Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I don't think we'll get any lg7 related news this week between the focus being on DWAS, it being new years, so on,

 

But I definitely think the week after is in play 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

"You reach out and no one's there

Like a God without a prayer"

 

She was actually prepping us for her Nov-Dec silence 

34 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

The second single should be solo and that rumored Weeknd track should be released with the album. That would be smartest. 

Exactly. And I told her I said ma'am. 

I won't be mad if she releases The Weeknd collab first and then a solo single with the album but I think it should be the other way around. Bring the focus to herself while announcing her album, and then during album release, since the focus will inevitably be on her, release a collab with The Weeknd to bring a whole set of potential new listeners to the album. 

I think she should release the next single and announce the album ASAP. I guess no single is coming this week otherwise we'd have solid rumours, but next week would be great too. Any later than that feels like an unnecessary gap. 

1 minute ago, Artur said:

 

:jonny5:

 

They're about to make herstory 

The guitar riffs in the Zombified instrumental sound heavenly. Contrasting that with the almost menacing riffs on Notorious Being.

 

Just thinking about hearing these two in full, lord I'm about to bust.

 

1965018946_ru-1-r-6400-n-2317175q8xd.thu

Is Disease actually viral on TikTok? I'm not opening that app to look at that

1 minute ago, selfieclownt said:

Is Disease actually viral on TikTok? I'm not opening that app to look at that

Many viral videos using the song for Gladiator, Squid Game, Arcane and other movies/shows. But that's basically it. There is no real trend so far, unfortunately. Still better than nothing. :party:

8 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

:jonny5:

 

asieeeeeelll!!! the rehearsals are ON :jonny5:

come on gagachella & gagacabana

3 minutes ago, selfieclownt said:

Is Disease actually viral on TikTok? I'm not opening that app to look at that

No :heart2:

7 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

They're about to make herstory 

 

Just now, shadowfred said:

asieeeeeelll!!! the rehearsals are ON :jonny5:

come on gagachella & gagacabana

Choreo was always such a big part of her brand, since the start. I'm really happy they are not ditching it. :jonny2: We need catchy choreos for people to replicate on tiktok!

3 minutes ago, selfieclownt said:

Is Disease actually viral on TikTok? I'm not opening that app to look at that

Nah, not really. It had a few days where it gained around 1k-2k videos but now it's stalling at 300-400 a day which is fine. There a few 100k-200k liked videos every other day

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

Choreo was always such a big part of her brand, since the start. I'm really happy they are not ditching it. :jonny2: We need catchy choreos for people to replicate on tiktok!

I hope the next music video features choreo. I was looking forward to see what Parris and Gaga would've come up with during Disease and was a bit letdown by the absence of choreo. 

Rehearsing for the notorious being music video iktr!!

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I hope the next music video features choreo. I was looking forward to see what Parris and Gaga would've come up with during Disease and was a bit letdown by the absence of choreo. 

There was choreo everywhere. It wasn't just a dancing routine

 

spacer.png

 

But jokes aside I know what you mean. Just look at the little dance Gaga did in the DWAS video and how it went viral immediately 

Wait Asiel is returning? Oh wow, she truly FIRED Ratchy :jonnycat: everything is going the RIGHT way in the new year! 

2 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Chaos Cvnt:suburban:

CHAOSPOP

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I hope the next music video features choreo. I was looking forward to see what Parris and Gaga would've come up with during Disease and was a bit letdown by the absence of choreo. 

Yeah, same. Although, I still love it. 

 

It's shocking to me that they did not really try to get one of her latest singles viral trough some awesome doable choreo (maybe ROM?). Considering how many songs explode after they get some kind of dance trend. It's perfect for her music and brand. 

 

Maybe because of Ratchy's spasms. 

 

I see Judas choreo videos all the time.

37 minutes ago, Denim said:

I don't think we'll get any lg7 related news this week between the focus being on DWAS, it being new years, so on,

 

But I definitely think the week after is in play 

DWAS is LG7's lead, sis 

:clack:

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

in my household godisease is still the lead. 

There are no reasons to think the second single will be bad. I LOVE all the second singles of her entire carreer: Poker Face, Telephone, Judas, DWUW, Million Reasons, ARUTW, ROM but her best videos are for the third: Lovegame, Alejandro, You and I (TEOG was buzz single turn the third for its success), GUY, John Wayne, 911.

 

So relax the best is coming!

6 hours ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Yeh they've been promoting 2 of her videos, they really wanted to push the caffeine challenge but no one did it :suburban:

It highkey gave J.Lo's #LoveDontCostAThing tiktok challenge fail :suburban:

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

12/31: Post teasing big news coming tomorrow 

1/1: Album announcement, cover reveal, pre-orders go live 

1/3: Single #2 announcement 

1/10: Single #2 release (preferably solo, Zombiefied would be a serve) 

2/2: Dual Grammy performances (DWAS with Bruno, LG7 medley) 

2/14: Single #3 release (Garden of Eden duet with The Weeknd) 

2/21: Album release 

2/22: SNL Host & Musical Guest

 

Cmon Gar :santa:

this would be perfect but I think i'd choose something different for single 2 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.