Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

Moe36 on Pulse says the "Mine" snippet is "out there"...

 

...If anyone would be so kind to DM me where "there" is, I'd appreciate it!! :whistle:

Haha was going to post the same.

 

I still remember the opening sound from the intro to D+D=U, the amount of times that 3 second clip was played :jonnycat:

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 625.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

2 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Haha was going to post the same.

 

I still remember the opening sound from the intro to D+D=U, the amount of times that 3 second clip was played :jonnycat:

That poster took that info from atrl based on what the user piecebypiecekc here said about hearing a snippet.

Considering the titles, it sounds like the songs go together somehow so I’m assuming the duel release is more an artistic choice rather than some kind of promotional tactic. 

I don't know why this popped into my head, but One More Yesterday was such a slay! I agree with it not being included on Stronger as it doesn't fit the sound of the album. However, this song would have popped off as a standalone single or a single for a movie (like Fast & Furious)! Chris & Kelly sounded so good together

So how does a dual release work really? They aren't gonna push both on radio right 

1 minute ago, KCFan2014 said:

So how does a dual release work really? They aren't gonna push both on radio right 

Well it depends on every situation like Camila Cabello did the same many times and she made them both like singles and the one with a higher performance was called the lead or A side single.

3 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I’m still in shock that we’re actually so close to the era officially starting :wanda:It’s made me revisit some of her discography that I haven’t listened to in a minute, and as divisive as Piece by Piece is the title track, Someone, and Good Goes the Bye have been on repeat lately :jamming:

This song is the reason why I think a country album by Kelly Clarkson needs to be written in a collab with Shane McNally and Natalie Hemby. With the exception of Brandy Clark, these are my favorite people working in Nashville right now and are the writers for this song.

7 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

16 members this base is lit atm lol

Mte. It's nice to see the based so alive again.

----

If the dual release is legit, my bet would be that Atlantic is trying to get at least a semi-hit, so they release two songs and see which one sticks to the wall better if it makes sense.

My mind didn’t go toward the business or commercial side of things. I’m thinking more that “Me” and “Mine” are from opposite sides of the album.
 

Since she said the concept for the record is that it follows the beginning of a relationship to its end, maybe “Mine” represents the beginning parts and “Me” represents the end? 

22 minutes ago, kellebrity98 said:

Can you DM me Mine snippet too? :wanda:

There is no snippet lol. Just trolls.

 

30 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

Considering the titles, it sounds like the songs go together somehow so I’m assuming the duel release is more an artistic choice rather than some kind of promotional tactic. 

I really hope this is the case. Imagine these two songs being the opening and closing tracks. 

1 hour ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

I’m intrigued they’re going for the B side release considering how things fared for LSS/Move You

 

but I trust they know more what they’re doing this time!!!

 

im so excited!

But move you got a lot of streams on it too. Honestly it’s one of the more streamed tracks and I believe it was due to this strategy 

18 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

16 members this base is lit atm lol

19

1 minute ago, RealityBites said:

But move you got a lot of streams on it too. Honestly it’s one of the more streamed tracks and I believe it was due to this strategy 

True re Move You, it’s just a shame that LSS still hasn’t even got 100m on Spotify (unlike Broken and Beautiful on 125m). Then again, LSS was very local as a song which was a weird choice considering some of her biggest markets are the other anglophone countries. 
 

I hope it all works and I’m excited, so excited for this era

1 hour ago, DEGUOM said:

Moe36 on Pulse says the "Mine" snippet is "out there"...

 

...If anyone would be so kind to DM me where "there" is, I'd appreciate it!! :whistle:

Same 

7 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

True re Move You, it’s just a shame that LSS still hasn’t even got 100m on Spotify (unlike Broken and Beautiful on 125m). Then again, LSS was very local as a song which was a weird choice considering some of her biggest markets are the other anglophone countries. 
 

I hope it all works and I’m excited, so excited for this era

You know what’s weird is that Atlantic really pushed LLS on TikTok and I would assume paid all those TikTok dancers to dance to it and when Kelly appeared in the videos too. The song has almost 500,000 videos on TikTok. I think if the song was released now with that kind of promotion it may have hit but that was right when people were figuring out TikTok. 

29 minutes ago, kellebrity98 said:

Well it depends on every situation like Camila Cabello did the same many times and she made them both like singles and the one with a higher performance was called the lead or A side single.

Ahhhh I see! Thanks for letting me know I wasn't sure how that worked 

22 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

Mte. It's nice to see the based so alive again.

----

If the dual release is legit, my bet would be that Atlantic is trying to get at least a semi-hit, so they release two songs and see which one sticks to the wall better if it makes sense.

Yea it is nice 

13 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

19

Ayyyyye...We love to see it

2 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

Ayyyyye...We love to see it

23 Kellebrities now hahaha! I love it 

Random but does anyone know if the alternate version of Did You is still out there somewhere? I can only find the one version anymore.

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.