Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Caian

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Caian

  1. Caian replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Interesting. I would love to have a music video, but I think it's smart to invest in streaming. Sad that they have to choose between the two.
  2. Caian replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Does anyone know about a music video? Any info?
  3. I think she is shooting the music vídeo right now!
  4. Caian replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    I just want to sleep and wake up on monday. OMG can't wait.
  5. I've been waiting for this moment for so long!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.