside, why was sis so checked out for Chromatica when she was coming off of the high of ASIB/an Oscar win :coffee2:

She said she was miserable right? I wonder what happened :dancehall: I hope it wasnt because of that ugly guy she was dating, cariNO or something like that?

Edited by anastaciabby

Is "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" Gar's best hook? Methinks it may be. :gaycat2:

 

The way this album rollout is giving her older songs a second wind for me. Been playing her discography nonstop. :rip:

15 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

I mean, I'm pretty sure these song break parts of music videos are designed purposely to make the viewer purchase the song so they don't have to hear it every time.

Eh, it ain't 2010 anymore, lol. 

When we wake up to the "real" cover on streaming on March 7 just like the The Weeknd did for Hurry Up Tomorrow :gaygacat9:

7 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

Personal life aside, why was sis so checked out for Chromatica when she was coming off of the high of ASIB/an Oscar win :coffee2:

I think she just didn't want to make pop music/play the game at that time

They need to release the official instrumental for Abra. It will be so good. Her instrumentals are immaculate. 

Just now, DarkGa said:

Personal life aside, why was sis so checked out for Chromatica when she was coming off of the high of ASIB/an Oscar win :coffee2:

From what she has said, I think these played a big part of her depression during that time:

Joanne failed to make her connect/heal her father and possibly her grandma when that's the main reason she did Joanne. Her father being pro-Trump didn't help.

Her toxic relationship with Carino.

Her physical condition.

 

1 minute ago, DarkGa said:

When we wake up to the "real" cover on streaming on March 7 just like the The Weeknd did for Hurry Up Tomorrow :gaygacat9:

in abel's case the change was for the worse

  • Popular Post

Spotify Monthly Listeners:

#3 [=] @ladygaga — 118,094,204 (+507,732)

*PEAK: 118,440,946*

Just now, Famekillers said:

Spotify Monthly Listeners:

#3 [=] @ladygaga — 118,094,204 (+507,732)

*PEAK: 118,440,946*

coming for #2

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

just let em think whatever as long as they're gaggedt abt Abra :agaycatabra:

Of course that's why I will only rant about it in here

 

:sistas:

  • Popular Post

I cannot get over how Parris killed this. What an incredible talent. Each time I watch the video, I see another Easter Egg in the choreo that reminds me of past Gaga dance moves. Parris is either a big Gaga fan or she went in and did her homework big time. I hope she got paid a lot for this.

2 minutes ago, Famekillers said:

Spotify Monthly Listeners:

#3 [=] @ladygaga — 118,094,204 (+507,732)

*PEAK: 118,440,946*

oh wow

:flamebroiled:

honestly i kinda understand why disease came out first

the geepee was against her because of that movie that shall not be named and any new musical output from her around that time was bound to flop

I hope she gives us some sort of single cover, I need an iconic image to go with this incredible single independent from the album cover :jonnycat:

DWAS will be 2B on Spotify before album drops if it does 9m/day.:WAP:

DWAS will be 2B on Spotify before album drops if it does 9m/day.:WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.