Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I've got a feeling she's announcing today, I just feel itย :santa:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, tost1 said:

When she announces LG7 is already out and it's this then what

ย 

Then we Katy Perry herย :khalyan2:

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I've got a feeling she's announcing today, I just feel itย :santa:

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, tost1 said:

When she announces LG7 is already out and it's this then what

ย 

It's funny because... I've been talking a lot about LG7 but what I've come to realize is: The truth is,ย it's already out.

Die With A Smile and it's multiple versions really represent the current point I'm at in my journey as an artist: playing the same song in multiple different ways and showing how you can play with genre and even bend it with just one song is something I am very interested in right now. The different instrumentals, vocal performances and how these multiple elements come together to form a cohesive body of work was such a fullfilling activity, and I have to thank Andrew Watt and Bruno Mars for helping me to achieve this, and for trusting me as a female artist. I am very proud of this new record and the reception has been incredible.ย 

Can't wait to work on new music and keep growing and experimenting as an artist. See you at the Grammys and thank you making LG7 a #1 hit.ย 

16 minutes ago, Hair said:

Praying to Godga that today is finally the day we hear something

ย 

200.gif?cid=6c09b9526b9eb6dpbhhipmq2xd6n

good luck booking that day we finally hear something u speak of

ย 

IMG_20240326_203939.thumb.jpg.a406123cf1

33 minutes ago, Hair said:

Praying to Godga that today is finally the day we hear something

ย 

200.gif?cid=6c09b9526b9eb6dpbhhipmq2xd6n

"soon"

ย 

632o.gif

I'm going to SPAM this pic all week long

ย 

lOvmsKE.png

ย 

She fkcing did it. Only the THIRD artist in history of the ENTIRE music Industry and the only non-jackson who did it

ย 

lOvmsKE.png

ย 

L(ady)EG(aga)ENDARY

ย 

ย 

When Gaga collabs with the it Gen Alpha artists in 2030 and gets another TWO #1 smashes, making her the ONLY artist to have multi #1s across 4 decades then WHAT

ย 

lOvmsKE.png

ย 

ย 

The way the decade is only half over & Gar already has more #1 singles at this point than the 2010s decade. The cockroach of pop I fearย 

ย 

spacer.png

When her post today is a car selfie with "thank u monsters, thank u Bruno ๐Ÿ–ค" and that's itย :suburban:

I just want the announcementย of the Copacabana show i want to book a cheap flightย :suburban:

14 minutes ago, frankvert said:

The way the decade is only half over & Gar already has more #1 singles at this point than the 2010s decade. The cockroach of pop I fearย 

ย 

spacer.png

Imagine if she caught up in number 1 singles with some other girlies :alexz2:

2 hours ago, opbranden said:

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

spacer.png

5 hours 00 minutes 00 seconds

ย 

spacer.png

Just now, NextBish90 said:

It's been ALMOST 84 year literally

ย 

She began working on LG7 in 2022 and wrapped it up in May 2024. The teasing started at the end of 2023, ramping up significantly at the beginning of 2024 with plenty of emojis, studio photos, and hints. In May 2024, she officially announced the album during the Chromatica Special, sharing a snippet of Dancing In The Shadows. Later, in July 2024, she teased two additional tracks during her time in Paris.

ย 

And now, here we are in January 2025:suburban:

ย 

ย 

she should've pulled an ariana and release the album quickly after recording it before the press tour for the film began

3 hours ago, Nico Robin said:

This is killing me because I'm on TT everyday and haven't seen a single Paparazzi edit :deadbanana:ย And I get A LOT of Squid Game content

Lmao someone posted a couple of huge Squid Game edits with Paparazzi the other day so I thought it was finally having its viral moment but I guess not lol

Edited by Manchs

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.