Everything posted by josephpatrick
-
Kelly Clarkson
She's a great bridge in this world for changing hearts and minds, and im happy she's continuing to do that. I just don't like that ignorant hateful **** associated with her in any way, so I hope she's at least mindful in her decisions, I'd bet she is.
-
Kelly Clarkson
The Rascal Flatts cover sounds rushed to me, like they didn't spend that much time making it its own or getting the best vocal from KC. I wish she would collaborate more seriously, and not with Trump supporters, hopefully that's what we see in this new era.
-
Kelly Clarkson
RFC was up tempo pop rock, very catchy, huge horn section at the end. And I would maybe consider myself an OG fan, was SUPER excited for Rock Hudson from the leaked clips and piece by piece mention, and it ended up being one of my least favorites at the show. The verses and hook and bridge are all great, I even like the ending a lot, but the chorus was lacking something for me. And I don't remember hearing the electric guitar solo that was in the leaked clips so that took away a bit as well
-
Kelly Clarkson
Its progressive house music, the sort of hypnotic repetition to it is intentional. It didn't click with me till second listen and now im obsessed with it. It's like the night time version of the song where you vibe more, rather than it being so bright and punchy.
-
Kelly Clarkson
Im not saying you're wrong really, I just think the more accurate framing of this would be that the ugly dolls soundtrack has a lot of modern pop production. So your comparison feels like more of a mood killer, for me at least.
-
Kelly Clarkson
It sounds like a fun infectious pop song, I don't hear anything specific that would tie it to the sound of an ugly dolls track, you guys are weird.
-
Kelly Clarkson
The album doesn't come out for another 6 weeks, so I think some of you can hold off on the meltdowns. Let's actually see what happens in the coming weeks. And there are ways of expressing your worries and concerns without acting like her career is over and theres no hope for this era, like go take a walk and get some fresh air lol.
- Kelly Clarkson
-
Kelly Clarkson
Seems like a lot of this stuff is constantly in flux and just depends on reactions/numbers. If something gains traction, they’ll probably focus on it in most cases. FKOH also sort of reminded me of Rihanna’s only girl in the world, not the whole song but just in the way the chorus got me dancing and how punchy it felt.
-
Kelly Clarkson
When you said Emotion were you comparing it to CRJ?
-
Kelly Clarkson
I’m just a fan so I have no idea about singles like jps does, but high road was one of my least favorites so I’m fine with waiting for that one. I loved down to you, just don’t remember it as much cause the lyrics weren’t as easy to understand in parts for me. What I remember about FKOH is that when the chorus hit my adrenaline went all the way up, and I just remember it having some of the best vocals of the night. And while Kelly’s at her best live, I cannot wait to hear it with polished pop production vs live with a band
-
Kelly Clarkson
After being at The Belasco, I will join the others and say how excited I am for everybody to hear Favorite Kind Of High.....and im really interested to hear its production because she had that song by its neck when singing it live.
-
Kelly Clarkson really ran pop in the 2000s
Just wait until some of you hear her new song Favorite Kind Of High
-
Kelly Clarkson - "mine” & “me”
Lol. Sorry for the intensity. 😬
-
Kelly Clarkson
LOL I would argue that all musicians/songwriters jobs are to exploit. Kelly included. "making use of a situation or treating others unfairly in order to gain an advantage or benefit." Songs are typically a one sided perspective. And Taylor hasn't done anything more than use a guys first name in a song, and even then she was a practically a kid, so the dig at her was kinda rude.
-
Kelly Clarkson - "mine” & “me”
Like do some of you really think its necessary to base your official opinion off of one listen, or for that opinion to be riddled with "it wasn't this thing I wanted it to be" or "compared to these other songs" or calling everything you don't like generic. The expectation of artists to both be so completely different and unique but also telling them "you must fit in if you want to see success, because this is what a hit sounds like and this isn't it!" Like i don't think most of you know what you want or what you like, you just get some sort of superiority high by coming in here and being too cool or seeing if you can tear the artist down to attempt to build another artist up. It's music, it will always be subjective, the point is to observe and see what you feel and interpret it through your own experiences, not this superficial holier than thou ****.
-
Kelly Clarkson - "mine” & “me”
A lot of you pretending you know what's a hit and what's not.....and it's obvious you don't know what you're talking about
-
Kelly Clarkson
I think Mine could do great on radio, it's pretty unique and catchy af.
-
Kelly Clarkson
They may have systems in place to cut down on it, but I highly doubt it’s all talent based. Capitalism knows no boundaries.
-
Kelly Clarkson
My first take is that it's going from the chorus into the bridge....the transition is really smooth.
-
Kelly Clarkson Chemistry Album Cover
Lol it’s subjective, why be such a snobby party pooper?
-
Kelly Clarkson Chemistry Album Cover
Her power pose in this is my favorite part. A+ from me, can't wait to see her talk about it in depth and how she interprets it.
- Kelly Clarkson
-
Kelly covers abcdefu, changes lyrics and drags Brandon and his dad
Kelly has like 11 different Top 10 hits, she's doing just fine without this song lol
-
Kelly Clarkson
What is wrong with the title Chemistry? We don't have a picture or song yet lol, it's literally just a word. And chemistry is the study of matter and reactions, it's a great metaphor and it can be used visually in a lot of different and creative ways. I guess it's overused at times, but if there is reason for it and its high quality then that won't matter in the end.