Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I have a feeling this will be Gaga best selling album since the fame monster and born this way.  
 

I really wanted this album to do $300k + units in its debut week but the hype for abracadabra is making become optimistic. 
 

 

You have the streams from Abracadabra and DWAS. If she manages a third song (Garden of Eden, Bobby. Don't you think otherwise or the sucking dry part will stop!), I see a big album and her biggest since BTW.

The universe hasn't really been right since she decided not to make Monster a Fall 2010 single because Born This Way was right around the corner, but now it's finally healing :heart:

Omg just saw they finally added Abracadabra to Mayhem on Spotify. Now I don't have to play Disease and manually switch to Abracadabra.

I know we have every right to lash out against half this forum since we're finally winning but I really wish we won't. Eggs have been thrown and that should be enough imo.

 

Even most of her haters seem to think the song is fire, and praise her. Let's keep this positive attitude and not jinx ****.

Edited by Giorgoc

3 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

My room mate says it like that and I cringe  every single time :sick:

idk but i feel its bc of this 

:deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Giorgoc said:

I know we have every right to lash out against half this forum since we're finally winning but I really wish we won't. Eggs have been thrown and that should be enough imo.

 

Even most of her haters seem to think the song is fire, and praise her. Let's keep this positive attitude and not jinx ****.

Eggs are getting too expensive any way. 

  • Popular Post

So DWAS can add 15k-25k units to Mayhem's 1st week. This we know. And it's harder to predict what Abra's weekly units in early March will be, but I'm guessing it may be in the range of 10k-25k as well. Combined with the renewed interest in Mayhem (and the vinyl variants allegedly selling well) I think Mayhem's opening week being near Chrome's is a lot more likely than it was a week ago. 

 

Now the following won't count for Mayhem's first week, but for its total RIAA units. This is where I think the pre-release singles will be by March 7th: 

  • DWAS: 500k units added to Mayhem's total (5x plat. eligible on its own)
  • Disease: 50k-75k units added to Mayhem's total (gold eligible on its own, but Abra may boost it enough to where it becomes 1x plat. eligible by then)
  • Abracadabra: 100k units (at least) added to Mayhem's total (1x plat eligible on its own. Though who knows, it may grow even quicker than that)

So by the time of its release, Mayhem will have moved 650k-675k units off of these three songs alone. If it can get a 325k opening week, then it's platinum eligible by March 14th. Let's go for it :agaycatabra:

 

Edited by Aston Martin

20 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

lady gaGA?? :rip:

This is how the lord intended us to pronounce it before the advent of original sin (The Decapitalization of the Second G) :'(

Abracadabra lyrics have 362.7K views on Genius after 2 days while Disease has 246K views so far :clap3:

1 hour ago, Giorgoc said:

 

One of my favorite reactions, I've been watching a lot of his reactions and it's the first time he seems to be having so much fun! Loves to see it!

I have also been watching a lot of reactions and his is one of my favorites. You could see his excitement on his eyes and smile. I'm so happy non fans are loving this as much as I do.

Edited by Snakeskinbr
Typo

20 minutes ago, opbranden said:

 

My first thread, I hope I did it right :suburban:

If there's people fuming you did it more than right.

  • Popular Post

Abracadabra, news! :agaycatabra:


consistency alert.  If you hate stability, you may want to look the other way!

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

2:00PM — 32.5K (+1,100)
3:00PM — 33.7K (+1,200)
4:00PM — 34.9K (+1,200)

Hope we get some 2k+ and 3k+ updates soon

 

but the growth has been amazing so far

 

:jonny3:

 

2 minutes ago, Snakeskinbr said:

What's the hourly growth needed on TikTok to be considered viral?

Tbh this is all very new to me, someone mentioned 3-4K an hour but don't know myself

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.