Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Die With A Smile should win both Song of the Year and Pop Duo/Group. It's an amazing, timeless song with original melodies and lyrics sung by two of the best vocalists of all time. It definitely should have been nominated for Record of the Year but wins in both Song of the Year and Pop Duo/Group would be incredible and well-deserved. How fitting would it be to have Gaga and Bruno perform their global smash on Grammy night and reinforce exactly why they deserve those wins? :DWAS:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

Seeing her on stage winning SOTY at the Grammys just in time for LG7 to drop would be such a moment for her. Manifesting. 

Wonder if she'll remove JFAD from her bio the next time she updates it with next single/album announcement 

2 hours ago, Artur said:

 

Holy **** if this ends up being real, that's literally the only thing missing

 

:jonny5:

 

The way I would absolutely SCREAM, holler, vomit, cry, ****, die (with a smile) if this actually happens :clownny:

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Wonder if she'll remove JFAD from her bio the next time she updates it with next single/album announcement 

I see her removing everything and leave just the album:

 

Lady Gaga

PERFECT CELEBRITY 👹 02.14

Oof I just saw a guy's reaction video to Million Reasons and the song still hits to this day. So sad what they did with the video though...

34 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

 

Gold Derby is unanimous on DWAS as SOTY win @Almodusa

I'm pretty sure Billie has soty in the bag, but won't be mad about it.

4 minutes ago, tost1 said:

I'm pretty sure Billie has soty in the bag, but won't be mad about it.

I will :clack:

Kinda worried though that LG7 will be Gaga "endless summer vacation" and DWAS will be Gaga "flowers" where only DWAS smashes and every single other single flops.  
 

but at least DWAS can be one of the biggest singles this decade and Gaga snatches a Grammy and major successful tour. 

9 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

weird and messy ass movie but the hate train was just ridiculous, the fact Gar will probably get a Razzie nom by association is so annoying

Absolutely and it's frustrating that this will be lumped in with other DCEU failures and WB hubris when it's one of the most interesting blockbusters released this year (or most years). I think there is enough of a contingent to see it reclaimed as the superior of the two movies in time and I think just looking at what is happening with Luigi rn is a live example of what Todd was trying to say with FAD (considering the trial of the Taxi Driver inspired attempted assassination of Ronald Regan and the cult of Charles Manson mixed with a sad nightclub act musical probably wasn't on the tip of people's brains when expecting to see Joker: Unleashed).

 

 

 

 

Edited by Jessie

The House of Gucci album is such a good collection of songs 

 

spacer.png

 

The Grammy-eligible (perhaps submitted) soundtrack did that!

I kinda like the title perfect celebrity, it feels sorta 2007'd but I think it fits really well with all her album titles and is cute.

 

i don't think it'll be it, though. I feel it HAS to be something chaos related/adjacent 

Gar doesn't get enough credit on here (obviously) for Gucci. The movie turned a profit and was the most successful adult drama of the Covid era, pretty much on her star power alone. Not to mention all the award noms and acclaim :DWAS:
 

I love Ari but her stans acting brave and putting down Gar because she starred in a successful blockbuster based on the second biggest musical of all time is so :rip:

14 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The House of Gucci album is such a good collection of songs 

 

spacer.png

 

The Grammy-eligible (perhaps submitted) soundtrack did that!

It really is. Not a cliche song on there.

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Gar doesn't get enough credit on here (obviously) for Gucci. The movie turned a profit and was the most successful adult drama of the Covid era, pretty much on her star power alone. Not to mention all the award noms and acclaim :DWAS:
 

I love Ari but her stans acting brave and putting down Gar because she starred in a successful blockbuster based on the second biggest musical of all time is so :rip:

Gaga getting flack from haters during ASIB because she plays a singer and "she's being herself/oh of course she can do that" but when Selena and Ari are in musicals… crickets 

27 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Kinda worried though that LG7 will be Gaga "endless summer vacation" and DWAS will be Gaga "flowers" where only DWAS smashes and every single other single flops.  
 

but at least DWAS can be one of the biggest singles this decade and Gaga snatches a Grammy and major successful tour. 

I have a feeling the third single is a smash, that was meant to be her "flowers" in January. DWAS is still smashing though, so it might get pushed back

Edited by MadMax12
Mistake

16 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

This should have been the single cover :ninja: spacer.png

This looks like shite :santa:

I really really like the disease cover tbh. I thought it was nice at first, but the music video made me love it

This was an interesting year stan-wise. Most of the year was countdowns to nothing, we unexpectedly got the biggest song of the year, and the movie we thought would smash ended up bombing :skull: 

Prediction: die with a smile will be the most streamed song on Spotify in 2025

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

This was an interesting year stan-wise. Most of the year was countdowns to nothing, we unexpectedly got the biggest song of the year, and the movie we thought would smash ended up bombing :skull: 

LOL right??? Everything we predicted to smash flopped and random droplet became song of the year. So silly, that's life!

 

I will say I'm extremely optimistic about 2025 as a little monster. I feel more confident in the quality of LG7 before release than any Gaga album to date. DWAS will begin the year at #1 and could stay there for a while. Big festival performances confirmed. General field Grammy nom and potential performance. 
 

theoretically you'd think after joker 2 performing… the way that it did, we would be in a low as a fanbase, but I feel like we are uniquely happier and hyped up than we've been in yeeeeears.

5 minutes ago, Denim said:

LOL right??? Everything we predicted to smash flopped and random droplet became song of the year. So silly, that's life!

 

I will say I'm extremely optimistic about 2025 as a little monster. I feel more confident in the quality of LG7 before release than any Gaga album to date. DWAS will begin the year at #1 and could stay there for a while. Big festival performances confirmed. General field Grammy nom and potential performance. 
 

theoretically you'd think after joker 2 performing… the way that it did, we would be in a low as a fanbase, but I feel like we are uniquely happier and hyped up than we've been in yeeeeears.

I don't want to think about what would've happened if joker performed the way it did but we didn't have DWAS nor Disease :skull: the quality of her music is stellar and her confidence around it really says it all. LG7 is going to be amazing, and it hasn't really hit me that we're this close to getting it. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.