Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Bamboo said:


 

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

Could this go #1 on Billboard? :WAP:

let's not get ahead of ourselves dd

 

Spoiler

maybe on album release 

 

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

How are we doing on AM? :agaycatabra: i'd check if i could

The 2nd version is at 105 (AM POP) and main version is still 36 (overall)

  • Popular Post

I just saw a TikTok from an account who helps creators grow on the app, telling everyone to immediately make videos using "Lady Gaga's new song Abracadabra" as the sound — because "it's going viral on the app, and will be trending and blowing up over the next week"
 

The main video itself is at 1.1M views with Abracadabra playing in the background, and he shared how a small creator got a 200K viewed TikTok "just by using Abracadabra"

:jonny5:

Taking a break from AbraGodabra and streaming Godmatica in the mean time because my bf is already complaining that it's been on repeat to the point that we'd be dreaming about it tonight. :agaycatabra:

 

TikTok update is looking good too whew :eek: 

Edited by Kiel D-01

I am delusional enough to think that tomorrow's Spotify update will be even better.

 

I feel like everyone, including the straights, love the song/MV.

 

Idk if the younger monsters realize this, but the original LMs were the straights. They built her up and when they dropped her we took it from there.

5 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

I was watching the Abrcadabra MV but I was on a different tab as it ended and suddenly I hear "When I look back on my life, its not that I don't want to see things exactly as they happened" and thought Youtube had started auto playing one of her interviews...

.

.

.

.

.

It was the MTN MV :priceless:

You didn't recognize that intro right way? Fake stan!!11!!11! I used know all of her monologues from those times, I still remember some parts of it, and that phrase is one of em.

1 minute ago, Glam said:

I am delusional enough to think that tomorrow's Spotify update will be even better.

 

I feel like everyone, including the straights, love the song/MV.

 

Idk if the younger monsters realize this, but the original LMs were the straights. They built her up and when they dropped her we took it from there.

It will be better 100%. It had playlist addition, it's still rising on AM in most places and accelerating on tiktok. 

18 minutes ago, XVIIII said:

I just faked an orgasm with a hookup cuz I had this song stuck in my head and all I could think about was playing it again. :rip: Gaga WTF did you put in this song?  
 

 

Spoiler

bbdbc7381415a6a0ee37b1da75f984f4d0842d8e

 

5 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

I just saw a TikTok from an account who helps creators grow on the app, telling everyone to immediately make videos using "Lady Gaga's new song Abracadabra" as the sound — because "it's going viral on the app, and will be trending and blowing up over the next week"
 

The main video itself is at 1.1M views with Abracadabra playing in the background, and he shared how a small creator got a 200K viewed TikTok "just by using Abracadabra"

:jonny5:

do u have a link?

not me having a job interview just now and all I could think about was Abra, her SPELL :agaycatabra:

Loving to see all the artists showing love, Troye, Rosé, Halsey, Ariana through her like on insta and now Doja.

 

 

i love how coherent & fire these cover arts are looking next to each other

 

nQVMP3P.jpeg

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

I just saw a TikTok from an account who helps creators grow on the app, telling everyone to immediately make videos using "Lady Gaga's new song Abracadabra" as the sound — because "it's going viral on the app, and will be trending and blowing up over the next week"
 

The main video itself is at 1.1M views with Abracadabra playing in the background, and he shared how a small creator got a 200K viewed TikTok "just by using Abracadabra"

:jonny5:

This one right? I shared this earlier in excitement too :jonny5:

12 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

 

 

 

Like ik some of yall think I'm being crazy but if it continues to blow up it could (not will, could) absolutely start tugging at DWAS' wig sooner or later. Just do your part, like/share/comment to push Abra videos up the algorithm. We ARE getting her a solo smash no matter what.

 

FEEL THE BEAT UNDER YOUR FEET THE FLOORS ON FIIIIIIIIREEEEEEE!

 

tenor.gif

 

 

How do you know Doja is singing Abra? It sounds like a totally different gibberish. :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

How do you know Doja is singing Abra? It sounds like a totally different gibberish. :deadbanana4:

I had to listen about 30 times before I heard it, she says "the beat under your feet the-" :chick1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.