Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Onion Girl said:

I predict...

 

Disease is track 3

Die With a Smile is third to last

I feel like disease is the track 1

DWAS is either gonna be worked in well, or tagged into a deluxe track 13 like chile

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

disease would work nicely as an intro, its opening 10 seconds are so cool 

 

But funny enough I also was thinking track #3 for some reason 

The 3 seconds of Abracadabra have opening track vibes (to me at least). So I think it's going to be Abracadabra #1, Disease #2-#4, and DWAS last. 

i'm predicting

 

01 Abracadabra

02 Mustang

04 Disease

05 Notorious Being

07 Garden of Eden

11 Zombified

12 Dance In the Shadow

16 Die With a Smile (closer) 

 

what weve heard of abracadabra so far sounds very promising for an intro, reminds me of aura 

I really hope I'm wrong, but I have a horrible feeling she is going to be silent for a few weeks while her team are considering delaying the album 

1. Abracadabra 

2. Disease 

3. Zombie Bride  

4. 

5. 

6. 

7. 

8. 

9. Garden of Eden (with The Weeknd) 

10. Dance in the Shadow 

11. 

12. Mustang 

13.  

14. 

15. 

16. 

17. Notorious Being 

18. 

19. Die With A Smile 

 

:suburban:

Edited by frankvert

8 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I really hope I'm wrong, but I have a horrible feeling she is going to be silent for a few weeks while her team are considering delaying the album 

She's always quiet lol we never know what she is up to. I remember her 'in working' tiktok back in 2023 and we now in 2025

7 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I really hope I'm wrong, but I have a horrible feeling she is going to be silent for a few weeks while her team are considering delaying the album 

I really hope you're wrong too.

 

While I'd be okay spamming Disease + a new single for a few more months, delaying the album is really not gonna do her any favors with most of her fanbase.

 

Off-topic, are monsters really into react content? I've been watching this guy reacting to Gaga music (currently ARTPOP) and his other videos about Billie, Sabrina etc have like 200-500 views while every Gaga video gets like 2-3k.

3 hours ago, zoldyck said:

DWAS=Lead Single

Disease=First Single

Zombified=Debut single

.xyz ft Weeknd=numero uno single

tik tok smasha on album= Opening single

 

In lG7 no single is earlier than other :suburban:

What in the kpop terminology :suburban:

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I think her RS interview gave away that Disease isn't the opening track

"For Disease the engery of the song felt like where I wanted to begin the album… its like diving headfirst"

Why did I just realize after all these years Sean Lennon worked on Sinners Prayer 

Edited by TedLasso

I don't see a good reason to delay the album, and I only see good reasons to release it as soon as possible…

 

why not capitalize on the 15-20k units you'd get weekly from DWAS to help consistently chart?

 

also fans would be so upset with a delay

 

And if the music is done and ready to go (seems like it has for a while now) idk..

Crazy to think this is the last day that we'll refer to Gaga's next album as LG7, since we're getting the title tomorrow :duca:

Oof I'm so tempted to thread that Gaga outstreamed Beyoncé in 2024 (per Chartmasters, Gaga received 5.63B streams while Beyoncé got less than 5B) but I don't know if it's worth the mess that will ensue. :deadbanana: And the funny thing is, my point in threading it isn't even to say that Gaga is bigger, just that they're on the same level (dare I say, in the same boat :eli:), but the Hive just cannot stand hearing that. :deadbanana4:

 

Thinking I'll save it for when Gaga fully outstreams her sometime this year (as a lead artist, that will happen by early next month; if we include features, it should happen by October at their current rate), that would be more worth the inevitable mess me thinks. :celestial5:

Oh also something vindicating to our 2017 selves — Gaga (5.63B) received more Spotify streams than Ed Sheeran (5B) in 2024. :clap3:

I guess they could've delayed the album to include DWAS on the physical copies, but seems like they made the decision around early december so 8-12 weeks could de enough for it to be ready for a february release

 

She needs to put the pre order up this next week tho, even if there isn't a cover to go with it yet

3 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

I guess they could've delayed the album to include DWAS on the physical copies, but seems like they made the decision around early december so 8-12 weeks could de enough for it to be ready for a february release

 

She needs to put the pre order up this next week tho, even if there isn't a cover to go with it yet

Yes, it should be enough. The vinyl printing was always planned to start in December or after the holidays (given how long it takes to prepare physical copies), with or without DWAS. Including it won't change that timeline 

 

As for the album cover, I'd hope they at least have that finalized by now—especially since we're (hopefully) only about 40 days away from the release...

 

37 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I really hope I'm wrong, but I have a horrible feeling she is going to be silent for a few weeks while her team are considering delaying the album 

Pre-mature conditional promises I'm DEVASTATED ! 

10 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

I guess they could've delayed the album to include DWAS on the physical copies, but seems like they made the decision around early december so 8-12 weeks could de enough for it to be ready for a february release

 

She needs to put the pre order up this next week tho, even if there isn't a cover to go with it yet

I don't think the vinyl pressing takes as long as it did during the pandemic.... I dont know if dates would have to be pushed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.