Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Denim said:

Abracadabra, BREAKING news! :agaycatabra:


NEW PEAK ALERT

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

2:00PM — 32.5K (+1,100)
3:00PM — 33.7K (+1,200)

 

BIGGEST UPDATE YET

WOOOHOO!!

Holy ****

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

32 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Abracadabra is SUCH an addicting song. Every time I stop listening to it & try to listen something else, I find myself chanting ''ABRACADABRA ABRACADABRA'' in my head and going immediately back to Abracadabra. They put some straight up cocaine in this song

I know the song is addictive but make sure you listen to some songs inbetween so your streams doesnt get filtered as bots/streaming farm. 

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

This one right? I shared this earlier in excitement too :jonny5:

 

Like ik some of yall think I'm being crazy but if it continues to blow up it could (not will, could) absolutely start tugging at DWAS' wig sooner or later. Just do your part, like/share/comment to push Abra videos up the algorithm. We ARE getting her a solo smash no matter what.

 

FEEL THE BEAT UNDER YOUR FEET THE FLOORS ON FIIIIIIIIREEEEEEE!

 

tenor.gif

 

 

Yes that one!!! :heart2: ( @notsoratedr )

 

 

  • Popular Post

I told y'all it was going to explode and my eggs weren't for nothing. I saw it coming the moment I looked on YouTube and its views there along with how the TikToks that have been made were with 100k+ most of them. People really dig this song and its rise today is a sign it won't be dropping fast, especially with the playlists adds and the way it's growing on TikTok. 

 

I'm so happy for Gaga and her entire team and I'm so happy for all of us who are finally getting the Gaga we wanted for such a long time. Gaga was never truly over, someone who explodes with a peak like she had has that something and it never went away, it was just tamed because of her not feeding her devoted fanbase. WE ARE SO BACK!!

21 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It sure does. @opbranden why don't you thread that awesome article as well? 

It will be my first thread, let me try :agaycatabra:

7 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

You didn't recognize that intro right way? Fake stan!!11!!11! I used know all of her monologues from those times, I still remember some parts of it, and that phrase is one of em.

I haven't watched the video in 14 years gimme a break :suburban:

1 minute ago, Extinctkid said:

I haven't watched the video in 14 years gimme a break :suburban:

Which is why it's stuck at 99m views

4 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

How do you know Doja is singing Abra? It sounds like a totally different gibberish. :deadbanana4:

Someone already replied but yeah shes singing "the beat under your feet the fffff-" she starts saying "floor" but stops, and the melody is the same as Abra. 

24 minutes ago, Denim said:

Abracadabra, BREAKING news! :agaycatabra:


NEW PEAK ALERT

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

2:00PM — 32.5K (+1,100)
3:00PM — 33.7K (+1,200)

 

BIGGEST UPDATE YET

WOOOHOO!!

HOLY ****! This is ******* amazing. This will now potentially go viral. Too big increases. 

 

tenor.gif

The way we still have Notorious Beast on the way :alexz2:

3 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

I told y'all it was going to explode and my eggs weren't for nothing. I saw it coming the moment I looked on YouTube and its views there along with how the TikToks that have been made were with 100k+ most of them. People really dig this song and its rise today is a sign it won't be dropping fast, especially with the playlists adds and the way it's growing on TikTok. 

 

I'm so happy for Gaga and her entire team and I'm so happy for all of us who are finally getting the Gaga we wanted for such a long time. Gaga was never truly over, someone who explodes with a peak like she had has that something and it never went away, it was just tamed because of her not feeding her devoted fanbase. WE ARE SO BACK!!

Praise be to Godga's bravest soldier, Doctor Dick :jonnycat:

18 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

I was watching the Abrcadabra MV but I was on a different tab as it ended and suddenly I hear "When I look back on my life, its not that I don't want to see things exactly as they happened" and thought Youtube had started auto playing one of her interviews...

.

.

.

.

.

It was the MTN MV :priceless:

The fact that you didn't recognize it immediately tho... serving fake fan.

3 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

I told y'all it was going to explode and my eggs weren't for nothing. I saw it coming the moment I looked on YouTube and its views there along with how the TikToks that have been made were with 100k+ most of them. People really dig this song and its rise today is a sign it won't be dropping fast, especially with the playlists adds and the way it's growing on TikTok. 

 

I'm so happy for Gaga and her entire team and I'm so happy for all of us who are finally getting the Gaga we wanted for such a long time. Gaga was never truly over, someone who explodes with a peak like she had has that something and it never went away, it was just tamed because of her not feeding her devoted fanbase. WE ARE SO BACK!!

Sis I'm so glad you didn't get the ban hammer, you are a legend

 

giphy.gif

 

Gonna go back some pages to see the reactions for todays Spotify's update :fan: I was busy at work so couldnt see it live 

This has the potential to go #2 on Spotify soon. KEEP STREAMING (and dragging the OGHs)!!!!

2 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

Sis I'm so glad you didn't get the ban hammer, you are a legend

 

giphy.gif

 

No, YOU are. 

 

I did get a WP for that post but I don't know why. Eggs aren't dangerous and the OGHs have been saying way more vile stuff than that. 

11 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

This one right? I shared this earlier in excitement too :jonny5:

 

Like ik some of yall think I'm being crazy but if it continues to blow up it could (not will, could) absolutely start tugging at DWAS' wig sooner or later. Just do your part, like/share/comment to push Abra videos up the algorithm. We ARE getting her a solo smash no matter what.

 

FEEL THE BEAT UNDER YOUR FEET THE FLOORS ON FIIIIIIIIREEEEEEE!

 

tenor.gif

 

 

lady gaGA?? :rip:

Can't believe a song like this is currently the 5th most listened to song in the US. It just doesn't make sense gosh.

:xtinass:

 

Please keep growing please

Just now, AlGreRithm said:

lady gaGA?? :rip:

Heterosexuals :suburban:

 

 

When do we think we will get the first live performance? Is it going to be on snl next friday?

I have a feeling this will be Gaga best selling album since the fame monster and born this way.  
 

I really wanted this album to do $300k + units in its debut week but the hype for abracadabra is making become optimistic. 
 

 

6 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Heterosexuals :suburban:

 

 

My room mate says it like that and I cringe  every single time :sick:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.