Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

Who else but the 3460th biggest song of 2024! 
 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I need this vagabunda to post about the Brazil show so I can book the hotel. Her silence is giving Brazil I'm devastated and I can't survive it twice

:suburban:

19 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

He'd need like crazy streams to trouble them this week. Next week though… I doubt they're seeing a multi-week #1 but nvm 

He can go and choke. :suburban:

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

He can go and choke. :suburban:

I fear death hype would skyrocket his streams and sales so maybe not :suburban:

When Gaga does only festivals and then she announces her next film :gaygacat4:

11 NEW
Morgan Wallen - Smile

 

This is definitely a threat. Points are low so he could take it, imo. :monkey:

 

 

Anyways, happy new year to every single one of you. Wishing you the best and a great 2025 no matter what you do or where you are. :heart2:

2 hours ago, frankvert said:

US Apple Music (Pop):

 

1. Die With A Smile 

49. Poker Face 

77. Just Dance 

110. Telephone

120. Bad Romance 

177. Disease 

198. Paparazzi 

 

Curious to see how these rise through the next 24 hours spacer.png

Update: 

 

1. Die With A Smile (=) 

49. Poker Face (=) 

74. Just Dance (+3) 

113. Telephone (-3) 

122. Bad Romance (-2) 

177. Disease (=) 

Paparazzi OUT 

 

Well, I fear it's over before it's began :suburban:

 

TOCT just predicted Maggot Wallet to debut at #1 with 300+ points, it's over.

3 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

TOCT just predicted Maggot Wallet to debut at #1 with 300+ points, it's over.

Don't joke about that :khalyan2:

I'm so excited for LG7 I even got multiple dreams about it during the last few weeks

Edited by Nico Robin

46 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

I need this vagabunda to post about the Brazil show so I can book the hotel. Her silence is giving Brazil I'm devastated and I can't survive it twice

:suburban:

Kgldkfkdkskd same

my sister is a longtime lil monster and a huge make up fan and I want to give her some Haus Labs as a present... what should I get her that's essential and basic? I don't want to ask her obviously as I want it to be a surprise. Something that definitely wouldn't fail. I know nothing of make up.

 

thanks and stream Harlequin. 

Just now, Kevin Parker said:

my sister is a longtime lil monster and a huge make up fan and I want to give her some Haus Labs as a present... what should I get her that's essential and basic? I don't want to ask her obviously as I want it to be a surprise. Something that definitely wouldn't fail. I know nothing of make up.

 

thanks and stream Harlequin. 

I got my sister the lip oil & she loves it, uses it all the time. 

8 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

I'm so excited for LG7 I even got multiple dreams about it during the last few weeks

these days i was GAGGED by a dream i had about it being available and spotify AND i could hear the songs.

there were songs called "DOMINGO" (its meaning is sunday in brazilian portuguese), "JESUS" and "****" all on caps (:jonny3:) and the beats were heavy 

also there was swine pt 2 and it was called SWINE!!!!!! and the album was very long 

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

They said PUSHH

 

Not available, what is it?

5 minutes ago, technoprayer said:

these days i was GAGGED by a dream i had about it being available and spotify AND i could hear the songs.

there were songs called "DOMINGO" (its meaning is sunday in brazilian portuguese), "JESUS" and "****" all on caps (:jonny3:) and the beats were heavy 

also there was swine pt 2 and it was called SWINE!!!!!! and the album was very long 

Was better than the one I had :skull: Was literally having a dream about the album being only 8 songs (with a blank back cover almost like TFM) and no songs she teased being on the album. 

1 minute ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

10 hours…

If she makes an announcement today for the album, it would likely be at midnight EST, or in 7.5 hours. 

7 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Her next smash collab should be with Morgan Wallen i fear

 

p5DhO1p.gif

No negativity on this site thank you

17 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Not available, what is it?

DWAS Acoustic Instrumental

 

—

Poker Face & ROM on Spotify's NYE playlist, cute 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.