Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Artur said:

I hope it can beat SL by the end of next year! An improvement already! :duca:

we should be comparing Stupid Noise to its fellow lead DWAS :michael:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Do we know something?

 

2025 is gonna be a bad year for OGHs

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

I'm fully expecting an album name and release date announcement on New Year's Day. She did that with Born This Way and Artpop iirc?

Another day around the sun and DWAS is still perched at #1 to prolong OGHs daily seething :clap3:

 

1. (=)  Die With A Smile    9,179,223    [96x]

 

Three more days needed to defeat Bread Shiteran.

 

ezgif-5-f310325f0b.thumb.gif.c28e37fd57b

Disease is slowly rising on UK iTunes, it was at #90 yesterday, #72 this morning and it's #57 now. I would like to see it re-enter global Spotify just to p*ss some people off :gaycat5:

18 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

2025 is gonna be a bad year for OGHs

I think I've seen this film beforespacer.png

1 minute ago, AlGreRithm said:

 

Her Poker Face is coming :duca:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Disease is a buzz single :suburban:

 

D is Eh, Eh

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

26 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

2025 is gonna be a bad year for OGHs

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

I think I've seen this film before and I didnt like the ending

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

DWAS will be going number 1 and crossing 500 million views on YouTube in the first week of the new year :clap3: 

 

 

130 days later and it's still the second most watched video daily on YouTube. Thank you Gaga for having the viral music video moments :clap3: 

12 minutes ago, Artur said:

D is Eh, Eh

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Garden of Eden being the Poker Face of the 20s, oh Godga

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

40 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

2025 is gonna be a bad year for OGHs

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Are you jinxing us? :ryan3:

1 hour ago, Artur said:

 

:suburban:

Now which one of you is behind this Sam I Am mess of an account? 
 

:suburban:

29 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Move over Sine From Above Dorian Electra Remix omg

 

 

The meltdowns that would ensue if "Dance in the Shadow", "Zombified" AND "Girlfriend" were actually all the same song and she's gonna genre hop on the second single á la Bohemian Rhapsody/I Got A Boy.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

3 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Garden of Eden being the Poker Face of the 20s, oh Godga

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

But what I'm really excited for is the next Paparazzi!

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

But what I'm really excited for is the next Paparazzi!

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Knowing our luck we probably get our BDR next

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

9 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

The meltdowns that would ensue if "Dance in the Shadow", "Zombified" AND "Girlfriend" were actually all the same song and she's gonna genre hop on the second single á la Bohemian Rhapsody/I Got A Boy.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Honestly Zombified and Girlfriend could be the same song. Obviously we heard the chorus of Girlfriends before and the snippet of Zombified sounded like a Pre-Chorus. They also have the same tempo too. However the instrumentals sound very different and I rather have them being separate songs because I love both snippets

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

16 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

The meltdowns that would ensue if "Dance in the Shadow", "Zombified" AND "Girlfriend" were actually all the same song and she's gonna genre hop on the second single á la Bohemian Rhapsody/I Got A Boy.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

She saw "the album is incohesive" posts and had to think quick - combining the previously released snippets on one song and making the rest of the album HAC.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Edited by MAKSIM

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.