Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

A user on Twitter posted about 15 seconds of Rock Hudson on Twitter. It’s been removed but I heard the small clip. 
 

It sounds sleek. Very prominent guitars but not in a rock-ish way. Heard the PxP I found out my hero is me bit. Sounded very uplifting. 
 

Was trying to avoid spoilers for this album, but someone tagged me in a video with no context and that’s what it was. Be careful on Twitter if you’re trying to avoid the spoilers!!!

Edited by PieceByPiece_KC

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 623.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

That has got to be the most fake looking track listing I’ve ever seen. 

  • ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

A user on Twitter posted about 15 seconds of Rock Hudson on Twitter. It’s been removed but I heard the small clip. 
 

It sounds sleek. Very prominent guitars but not in a rock-ish way. Heard the PxP I found out my hero is me bit. Sounded very uplifting. 
 

Was trying to avoid spoilers for this album, but someone tagged me in a video with no context and that’s what it was. Be careful on Twitter if you’re trying to avoid the spoilers!!!

:wanda:

 

Thank you for the info! Let the teasing begin! (So long as no one leaks anything in full obviously) 

58 minutes ago, Dmccall0504 said:

That has got to be the most fake looking track listing I’ve ever seen. 

That's the joke, love.

1 hour ago, Dmccall0504 said:

That has got to be the most fake looking track listing I’ve ever seen. 

It was a joke :rip:

4 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

A user on Twitter posted about 15 seconds of Rock Hudson on Twitter. It’s been removed but I heard the small clip. 
 

It sounds sleek. Very prominent guitars but not in a rock-ish way. Heard the PxP I found out my hero is me bit. Sounded very uplifting. 
 

Was trying to avoid spoilers for this album, but someone tagged me in a video with no context and that’s what it was. Be careful on Twitter if you’re trying to avoid the spoilers!!!

Tell us more :gaycat2:

10 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

someone on the KCE posted it thinking it was a real leak :toofunny3:

:gaycat7:

5 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

A user on Twitter posted about 15 seconds of Rock Hudson on Twitter. It’s been removed but I heard the small clip. 
 

It sounds sleek. Very prominent guitars but not in a rock-ish way. Heard the PxP I found out my hero is me bit. Sounded very uplifting. 
 

Was trying to avoid spoilers for this album, but someone tagged me in a video with no context and that’s what it was. Be careful on Twitter if you’re trying to avoid the spoilers!!!

If anyone finds the clip again, pls send it my way 😬

44 minutes ago, josephpatrick said:

Tell us more :gaycat2:

Rock Hudson 

Spoiler

Leaked lyrics seem to be real but are the first verse, not chorus 

Song titles

Spoiler

Two songs titles are ‘Mine’ & ‘Chemistry’. Individual who told me about this didn’t know the final track listing or if these will be included but are songs that were recorded

 

Edited by PieceByPiece_KC

14 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

OMG the tracklist leaked :duca:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

1. Mr. Unright

2. When The Vow Breaks

3. The Ranch

4. Rock Hudson

5. You Know What You Did (Last Summer)

6. If Only I Could Forget

7. Broken Dreams (Brandon’s Song Redux)

8. Cry In The Dark

9. Untie The Knot

10. Those Three Little Words (I Hate You)

11. Break...Away

12. Maybe Not

13. Found My Happily Ever After (ft. River Rose & Remy)

14. You + Me - You = Me

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:eli:

 

Bonus tracks revealed :duca:

 

Spoiler

15. Red Flag Collector

16. Love Is Hard

17. Even More Stronger (Extra Strong Remix)

18. Picked Up The Pieces

19. Too Much Woman For You (ft. Pink)

20. Miss Independent 2.0

 

Spoiler

:eddie:

 

 

Really curious to know what the music video is going to be like. Really hoping she works with Dave Meyers again on a strong concept. LSS was her best music video since Hazel Eyes. 

18 minutes ago, based said:

Really curious to know what the music video is going to be like. Really hoping she works with Dave Meyers again on a strong concept. LSS was her best music video since Hazel Eyes. 

