Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Where did all these announcement rumors for NYE come from? Are they credible?

The first person I saw that mentioned that was an "insider" (who is wrong most of the time) called Miss Universo on Twitter, and then other people followed, but nothing official or credible so far

 

diqquz5-3e57b3c9-0070-46f2-8b27-bf73b88a

What if Perfect Celebrity is about the expectations that the fans and the GP put on Gaga to never make mistakes, to always say the right thing, to always look beautiful and to always make to kind of music that they want and not what she wants, people want her to be this "perfect celebrity" but she's not like that and she doesn't want to be, like idk I kinda see the vision 

 

diqquz5-3e57b3c9-0070-46f2-8b27-bf73b88a

I hate Nightingale as an album title ngl, I wouldn't mind if it's a song tho

 

diqquz5-3e57b3c9-0070-46f2-8b27-bf73b88a

1 hour ago, Puttanesca said:

What's a perfect celebrity? 

 

diqquz5-3e57b3c9-0070-46f2-8b27-bf73b88a

Cupcakke

 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

I hate Nightingale as an album title ngl, I wouldn't mind if it's a song tho

 

diqquz5-3e57b3c9-0070-46f2-8b27-bf73b88a

Nightingale is giving Jane Macdonald cover album that went straight to Poundland like can we pick up the creativity please

 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

That person having a meltdown just before the New Year. Sad. 

 

avi.thumb.gif.8e93f65e5b4274cbfc843cfe92

 

Gaga needs to bring back the BTW Bus methinks 

 

avi.thumb.gif.8e93f65e5b4274cbfc843cfe92

avi.thumb.gif.8e93f65e5b4274cbfc843cfe92avi.thumb.gif.8e93f65e5b4274cbfc843cfe92avi.thumb.gif.8e93f65e5b4274cbfc843cfe92

avi.thumb.gif.8e93f65e5b4274cbfc843cfe92

avi.thumb.gif.8e93f65e5b4274cbfc843cfe92

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Gaga needs to bring back the BTW Bus methinks 

 

avi.thumb.gif.8e93f65e5b4274cbfc843cfe92

avi.thumb.gif.8e93f65e5b4274cbfc843cfe92avi.thumb.gif.8e93f65e5b4274cbfc843cfe92avi.thumb.gif.8e93f65e5b4274cbfc843cfe92

avi.thumb.gif.8e93f65e5b4274cbfc843cfe92

avi.thumb.gif.8e93f65e5b4274cbfc843cfe92

In that Cher thread? Or the solo hit thread? Nnn :deadbanana:

I'm still a Nightingale truther, idc idc. But Notorious Being could be a delicious album title too, even if the concept would need to be fleshed out. :date4:

11 minutes ago, Edonis said:

In that Cher thread? Or the solo hit thread? Nnn :deadbanana:

The solo hit thread. I haven't been in the Cher one, don't tell me there's another meltdown going on in there too :deadbanana4:

Just now, Aston Martin said:

The solo hit thread. I haven't been in the Cher one, don't tell me there's another meltdown going on in there too :deadbanana4:

Yes, it's so embarrassing. I just whacked another OGH who had fake facts about Chromatica's roll-out before they hid their post too :santa:

The meltdowns and tantrums in that solo hit thread are INSANE :deadbanana4:

Just now, Edonis said:

Yes, it's so embarrassing. I just whacked another OGH who had fake facts about Chromatica's roll-out before they hid their post too :santa:

The meltdowns and tantrums in that solo hit thread are INSANE :deadbanana4:

I don't understand what's so hard about not spending time in threads about artists you don't like :deadbanana2: like I spend most of my time on ATRL in here because I stan Gaga and you guys are really funny/fun to talk to. I also frequent other threads regarding topics that I'm interested in (like Drag Race for example). You're not going to see me making dozens of posts an hour about an artist I don't like because that's an absolutely miserable way to spend one's free time. OGH Derangement Syndrome really is debilitating huh :deadbanana4:

I'm so ready for DWAS & Disease to have the LG7 cover art on Spotify. 
 

spacer.png

Daily reminder Godga is a WINNER and OGHs are LOSERS!

 

image.png

I hope everyone (or just about everyone in case IronCyst decides to pop in) is having a lovely morning/afternoon/evening/night spending time in the Lady Gaga base as a Lady Gaga stan instead of raging about an artist you don't like for whatever reason. That would be embarassing :shake:

30 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I don't understand what's so hard about not spending time in threads about artists you don't like :deadbanana2: like I spend most of my time on ATRL in here because I stan Gaga and you guys are really funny/fun to talk to. I also frequent other threads regarding topics that I'm interested in (like Drag Race for example). You're not going to see me making dozens of posts an hour about an artist I don't like because that's an absolutely miserable way to spend one's free time. OGH Derangement Syndrome really is debilitating huh :deadbanana4:

It's always the same repeat offenders too like please. The National Alliance on Mental Illness is a nonproft with very helpful tips for mindfulness, MH/I initiatives, resources and links. Perhaps they need to start there before they touch that keyboard.. Of if they've been around the block, I'm sure they print pamplets they can read or whatever :santa:

Enough about these weirdos. Going back to things that actually matter.

 

So excited for Gagachella. The fact that she said she has had a particular vision for her set for so long now and is eager to execute it, this time with techno-industrial bangers from LG7 thrown into the mix :WAP:   

 

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

2 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Enough about these weirdos. Going back to things that actually matter.

 

So excited for Gagachella. The fact that she said she has had a particular vision for her set for so long now and is eager to execute it, this time with techno-industrial bangers from LG7 thrown into the mix :WAP:   

 

 

 

I hope she goes back to using sets for her stage :WAP:  Not sure how practical that is for Coachella though

5 hours ago, frankvert said:

Agree but ASIB was just so c*nt I had to put it there. I mean she deadass inserted herself onto the Hollywood A-List with a BA nom & an Oscar winning smash hit. Literally no one else can relate spacer.png

I just know they're thinking about her every night oh, it's that ***** espresso

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Daily reminder Godga is a WINNER and OGHs are LOSERS!

 

image.png

Why does Gaga look Iranian here?

 

spacer.png

ummm...I just realized the Disease MV hit 20M views after 2+ months....oh she's taking it :suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.