Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Something I appreciate so much about this song is the love for it is INSTANT.

 

With Disease, I was a bit underwhelmed on first listen, but I liked it and it grew on me a lot. With Abracadabra, it hit instantly. :agaycatabra:

 

It's kind of like Stupid Love and Rain On Me all over again in that regard.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Gooooood morning everyone! Yesterday does not feel real to me. I feel like I need to wake myself up from a dream, but now reading all your posts and seeing all the clips I'm quickly realizing it wasn't a dream.

 

wow! Abracadabra !! Going to listen and watch all day. 

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

Something I appreciate so much about this song is the love for it is INSTANT.

 

With Disease, I was a bit underwhelmed on first listen, but I liked it and it grew on me a lot. With Abracadabra, it hit instantly. :agaycatabra:

 

It's kind of like Stupid Love and Rain On Me all over again in that regard.

TOTALLY AGREE

 

The music video instantly felt like one of her best of all time too in that regard

Love how she visually self-referenced Alejandro, Bloody Mary, Fame perfume Ad, G.U.Y. and maybe a little bit of AHS Hotel.

 

She needs to stop releasing the better song as the second single.

 

.

 

Edited by Glam
Double post

Okay the official sound on tiktok has 3,500 videos as of 9:40 am EST. I'll be checking it routinely throughout the day, would you all like me to share (I'll share more regularly if it's good news)??

 

I'll be tracking Apple Music too but so many people on here are faster than me but if I'm the first to know I'll share that too!

The MAYHEM instrumentals so far are 10/11.

 

The techno trance in Abracadabra and the piano melody in Disease. I could listen to a whole album with just the instrumentals. 

chef-kiss.gif

 

Was searching some Abra / Kadabra gifs when I stumbled upon this :bibliahh:

6c0c1e41903e38f487f99bfa96777546.gif

  • Popular Post

YOU KNOW it's a fine ass lady gaga track when she starts chanting gibberish out of nowhere... **** me UP STEFANI!!!

:agaycatabra:

 

I CANT BELIEVE THEY MADE AN ABRACADABRA EMOJI OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER WHAT A FUN WAY TO CELEBRATE

  • Popular Post

BREAKING NEWS

 

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

 

 

Z100 JUST PLAYED ABRACADABRA FOR THE FIRST TIME A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!! :agaycatabra:

3 minutes ago, Denim said:

Okay the official sound on tiktok has 3,500 videos as of 9:40 am EST. I'll be checking it routinely throughout the day, would you all like me to share (I'll share more regularly if it's good news)??

 

I'll be tracking Apple Music too but so many people on here are faster than me but if I'm the first to know I'll share that too!

we love your tiktok updates! please keep them coming + i noticed some fan edits are not on the main sound so take that into consideration!

 

its doing so good on tiktok so far so yeah i'm very surprised 

I'll monitor the big stations as well. I'm assuming it's not sent to radio yet and they're just playing to celebrate the release and her night at the Grammys yesterday (z100 played DWAS immediately after) but we will see


 

Just now, Denim said:

BREAKING NEWS

 

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

 

 

Z100 JUST PLAYED ABRACADABRA FOR THE FIRST TIME A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!! :agaycatabra:

OMG 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

I MEAN... THE MERCILESS SLAYAGE... IT'S TOO MUCH....

LOOK AT THE ******* MATERIAL.....

 

a59ebba86e8f62e5cbed042a1b44f7e7268ce9a8

fef7fcc9ed28964412b4fd56ca1bafc49ae8df04

8ab36dffca3038e2ad17ef13952774deb41a2d41

aa1e82e560b86a08f70ec8c1c096e85b3f54a8c3

5f07972af1005a87f5dccdc37bdf18543d923c05

Without getting into fanfic/headcannon too deeply, it's amazing to see a choreographer not push her and break her like laurianne or give her bs movement like richy but instead create choreography that is still incredible and effective that isn't putting her body and health at risk. Giving at a level we haven't seen since 2011 while seated and now IM SEATED.

There are so many ways to serve, thank god for innovators, thank you father monster thank you Parris

13 minutes ago, Extinctkid said:

Just listened to Disease and Abracadabra back to back and I started floating :agaycatabra:

 

I just started to sing the chorus of Abracadabra out loud and my furniture started levitating, any advice/help appreciated

 

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e8104fc3425ac7d8f66395.gif

3 hours ago, fossora said:

Gaga thanking Michael first when accepting the Grammy made me kinda second-guess that rumor ngl...

Spoiler

What rumour you guys are talking about ? 

 

I wouldn't mind if they wait to pull some tricks like physical singles and such until we see if this song actually catches on, but it's clear from the reaction across the whole internet that they need to send this to radio ******* immediately - there's still time to have it sent for adds this week, right?

Abracadabra, amor-ooh-na-na

Abracadabra, morta-ooh-ga-ga

Abracadabra, abra-ooh-na-na

In her tongue she said, "Death or love tonight"

 

oh-god-im-a-snake

First thing I did when I woke up was play the music video lmao. This **** is assisting. 

Even the wig is taking me, serving Galadriel from Lord Of The Ring.

3 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

I MEAN... THE MERCILESS SLAYAGE... IT'S TOO MUCH....

LOOK AT THE ******* MATERIAL.....

 

a59ebba86e8f62e5cbed042a1b44f7e7268ce9a8

fef7fcc9ed28964412b4fd56ca1bafc49ae8df04

8ab36dffca3038e2ad17ef13952774deb41a2d41

aa1e82e560b86a08f70ec8c1c096e85b3f54a8c3

5f07972af1005a87f5dccdc37bdf18543d923c05

My favorite part of the MV tee-hee :heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.