Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, furied heart said:

she's def blocking herself from the #1 spot this week at the global spotify

hopefully it will be Abracadabra blocking dwas. 

We need a new surpreme.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Quote

Interscope‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌'s ‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌Lady Gaga‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌ had an ‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌enormous night‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌, with a win for Pop Duo/Group Performance with ‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌Bruno Mars ‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌for "Die With a Smile,"‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌ ‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌a moving "California Dreamin'" duet with said superstar‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌ ‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌and the debut of her new "Abracadabra" music video via a ‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌Mastercard‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌ commercial, all leading to a Top 10 bow on Spotify's global chart for her latest smash.‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌

HitsDD already labeling Abra a smash

 

:agaycatabra:

Just now, Nico Robin said:

Just catching up and this is killing me :bibliahh:

 

IMG-4826

Nn poor @opbranden :suburban:

 

Don't worry sis, you'll get ample opportunities. MAYHEM is destined to be a pop culture event. :agaycatabra:

  • Popular Post

Abracadabra, news! :agaycatabra:

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

2:00PM — 32.5K (+1,100)
3:00PM — 33.7K (+1,200)
4:00PM — 34.9K (+1,200)

5:00PM — 35.8K (+900)

 

a bit of a slow down, may have peaked for the day. But notably, +900 is still bigger than any update it got yesterday 

3 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Just catching up and this is killing me :bibliahh:

 

IMG-4826

The frown face is sending me:ahh:

I love Denim's font growing proportional to the number of TikToks being made 

 

:ryan3:

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I love Denim's font growing proportional to the number of TikToks being made 

 

:ryan3:

A king/queen! :gaycat1:

8 minutes ago, furied heart said:

she's def blocking herself from the #1 spot this week at the global spotify

lets not jinx it sis

3 minutes ago, Denim said:

I hope we get a master card Super Bowl ad :jonny: 

ohhhh I didn't think about that...

8 minutes ago, Denim said:

Abracadabra, news! :agaycatabra:

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

2:00PM — 32.5K (+1,100)
3:00PM — 33.7K (+1,200)
4:00PM — 34.9K (+1,200)

5:00PM — 35.8K (+900)

 

a bit of a slow down, may have peaked for the day. But notably, +900 is still bigger than any update it got yesterday 

The geriatric little monsters are either getting out of work or it's dinner time at the retirement home, so we're still looking GOOD

 

DPqpuwQ.gif

 

Edited by anastaciabby

6 minutes ago, Denim said:

I hope we get a master card Super Bowl ad :jonny: 

"Hi, I'm Lady Gaga and I use my Mastercard wherever I go. Whether I'm filming a music video or touring. Mastercard always has my back!"

 

:suburban:

Omg the normies reacted :jonny: I didn't know that Rana was a STAN! 

 

 

Guys, the song is going Top 5 on Spotify and is the most streamed English-language song in countries where only the biggest hits peak that high (APT., DWAS) in its second day. Literally in some territories it's already THE most listened to international song. :jonny:

 

And in those territories non-local songs don't just drop once reaching Top 5 like that. Wow! 

Edited by Doctor Dick

11 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

HitsDD already labeling Abra a smash

 

:agaycatabra:

The narrative is there! This is her solo smash. We just need the push the narrative her first solo #1 single in 14 years since Born This Way.

16 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Hey miss @Almighty Gaga Chart predictions please

 

What we're looking to debut on hot100 with 4 tracking days?

+

What we need to pull for #1 on Hot100 next tracking week? 

Around Disease's debut I think. ~#25-ish.

20 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Just catching up and this is killing me :bibliahh:

 

IMG-4826

poor liddo:heart:

Tbh I don't really care that much about a #1 peak (it would be great of course) but I'm more into a multi week solo top 10 that "feels" like a hit :jonny: 

1 hour ago, Plasticdoll said:

Nearly 4 days later and i'm still shook from the song and video. it's SO replayable and so fresh still?

Insanely replayable. Song of the millennium. 

I feel like we'll start getting "fan edit" tiktok on our side soon :jonny: 

 

it probably takes a few days for them to pick it up and some time to actually put something together 

I think I've played abracadabra more in 3 days than I did disease in a week… and I REALLY played the hell out of disease 

3 hours ago, JoeAg said:

i'm headed to a protest but Abracadabra is stuck in my head… why am i h0rny

also i'm feeling emo and sleep deprived can someone flirt with me too base on my pic like u did with that other user? i'm going insane and need my antidepressants

abracagodbra.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.