Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Me thinks it's clear she needs to drop her singles with their music video from now on, the gaggery is too much and everyone gets hyped for her s:wan:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

"Abracadabra off to a non-shaky start, who should Gaga be thanking now? Quickly"

 

I dare someone to thread it :alexz2:

Edited by Miss Anthropocene

  • Popular Post



Not him literally CRYING because of how good AVADAKEDAVRA is. :bibliahh:

It usually takes me a month to rank something without too much recency bias, but I truly do believe honestly that abracadabra's music video is in her top 5, likely her best since BTW era (and who knows I may end up ranking it even higher)

 

it's just SOOOOOOO high energy and she's SO charismatic in it
 

the costumes are stunning, the choreo is incredible, the visuals are so consistent and the theme is tuned in perfectly 

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

"Abracadabra off to a non-shaky start, who should Gaga be thanking now? Quickly"

 

I dare someone to thread it :alexz2:

Don't jynx it, we don't even have the Spotify update yet lmao

I'm so happy with this era. Everything is going right quality wise. I haven't loved a Gaga song this much since Shallow, or Venus if we're discussing her pop work specifically. The melodies and vocals are insane. Every part was unexpected, especially the outro which is heavenly. I just played Disease and Abracadabra back to back and wow, this is exactly what she had to do. Obviously her troubled experience with fame made her venture into different areas of music and entertainment, but I'm so glad she's back to keep on developing the Lady Gaga sound; unique, forward-thinking, heavy noisy electronic pop with clear roots in glam rock. Disease gave me more Born This Way vibes, Abracadabra is so Artpop coded.

 

And the video? 10/10. It's also very meaningful.

 

:heart2:

1 hour ago, opbranden said:

NYT about the best moments at the Grammys

Best Performance That Was Also a Credit Card Ad: Lady Gaga's 'Abracadabra'

 

Over-the-top dance-pop Gaga is still the most effective Gaga, even if it was all in service of … a Mastercard commercial. Hey, don't forget, the "Telephone" video premiered on E! and featured a bevy of product placement. Classic Lady Gaga: It's great to have you back! 

Did they say this about SZA last year or are they only a$$holes about gaga

8 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I wouldn't mind if they wait to pull some tricks like physical singles and such until we see if this song actually catches on, but it's clear from the reaction across the whole internet that they need to send this to radio ******* immediately - there's still time to have it sent for adds this week, right?

They can do all the tricks during the album release. It will get a good bump on streams on that week. 

4 minutes ago, killer_rose said:



Not him literally CRYING because of how good AVADAKEDAVRA is. :bibliahh:

the heavy breathing :bibliahh: it's like he was coming :bibliahh:

Just now, kwek_kwek said:

They can do all the tricks during the album release. It will get a good bump on streams on that week. 

I think Vanish Into You will be released as the next single for album release week

2 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Don't jynx it, we don't even have the Spotify update yet lmao

Oop

 

spacer.png

This is spectacular, the last time I felt this way with a bop from her was when I  heard judas or government hooker for the first time tbh, not that she didn't have good bops since then but this is next level **** :agaycatabra:

2 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

I think Vanish Into You will be released as the next single for album release week

What if VIY slaps harder than Abra since they are releasing it near the release week? :jonny5:

1 minute ago, kwek_kwek said:

What if VIY slaps harder than Abra since they are releasing it near the release week? :jonny5:

Vanish Into You sounds like a ballad title though :penguin:

I'm surprised she announced no single vinyles for either Disease or this one?? Gurl our wallet is ready

:agaycatabra:Hourly TikTok Update :agaycatabra:


9:30 —  3500

10:00AM — 3650 videos (+150)

 

I'll go hour by hour now 

Spoiler

The Lady in red pre chorus melody lowkey reminds me of Gangnam Style pre chorus :dies: Not a bad thing since both songs are absolute bangers

 

Not me waking up and watching the video again first thing in the morning. Ugh Gar, your mind...

does anyone have that edit of the MAYHEM logo in flames? I think I saw it floating around on X somewhere, I NEED to make my own merch with that!

  • Popular Post
11 minutes ago, The ****ess said:

THE FLOOR'S ON FIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEE

girl-falling-over-platform-shoes-high-he

 

 

  • Popular Post

I'm too lazy to spell out the name of the song so I'll just be posting this from now on in reference to it

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT18YfNws7LvtVmcALlX7r

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.