Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

New lyrics :duca: (courtesy of Moe36 on Pulse)

 

I thought you were mine, I thought we had it all
But now I see the cracks, the flaws in your wall
You went behind my back, cheated on our love
And now I'm picking up the pieces, trying to rise above

 

But piece by piece I found out my hero's me
I don't need you to be complete, to be happy

 

:jonny::jonny2:

 

Not sure if these are for "Me" or "Mine" though...

 

EDIT: Bolded are the "Rock Hudson" lyrics confirmed by Kelly...

 

Edited by DEGUOM
KC10

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

16 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

New lyrics :duca: (courtesy of Moe36 on Pulse)

 

I thought you were mine, I thought we had it all
But now I see the cracks, the flaws in your wall
You went behind my back, cheated on our love
And now I'm picking up the pieces, trying to rise above

 

But piece by piece I found out my hero's me
I don't need you to be complete, to be happy

 

:jonny::jonny2:

 

Not sure if these are for "Me" or "Mine" though...

 

These should be for Rock Hudson, this is the part KC mentioned in her interview with Garth Brooks forever ago 

When will she drop the new album? Will she tour this summer as she mentioned it at the end of last year?

Some people are saying ballads and some people are saying these songs and album will be like Alanis’ Jagged Little Pill.. guess we’ll find out who is correct soon lol.

 

and I think she’ll be announcing the Las Vegas or tour dates this Monday and it’s why she’ll be at the iHeart Radio Awards. We’ll see.

9 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

Someone on Pulse (who is usually always right) said the single is:

 

“Me/Mine” coming April 13.

 

 

 

 

8 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Me & Mine are two different songs. Dual release on April 13

This is so exciting  :loki:

But what does it mean market-wise to release two tracks at once? More streamings? Wouldn't be best to concentrate in only one song? 

 

Does anybody have any insight on their strategy?

8 minutes ago, Sni2 said:

But what does it mean market-wise to release two tracks at once? More streamings? Wouldn't be best to concentrate in only one song? 

 

Does anybody have any insight on their strategy?

It's giving IDY energy

I just want to sleep and wake up on monday. OMG can't wait.  

7 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

I thought you were mine, I thought we had it all
But now I see the cracks, the flaws in your wall
You went behind my back, cheated on our love
And now I'm picking up the pieces, trying to rise above

 

I’m told these are not real lyrics 

I'm sooo ready girls OMFG

 

We have been waiting forever

 

I'm hoping one is just promo and the other is official single because I need them to focus on one song to become a hit 

1 hour ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Mine is not a ballad but it is slower pace.

So a mid tempo ballad? 

1 hour ago, Heartbeat Song said:

So a mid tempo ballad?

I’d guess on the slower side of mid tempo but I haven’t heard it. Just elaborating on info I heard

6 hours ago, Sni2 said:

But what does it mean market-wise to release two tracks at once? More streamings? Wouldn't be best to concentrate in only one song? 

 

Does anybody have any insight on their strategy?

Worked for Beyoncé during IASF but that was pre-streaming. Rihanna also did it with Needed Me & Kiss It Better during Anti. One blew up, one flopped. Actually Selena did this too with LYTLM & Look At Her Now. One could be the lead and one a promo single. We’ll see.

Don't Fence Me In just came out in my region and it's rather good. Kelly does pretty much all the lead vocal and sounds gorgeous. Nice to hear her singing some straight up Jazz stuff. 

Plus we are probably getting a performance of this next Monday.

 

  • ATRL Moderator

I’m still in shock that we’re actually so close to the era officially starting :wanda:It’s made me revisit some of her discography that I haven’t listened to in a minute, and as divisive as Piece by Piece is the title track, Someone, and Good Goes the Bye have been on repeat lately :jamming:

The dual single thing might make sense if the songs are different genres/meant to appeal to different crowds. Like if one song is for pop/hac audiences while the other is for country or something. That way, the song's wouldn't really be competing with each other like what can happen with this kind of release strategy.

What if we're getting a double album??

 

2 singles / 2 albums

 

Me / Mine

 

I Am... Kelly Brianne :alexz:

Heard a brief snippet of Mine. I agree with what I was told. It’s not what I would imagine for a lead single. If it’s being released soon, I would imagine it’s to accompany the main single. 
 

But my opinion is based on a 10 second clip, so my thoughts could be misguided. 

35 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Heard a brief snippet of Mine. I agree with what I was told. It’s not what I would imagine for a lead single. If it’s being released soon, I would imagine it’s to accompany the main single. 
 

But my opinion is based on a 10 second clip, so my thoughts could be misguided. 

Is it bad or just not lead single material 

I’m intrigued they’re going for the B side release considering how things fared for LSS/Move You

 

but I trust they know more what they’re doing this time!!!

 

im so excited!

Moe36 on Pulse says the "Mine" snippet is "out there"...

 

...If anyone would be so kind to DM me where "there" is, I'd appreciate it!! :whistle:

1 minute ago, DEGUOM said:

Moe36 on Pulse says the "Mine" snippet is "out there"...

 

...If anyone would be so kind to DM me where "there" is, I'd appreciate it!! :whistle:

Same! 😅

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.