Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Kimi said:

and i still hope girlfriend is ai cause that **** sounds so generic 

There are many AI snippets circulating but the only one that is a serve is this one (1:33-2:06)

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I think this time she should release the 2nd single more than a week before the album. Let it breathe by itself (among the DWAS slayage) for a bit. 3 weeks at least imo

4 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

You're tired but then why are you even here if our comments have made you annoyed so much? You're here because you also wanna know something about GodGa and the streaming updates just like us, am I right? Then again, why does it make any difference than us who also wanna know something? 

 

Don't even question our loyalty to her just because we are discussing and speculating and predicting her next moves and expecting what we want for LG7 - it's music, its lyrics, its aesthetics , its rollout,...etc.

 

I don't understand this snowflake, cupcake behaviour. It's like you guys hate opinionated ones in the fandom and always try to check our loyalty. Idk but it's fascist to me. It's scary and very cult-esque.

This meltdown :deadbanana2:

 

OT: Abracadabra is going to be SOTY I fear

Zombiefied sounds like a SMASH in Azerbaijan, so we know it's gonna be an evegreen classic for centuries to come

 

No wonder Mozart has showed some movements in its tomb since it got teased in the Disease music video! That's music man

 

139cc3f67cde54382dffb93ed13c5979.gif

What if the Zombified snippet is the pre-chorus and the Girlfriend snippet is the chorus? :gaycat1:

I keep seeing people in and out of this thread say that Gaga said DWAS was not going to be on LG7, but the only actual sources I can find are her reps calling it a standalone single. Where did she herself say it wasn't going to be on the album or that it was a standalone single? :huh:

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

I keep seeing people in and out of this thread say that Gaga said DWAS was not going to be on LG7, but the only actual sources I can find are her reps calling it a standalone single. Where did she herself say it wasn't going to be on the album or that it was a standalone single? :huh:

Jimmy Kimmel

16 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I think this time she should release the 2nd single more than a week before the album. Let it breathe by itself (among the DWAS slayage) for a bit. 3 weeks at least imo

This! DWAS is going to dominate the charts regardless, and if a song from the album becomes a spontaneous hit, it'll happen naturally when it's released.

 

I think the second single this time doesn't need to aim for a #1 hit but it should primarily reignite the conversation about the album. Right now, while DWAS is at #1, people aren't necessarily connecting it to LG7.

 


No I can't see straight and my hands are tied
I can see a f*g 

 

139cc3f67cde54382dffb93ed13c5979.gif

29 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I think she'll release 2nd single during Grammys week and perform there. 

Which is January 31 and Grammys date is Feb 2. 

 

Album release the week after

 

I have a feeling we will see the next single on 31st Jan too, which is NO GOOD for me as I will literally be 6 hours into a 10 hour flight when she releases it meaning I'll be late to the party :dancehall2:

24 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

What if the Zombified snippet is the pre-chorus and the Girlfriend snippet is the chorus? :gaycat1:

That's what I've been thinking as well. The Zombified snippet doesn't sound strong enough for a chorus to me at all

Edited by Nico Robin

I can't believe we're so close to LG7!:DWAS:

 

2025 is OURS!

BB Hot 100 is OURS!

Radio is OURS!

 

We are going to be so back!!

12/31: Post teasing big news coming tomorrow 

1/1: Album announcement, cover reveal, pre-orders go live 

1/3: Single #2 announcement 

1/10: Single #2 release (preferably solo, Zombiefied would be a serve) 

2/2: Dual Grammy performances (DWAS with Bruno, LG7 medley) 

2/14: Single #3 release (Garden of Eden duet with The Weeknd) 

2/21: Album release 

2/22: SNL Host & Musical Guest

 

Cmon Gar :santa:

Edited by frankvert

I can see Dancin in the Shadows and Girlfriend being the same song but Zombie Bride sounds different.

Edited by Dylangaga

5 minutes ago, frankvert said:

12/31: Post teasing big news coming tomorrow 

1/1: Album announcement, cover reveal, pre-orders go live 

1/3: Single #2 announcement 

1/10: Single #2 release (preferably solo, Zombiefied would be a serve) 

2/2: Dual Grammy performances (DWAS with Bruno, LG7 medley) 

2/14: Single #3 release (Garden of Eden duet with The Weeknd) 

2/21: Album release 

 

Cmon Gar :santa:

In reality 

 

1/1 announcement 

1/3 single at #37 on TTH

1/8 music video

1/30 preorders (with no release tied)

skip GRAMMYs

2/7 album 

2/8 - 2/10 scheduled social posts 

 

:suburban:

8 minutes ago, frankvert said:

12/31: Post teasing big news coming tomorrow 

1/1: Album announcement, cover reveal, pre-orders go live 

1/3: Single #2 announcement 

1/10: Single #2 release (preferably solo, Zombiefied would be a serve) 

2/2: Dual Grammy performances (DWAS with Bruno, LG7 medley) 

2/14: Single #3 release (Garden of Eden duet with The Weeknd) 

2/21: Album release 

 

Cmon Gar :santa:

This is, in fact, the way to go :giraffe:

The second single should be solo and that rumored Weeknd track should be released with the album. That would be smartest. 

16 years later and I'm still here, waiting for Godga's Donna Summers'd disco album

 

p5DhO1p.gif

15 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

That's what I've been thinking as well. The Zombified snippet doesn't sound strong enough for a chorus to me at all

idk to me it sounds very much like a chorus. the vocals she's using on it actually remind me of a specific Prince track off the album 1999 :giraffe:

45 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Zombiefied sounds like a SMASH in Azerbaijan, so we know it's gonna be an evegreen classic for centuries to come

 

No wonder Mozart has showed some movements in its tomb since it got teased in the Disease music video! That's music man

 

139cc3f67cde54382dffb93ed13c5979.gif

:deadbanana4:

With album release in February, announcement should be imminent.

Idk why I feel like the album will be called CHAOS or something with the word chaos in it (No #ChaosAngel lmao)

 

It's gottttaaaa be chaos something I totally agree.

 

chaos princess, chaos queen, agent of chaos, the chaos monster, the art of chaos, chaos movement, chaos theory, chaos machine

 

we shall see 

1 hour ago, Colmillo said:

What if the Zombified snippet is the pre-chorus and the Girlfriend snippet is the chorus? :gaycat1:

It does kinda have the same playful, upbeat vocals and production that we've heard from girlfriend, I'd be here for it. Of all the snippets we heard zombified and girlfriend definitely sound the most commercial 

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

and zombie bride doesn't :suburban:

no being a bride to a zombie does not sound as weird as that ugly ass zombiefied, which would be the ugliest pop song title ever

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.