Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Take your time, grandma @ladygaga We all understand... Tik Tok Tik Tok ⏰

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Happy New Year, sisters!!

 

I hope Gaga announces soon because I've been feeling super lonely lately =/

Lots of rain and thunder here in NY, happy this didn't happen when Gaga performed for NYE

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

Happy New Year, sisters!!

 

I hope Gaga announces soon because I've been feeling super lonely lately =/

Here's to hoping that Gaga announces soon and you have the great 2025 that you deserve:hug:

4 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Happy New Year, sisters!!

 

I hope Gaga announces soon because I've been feeling super lonely lately =/

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

 

Yet another completely unexplainable, illogical decision by her. Going into the new year with no information on the album despite it coming out in two months. :deadbanana:  What world is she living in? We already know about it so the argument can't be that she wants it to be a surprise. :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Happy New Year, sisters!!

 

I hope Gaga announces soon because I've been feeling super lonely lately =/

Happy New Year to you, bestie. You'll never be lonely when you're here with us. :gaycat4:

Just now, Sannie said:

What world is she living in? 

Planet Unbothered 

4 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Happy New Year, sisters!!

 

I hope Gaga announces soon because I've been feeling super lonely lately =/

Girl same. #2025IsOurs

 

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Yet another completely unexplainable, illogical decision by her. Going into the new year with no information on the album despite it coming out in two months. :deadbanana:  What world is she living in? We already know about it so the argument can't be that she wants it to be a surprise. :deadbanana4:

She's mediating :gaycat3:

45 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Where did the rumor about an announcement tonight come from??

False hope. It's not happening. I see it a couple days from now…

 

it's not smart to announce today I feel. Competing with all the other new years headlines 

Happy new year monsters. Hope you guys all have a great year and we enjoy the new gifts Gaga gives us. I'm kinda tipsy hehe :bird:

24 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

 

And who's that? :thing:

 

But yeah, I feel like she won't.

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

They believe she would announce like she did with BTW on New Year's Day 1/1.

Remember that tweet, bestie?

The album 5/23/11

The song 2/11/11

But last time we had an announcement of the announcement a week earlier :coffee:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

6 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

And who's that? :thing:

 

But yeah, I feel like she won't.

I believe he's part of the LGN team if not mistaken and knew beforehand about the special project being Wednesday 

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

But last time we had an announcement of the announcement a week earlier :coffee:

Yeah but rn we're so desperate and we miss her so much 

I'm not expecting anything tbh, anything regarding an announcement was something delulus conjured up to cope 

 

She's probably enjoying the holidays and time for herself since next year is going to be crazy busy 

59 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Happy New Year, sisters!!

 

I hope Gaga announces soon because I've been feeling super lonely lately =/

Aw 2025 wil be better. Don't forget about the switch 2! :heart:

59 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Here's to hoping that Gaga announces soon and you have the great 2025 that you deserve:hug:

 

57 minutes ago, Hair said:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

 

 

54 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Happy New Year to you, bestie. You'll never be lonely when you're here with us. :gaycat4:

 

52 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

Girl same. #2025IsOurs

 

tenor.gif

 

1 minute ago, Puttanesca said:

Aw 2025 wil be better. Don't forget about the switch 2! :heart:

2025 is ours!!:hug:

Michael is shooting or blowing her vajayjay at this time to go in line with NYE fireworks.

1 hour ago, Colmillo said:

Maybe she announcing next week :thing:

The rumour I've heard is that Gaga is doing 4 things next week:

 

1. Playing some big concert in...Brazil?

2. Announcing 2nd Single

3. Talking about the producers she worked with on the album - The Weeknd, Peggy Gou and Gesaffelstein are the rumoured ones

4. Release date (??/02/2025) 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.