I just need the video to tell a story... since these songs are more personal to Kelly, hopefully we'll get more meaningful videos. :dancehall:

 

Besides the product placements and throwing fish :eli: in the air... People Like Us vid wasn't bad. It at least told a story.

 

Can't say the same for Invincible's random unboxing dance fisting vid... :ace:

29 minutes ago, based said:

Really curious to know what the music video is going to be like. Really hoping she works with Dave Meyers again on a strong concept. LSS was her best music video since Hazel Eyes. 

I’m more interested in getting great, high quality live performances (like the Nashville Sessions) than music video

28 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

I’m more interested in getting great, high quality live performances (like the Nashville Sessions) than music video

I want both! If MOL gave us that, then there's no reason we can't get it again. I do wonder if she'd opt for The LA Sessions or The NYC Sessions this time.

6 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

A user on Twitter posted about 15 seconds of Rock Hudson on Twitter. It’s been removed but I heard the small clip. 
 

It sounds sleek. Very prominent guitars but not in a rock-ish way. Heard the PxP I found out my hero is me bit. Sounded very uplifting. 
 

From what you're describing, I imagined Rock Hudson sounding like this performance. Am I close?

58 minutes ago, Sni2 said:

From what you're describing, I imagined Rock Hudson sounding like this performance. Am I close?

More prominent guitars than that IDTAY performance. Rock Hudson seems to be mid tempo. Caveat: I’m basing this off of two very small snippets I heard. 

20 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

OMG the tracklist leaked :duca:

 

  Hide contents

1. Mr. Unright

2. When The Vow Breaks

3. The Ranch

4. Rock Hudson

5. You Know What You Did (Last Summer)

6. If Only I Could Forget

7. Broken Dreams (Brandon’s Song Redux)

8. Cry In The Dark

9. Untie The Knot

10. Those Three Little Words (I Hate You)

11. Break...Away

12. Maybe Not

13. Found My Happily Ever After (ft. River Rose & Remy)

14. You + Me - You = Me

 

  Hide contents

:eli:

 

Oh wow, the dumb + dumb = you remake will snatch our souls and weaves 

35 minutes ago, Rv1709 said:

Oh wow, the dumb + dumb = you remake will snatch our souls and weaves 

I'm here for it D+D=Y is a bop & a half!

I heard a short snippet of another song (not Rock Hudson) today too

 

Spoiler

The short snippet I heard makes me think it was a ballad but the most interesting piece is that it referenced an early 2000’s movie that is about a breakup and forgetting your ex. 
 

Between that & Rock Hudson, it made me wonder if there’s some type of film/movie/actor theme to the album. 
 

I could be extremely far off as I heard roughly 10 seconds and don’t even know the name of the song.

 

Edited by PieceByPiece_KC
Typo

8 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

Bonus tracks revealed :duca:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

15. Red Flag Collector

16. Love Is Hard

17. Even More Stronger (Extra Strong Remix)

18. Picked Up The Pieces

19. Too Much Woman For You (ft. Pink)

20. Miss Independent 2.0

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:eddie:

 

 

Japanese bonus tracks exposed :duca:

 

Spoiler

21. Skip This Part

22. Gone Guy (ft. J.Lo)

23. Brokeback Montana

24. Never Never Again (Never Ever Ever) [DJ Club Party Remix Mix]

 

Spoiler

:mandown: hi kce

45 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

I heard a short snippet of another song (not Rock Hudson) today too

 

  Hide contents

The short snippet I heard makes me think it was a ballad but the most interesting piece is that it referenced an early 2000’s movie that is about a breakup and forgetting your ex. 
 

Between that & Rock Hudson, it made me wonder if there’s some type of film/movie/actor theme to the album. 
 

I could be extremely far off as I heard roughly 10 seconds and don’t even know the name of the song.

 

Ooh which one??

 

I did find that song titled "Helen Hunt For The Truth" LOL :toofunny2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.