Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, opbranden said:

The #1 is getting announced that late in the day?:deadbanana2:

 

I was hoping for our usual 12 ET post :zzz:

It's the countdown to her post celebrating the #1 and surprise drop the preorders

 

spacer.png

Edited by Spicy Pisces

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Me when y'all use my Betty Oop pic: spacer.png

 

Anyways, we're on the cusp of greatness, just one more day to go 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

Edited by Miss Anthropocene

  • Popular Post

Gaga:I will make an album that helps my dad and family process the passing of my aunt that died before I was born

 

Also Gaga on that same album:

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Burqa said:

which is why i don't think it will be announced until tuesday

 

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

It depends on when Billboard feels like announcing it. It could be anywhere from 11 AM EST to 2 PM EST :rip: 

 

Just now, Spicy Pisces said:

It's the countdown to her post celebrating the #1 and surprise drop the preorders

I really hope Billboard announces it early so she can celebrate properly and the articles get maximum exposure.

 

 

I know we keep getting our hopes up and then let down, but it would be super weird to not say anything about the album this time, since DWAS is "the missing piece" and it's a #1 hit, 17 years in her career.

It's about LG7, even if it wasn't at first.

 

Let's pray 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Florence Belch said:

We need a courageous, unhinged liddo to mention them all at once, that would be a kii

 

A0NBFTj.gif

I clocked them a few times before but this is a whole level of pettiness I can rise to!!

 

giphy.gif?w=1080&ssl=1

 

15c44afa599f7bee_meangirls-chaos.gif

8 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Me when y'all use my Betty Oop pic: spacer.png

Claim it as your avi  :gaycat1:

At most she's doing a post thanking us and Bruno for the #1 (in a ginger wig), then going back to her day.

 

 

5 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

I clocked them a few times before but this is a whole level of pettiness I can rise to!!

 

giphy.gif?w=1080&ssl=1

 

15c44afa599f7bee_meangirls-chaos.gif

So you're a Regina George of our fanbase? In my words, a mad twink? :gayalipacat5:

6 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Claim it as your avi  :gaycat1:

I'll miss my Venice🤨 gif too much :noparty:

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

So you're a Regina George of our fanbase? In my words, a mad twink? :gayalipacat5:

I'm not into poppers like you are, so no :ryan3:

1 minute ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I'll miss my Venice🤨 gif too much :noparty:

Leave the Joker era back in 2024 where it belongs spacer.png

This conversation got me thinking... out of all MPG fanbases, are we the ones that predominantly stay talking about our fave the most compared to others who seem to constantly bring up popstars they hate all the time?

 

Like, I've seen liddos make threads about Katy, Bey etc but it's like 5% compared to the psychotic, mentally unstable behavior that other excibit towards artists they dislike.

4 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

At most she's doing a post thanking us and Bruno for the #1 (in a ginger wig), then going back to her day.

 

 

I mean probably, but IF the album is still coming out in February she literally just has 2 weeks left to open those preorders :deadbanana4: and the week after will be Beyoncé's with the tour announcement and whatnot. 

 

Otherwise I truly don't understand the approach of having a preorder window shorter than 30 days considering DWAS is smashing (good) but no one knows about LG7 (bad) :rip:

We may have an album thread by TOMORROW guys:WAP:

 

spacer.png

 

Don't let an OGH snatch it :bam:

Edited by Miss Anthropocene

13 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

We may have an album thread by TOMORROW guys:WAP:

 

spacer.png

 

Don't let an OGH snatch it :bam:

What are our last bets on the name?

 

Nightingale 

Chaos ???

Die With A Smile - The Album

Garden Of Eden

 

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

What are our last bets on the name?

 

Nightingale 

Chaos ???

Die With A Smile - The Album

Garden Of Eden

 

I think "Chaos ______" might be too on the nose for Gar, i bet it'll be something we've not even thought of :DWAS:

31 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I mean probably, but IF the album is still coming out in February she literally just has 2 weeks left to open those preorders :deadbanana4: and the week after will be Beyoncé's with the tour announcement and whatnot. 

 

Otherwise I truly don't understand the approach of having a preorder window shorter than 30 days considering DWAS is smashing (good) but no one knows about LG7 (bad) :rip:

I'm in the "quietly pushed back" team honestly, it doesn't feel like an album is coming next month ddd 

48 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

I clocked them a few times before but this is a whole level of pettiness I can rise to!!

 

giphy.gif?w=1080&ssl=1

 

15c44afa599f7bee_meangirls-chaos.gif

Oh boy, in that case you can simply look at the top posters on the Disease Spotify chart thread, and you'll easily find them all

 

W5EHJGQ.gif

Edited by Florence Belch

1 minute ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I think "Chaos ______" might be too on the nose for Gar, i bet it'll be something we've not even thought of :DWAS:

Chaosmatica 

 

1 minute ago, bitchfit said:

I'm in the "quietly pushed back" team honestly, it doesn't feel like an album is coming next month ddd 

I get that, but I really hope that's not the case. The album has been mixed and mastered since last summer (as confirmed by her), and the tracklist was locked by the end of November. The only change since then is the inclusion of DWAS. A delay would likely mean some kind of rework, and I'm not here for that :monkey:

 

 

Are Hentai.mp3 pictures allowed here omg why y'all spamming that kssksk :khalyan2:

Edited by FailSafe

where do y'all think disease will stabilize streams wise? :eatpopcorn:

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Gucci ended up looking bad when she got snubbed

hard disagree, getting a nom for every precursor (and winning NYFCC) is still a huge achievement. I think the Oscar snub earned her goodwill if anything (see the comments from Jane Campion etc)

 

of course that has since been erased UsoYifr.png

Edited by sunbathinganimal

2 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Oh boy, in that case you can simply look at the top posters on the Disease Spotify chart thread, and you'll easily find them all

 

W5EHJGQ.gif

 

Spoiler

Bookmarked. I'll also take any contributions (post, thread receipts, names) in my DMs. DWAS going #1 will be a "thank you Bruno", "where's her solo #1" charade though so a mass tag will give us a ridiculous look if this will ever be the only #1 for LG7. I'll silently plan the mass tag for her #1 SOLO hit

 

470bfa80b9998015ab01f04db94227ad.thumb.j

 

if those Star Wars rumours are true she deserves all the Razzies coming to her idc, literally the worst thing she could do UsoYifr.png

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

if those Star Wars rumours are true she deserves all the Razzies coming to her idc, literally the worst thing she could do UsoYifr.png

What Star Wars rumors? Omg 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.